BY CLARINS

Clarins Instant Light Lip Perfector Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• I don't usually use lip gloss, and I'm worried it'll be too gloss...4 Answers
Buy on bluemer...*
  • "I tried it when I was in a spa that uses clarins products for facials and they had complementry clarins cosmetics samples for use after any treatments, it glides on nice but it's something I could find in a cheaper drug store brand for half the price...I guess with clarins you're really just paying for the "branding"" in 1 review
  • "It doesn't have any shimmer or sparkles, it's very natural colored but very glossy." in 1 review
  • "It softens the lips, add just the right amount of colour for that perfect shade that will make people think your lips are naturally perfect." in 1 review
Gielle K.
Review for: Nude Shimmer (online only) more...
These are the most beautiful and comfortable lip glosses of all time! I don't even know what to call this, it's not as sticky or shimmery as a gloss but it's an amazing product. I wish more people would try this, it's one of the things that has made a difference for my lips!
Olivia H.
Tucson
This is my favorite lip gloss of all time! It leaves a beautiful shimmer on your lips and doesn't rub off easily. The formula softens your lips and leaves them with a beautiful shimmer that is perfect for photos. The gloss is perfect for a low-key summer makeup look, and I've been wearing it non stop! The only reservation I have about this product is the same I have with every other lip gloss- it never dries. I'm sure you could easily find a much cheaper dupe, but I love this product and it's safe to say I'll buy much more!
Valentina F.
Yes yes! This lip gloss is a yes on all accounts. A bit pricey and not much pigment, BUT it keeps your lips moisturizers and plumped. And this is why it's a yes for me. I've noticed that other lipsticks dry out my lips, especially mattes, but this one helps them. It's like a balm, but it works towards restoring your lips while providing a bit of color.
Patricia L.
Franklin sq, NY
When I was in high school I used to steal this from my mother ALLLLLL the time because I would always get compliments on my lips! This gloss is so perfect and the packaging is amazing. It's a higher price point but it's totally worth the extra money because the formula is A+. It definitely gives you a luxury feeling even if you aren't having a full glam moment .
Lauren T.
I only just discovered this product last month when my friend gave me a Clarins sample pack for Christmas. It makes my lips look and feel soft and perfect. It's more of a gloss than a color but it's perfect! I can't wait to buy a full size one!
Ivette A.
Glossy and balmy with a hint of color!!! Need I say more?? The best thing about these lip perfectors in addition to the hydration they provide is that they are NOT sticky nor do they give you that horrible white rim around your lips. Great product all the way!!!
Linda H.
This is my absolutely favourite lipgloss. It's a little expensive, but you get what you pay for! It's really easy to apply, the light vanilla scent is amazing! I recommend this product especially because it's very moisturising and the color is very beautiful.
Leandra K.
Los Angeles, CA
My all time fav lip gloss! I have it in all the pink and peach shades that compliment my fair freckled skin. This gloss is amazing! It has just a hint of color and it's not sticky, like at all! Perfect for an impromptu make out sesh!
Shannen B.
Port Elizabeth
I'm not one for gloss but this is absolutely stunning. It's not sticky at all and it hydrates the lips very well. It also has a divine vanilla scent and if you do happen to get some in your mouth the taste isn't bad at all
Kayla L.
The beauty of this lip perfector is that it's a 3-in-1 product. It moisturizes as a base (a sheer layer beneath lip product); it perfects as a top layer (hello, gorgeous glossy finish!); and it plumps your pout no matter how you wear it. I love pairing this with the new Joli Rouge lipsticks for extra shine and sleekness without stickiness or sparkles. New buyers beware: if you slather this on like a drugstore lip gloss, it WILL feel thick. Clarins is GENTLE. Work in layers. Start sheer. The initial stickiness will melt away with the heat of your lips, and as long as you don't slather it on like butter on bread, you don't have to worry about it messing up any other lip products you're wearing.
Kathrine R.
Soenderborg
I don't usually use lip gloss, and I'm worried it'll be too glossy, is that the case?