Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Balm Perfector uploaded by zara c.Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Balm Perfector uploaded by Cathy W.Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Balm Perfector uploaded by Tali M.

BY CLARINS

Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Balm Perfector. This melting gel lip balm with a deliciously sweet scent glides onto the lips effortlessly adding a naturally coloured glossy shine with a barely-there effect. Lips instantly look plump, smooth and luscious. Wild mango butter prevents dehydration, nourishes and delivers comfort and moisture, while Shea butter nourishes and protects the epidermis for a silky smooth finish. Hydrating. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Desiree' B.
Hedgesville, WV
This is a nice everyday balm. It gives off a hit of color that looks natural. Makes your lips very smooth and soft. The downside is it seems to be running out fast. Still a great product
Shareen S.
This is a great lip balm. It gives a little color as it also is hydrating. Would recommend
Marisol H.
I like how its hydrating and also adds a little color to my lips :D . Love it!
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
This is a beautiful color and a top shelf brand
Delicious 😋 love love love ❤️
Tali M.
Review for: 02 Coral
I purchased this lip balm online and I've been playing with it for a while now. I have the 02 Coral and I love the color. I have olive colored skin and pigmented lips so on me this looks like a nice peachy nude. The formula is great, its sheer and glossy and goes on smooth. It adds just the right amount of color. I just ordered another one, this time 03 My pink. The only downside is that I can see this balm finishing fast. It has a small amount in each tube.
Kristy M.
Bullhead City, AZ
Review for: 05 Red
This is gorgeous lip balm from Clarins. I have never been able to wear read, but, this is a very smooth lip balm sheer red that is so pretty. It is not a regular lip stick, but a lip balm containing all kinds of great things to soothe your lips. I am going to be looking for this in other colors. Try it, you will love it!
Cathy W.
Review for: 03 My Pink
I like this lip balm as an everyday natural colour. It makes your lips soft, protects them while giving them a little colour and lovely shine. Only thing i would say is you have to be careful to not push the balm up to high as the stick balm is a little fragile only reason i had to give 4 not 5 stars.
Gemma D.
Review for: 01 Rose
Very similar to the lip perfector in the tube, cute packaging very simple. I do prefer the tube than the stick. This one cost in the region of £18 I don't think it would be one I would buy again but that is because I prefer the tube not because of the quality of the product, the colour is very cute to
Abi B.
Portslade, East Sussex
Review for: 01 Rose
The Clarins Lip Balm Perfector in Rose was my first Clarins purchase and I became obsessed with the brand after that. The Clarins Lip Balms smell like candy floss and hydrate your lips with a tint of colour. I don't like lip products without fragrances and these are too sweet to resist, you can never have too many of them in your collection!
zara c.
Birmingham, West Midlands
I absolutely LOVE stuff! I use it everyday and I love it gives my lips a custom shade of pink. It smells so sweet and my lips feel hydrated and nourished. THE best lip product ever!