Add a Photo

By CLARINS
#1149 in Lip Gloss

Infused with 100% pure plant oils including mirabelle plum which helps nourish and comfort the lips. This 3-in-1 pout perfector can be applied before lipstick for a smooth application, worn alone for soft hydrated lips, or on top of any lip color for added shine.

This shade gives you the perfect pop of shimmer!

Photos (13)
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Baltimore, MD
May 6, 2016, 3:48 p.m.
Review for: 01
A combination gloss/conditioning product that makes lips as soft as spring petals…I love everything about this product! The packaging is simple yet elegant, with a gleaming gold lid. Inside is a supersized doe-footed applicator that swoops on the gel-like treatment product with precision. Because it contains natural oils, the formula is nourishing and non-sticky. And most of all, the effectiveness is stunning…like spring cleaning for winter-weary lips. Parched flakiness changes to plump, shiny fullness-- in an instant!
Tedisa C.
Tedisa C.
I am always on the hunt for the perfect lip gloss/balm and i feel like i may have found it with this Clarins Lip Oil. I have both honey and raspberry. I'm using the honey now and it gives just the right amount of shine and moisture. I agree with the other reviewer in that it is not long wearing, so you will need to reapply after a few hours. Although it is a bit on the expensive side, i would definitely purchase this again. I rate this 5 for shine and moisture and 3 1/2 for price
Janice S.
Janice S.
Orting, WA
This product feels great on the lips. I would've given it 5 stars but I feel $25 is a little expensive for the tiny vial of gloss but then again the small cube is different and cute. I bought the honey and the berry at Sephora but noticed that on my deep completion the gloss shows up clear so I didn't need both. They both have a very pleasant faint smell. I'd recommend them to others.
lamahi F.
lamahi F.
Atlanta, GA
This is the best lip oil I have ever used!!!!!!! It makes my lips feel so soft and plump. It takes all of my dead skin away. My lips feel 100% smoother than they did before. It gives off a beautiful natural lip tent than any other oil. I recommend that everyone should use this lip oil.
aisha a.
aisha a.
Berkeley, CA
This is a sticky and smooth oil. I have just started using it, so I'll just write about my first impression. It's a beautifully packaged bottle, it's small but I can already tell a little goes a long way. I am not sure I would buy it again but I can be persuaded!
Kaci C.
Kaci C.
Canfield, OH
May 7, 2016, 3:27 p.m.
Review for: 01
I just tried this oil for the first time after purchasing, and it is so hydrating, the color is great!! I can already feel it working on my lips and the applicator is so fun!! I would definitely recommend this to anyone with "winter dry lips"! Great product!!
Tuanh L.
Tuanh L.
I put a deep layer of this on my lips at night right before I go to bed. when I wake up....ohhhhh myyyyy godddd. baby. butt. smooth. of course your chapped lips won't be gone overnight but if you use it at least once a day, you will rebuy and rebuy for life
Lacey H.
Lacey H.
Winter Park, FL
I use this every single night, I can't get enough! I have full lips which tend to get chapped easily once the summer humidity goes away, and this lip treatment is the best one I've used.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Vancouver, Wa
May 8, 2016, 2:23 a.m.
Review for: 01
This is wonderful, your lips feel perfectly smooth! Whenever mine get a little chapped I use this and a few days later they are perfect!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
I love this so much ! It covers my lips and saturates them in a thick money . Leaves my lips so silky smooth .
Lucy K.
Lucy K.
Is this just for moisturizing, or does it give any color?
Belinda A.
Belinda A.
Brampton, ON
Is this lip oil a thick consistency?
Elise O.
Elise O.
Honolulu, HI
Do you wear this under other lip products?
Jacinta J.
Jacinta J.
How hydrating is this oil and is it worth the money? Clarins Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil Mirabelle Plum
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Searcy, AR
I was going to buy this, but a lot of Ulta reviews said they like it at first, but then it dried their lips out. Anyone else have this problem?