Add a Photo

By CLARINS
A comforting oil that immediately soothes lips and nourishes them while leaving them beautifully shiny with natural-looking colour. Its rich texture develops a protective, non-sticky film on the surface of the lips. Protected from dehydration, lips are supple, soft and look plumper.
Photos (7)
aisha a.
aisha a.
Berkeley, CA

This is a sticky and smooth oil. I have just started using it, so I'll just write about my first impression. It's a beautifully packaged bottle, it's small but I can already tell a little goes a long way. I am not sure I would buy it again but I can be persuaded!
Kaci C.
Kaci C.
Wooster, Ohio

I just tried this oil for the first time after purchasing, and it is so hydrating, the color is great!! I can already feel it working on my lips and the applicator is so fun!! I would definitely recommend this to anyone with "winter dry lips"! Great product!!
Tuanh L.
Tuanh L.

I put a deep layer of this on my lips at night right before I go to bed. when I wake up....ohhhhh myyyyy godddd. baby. butt. smooth. of course your chapped lips won't be gone overnight but if you use it at least once a day, you will rebuy and rebuy for life
Anneleen V.
Anneleen V.
Belgium

I like it! Used to use it at night, but it's not moisturizing enough for that. It is great to use during the day. Doesn't leave a particularly yellow or orange color. I want to get the red one next.
Lacey H.
Lacey H.
Winter Park, FL

I use this every single night, I can't get enough! I have full lips which tend to get chapped easily once the summer humidity goes away, and this lip treatment is the best one I've used.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Vancouver, Wa

This is wonderful, your lips feel perfectly smooth! Whenever mine get a little chapped I use this and a few days later they are perfect!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.

I love this so much ! It covers my lips and saturates them in a thick money . Leaves my lips so silky smooth .
Whitney R.
Whitney R.
Plain City, OH

Love this lip oil! It hydrates really well and makes my dry lips look and feel fantastic!
Fariha N.
Fariha N.
Brooklyn, NY

I absolutely love this lip oil thing, it softens my lips and moisturizes them.
Elise O.
Elise O.
Honolulu, HI

Do you wear this under other lip products?
Belinda A.
Belinda A.
Brampton, ON

Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Searcy, AR

I was going to buy this, but a lot of Ulta reviews said they like it at first, but then it dried their lips out. Anyone else have this problem?
Lucy K.
Lucy K.

Is this just for moisturizing, or does it give any color?

Join Now