BY CLARINS

Clarins Instant Light Lip Perfector Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• I don't usually use lip gloss, and I'm worried it'll be too gloss...4 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
  • "I tried it when I was in a spa that uses clarins products for facials and they had complementry clarins cosmetics samples for use after any treatments, it glides on nice but it's something I could find in a cheaper drug store brand for half the price...I guess with clarins you're really just paying for the "branding"" in 1 review
  • "It doesn't have any shimmer or sparkles, it's very natural colored but very glossy." in 1 review
  • "It softens the lips, add just the right amount of colour for that perfect shade that will make people think your lips are naturally perfect." in 1 review
Rhonda H.
Rhonda H.
Boise, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great moisturizing gloss for your no makeup days. It's got a sweet, candy smell to it. There's a light almost not there pink tint from teensy tiny pink shimmer throughout. The gloss is shiny, but not over the top. It's not sticky at all. It's really comfortable to wear. It really does give you a very pretty natural look. Much better than just regular lip balm.
Allana T.
Allana T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip gloss is SO underrated, and it's my favorite of all time. The nudes are my most used, but all of the colors ate beautiful. The formula is smooth but not sticky, and I swear all of the fine lines in my lips disappear. It hydrates bit is also pretty long-lasting for a gloss. I wish more people gave this credit'
Loretta O.
Loretta O.
Columbus, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this! Just got the 01 Rose Shimmer and definitely happy I picked this up! Fragrancenet.com had a killer deal on this light pink gloss. Wearable, feels hydrating, my lips love it. Light cake/frosting smell but definitely not sticky. Luxurious! Will repurchase!
Ivette A.
Ivette A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Glossy and balmy with a hint of color!!! Need I say more?? The best thing about these lip perfectors in addition to the hydration they provide is that they are NOT sticky nor do they give you that horrible white rim around your lips. Great product all the way!!!
Pamela G.
Pamela G.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this gloss. I'm surprised I do not hear more on social media about it. It's a great gloss. It looks beautiful, lasts well, is not sticky, and I love the applicator. I want to get more colors.
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
Such a beautiful product with a great texture. Makes your lips look soft and plump and smells like candy.
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
The beauty of this lip perfector is that it's a 3-in-1 product. It moisturizes as a base (a sheer layer beneath lip product); it perfects as a top layer (hello, gorgeous glossy finish!); and it plumps your pout no matter how you wear it. I love pairing this with the new Joli Rouge lipsticks for extra shine and sleekness without stickiness or sparkles. New buyers beware: if you slather this on like a drugstore lip gloss, it WILL feel thick. Clarins is GENTLE. Work in layers. Start sheer. The initial stickiness will melt away with the heat of your lips, and as long as you don't slather it on like butter on bread, you don't have to worry about it messing up any other lip products you're wearing.
Valentina F.
Valentina F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes yes! This lip gloss is a yes on all accounts. A bit pricey and not much pigment, BUT it keeps your lips moisturizers and plumped. And this is why it's a yes for me. I've noticed that other lipsticks dry out my lips, especially mattes, but this one helps them. It's like a balm, but it works towards restoring your lips while providing a bit of color.
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Tucson
This is my favorite lip gloss of all time! It leaves a beautiful shimmer on your lips and doesn't rub off easily. The formula softens your lips and leaves them with a beautiful shimmer that is perfect for photos. The gloss is perfect for a low-key summer makeup look, and I've been wearing it non stop! The only reservation I have about this product is the same I have with every other lip gloss- it never dries. I'm sure you could easily find a much cheaper dupe, but I love this product and it's safe to say I'll buy much more!
Patricia L.
Patricia L.
Franklin sq , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I was in high school I used to steal this from my mother ALLLLLL the time because I would always get compliments on my lips! This gloss is so perfect and the packaging is amazing. It's a higher price point but it's totally worth the extra money because the formula is A+. It definitely gives you a luxury feeling even if you aren't having a full glam moment .
Kathrine R.
Kathrine R.
Soenderborg
I don't usually use lip gloss, and I'm worried it'll be too glossy, is that the case?