Add a Photo

By CLARINS
A comforting oil that immediately soothes lips and nourishes them while leaving them beautifully shiny with natural-looking colour. Its rich texture develops a protective, non-sticky film on the surface of the lips. Protected from dehydration, lips are supple, soft and look plumper.
Photos (13)
Anna B.
Anna B.
Milwaukie, OR

I really like this lip oil. It is a bit sticky but it stays on for such a long time! It leaks out of it's container a lot, even when upright with the cap on tightly, and so the outside gets sticky which can be annoying so that's why I gave it 4 stars.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.

I chose this as a deluxe sample when making a cosmetics purchase online. I like this product; I can't say I absolutely love it. It feels more sticky than I expected. Feels more like a lip gloss than anything else.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.

Love love love this lip oil. I have the sample of it from sephora but will be purchasing the full size when done. Makes your lips so nice and soft without being sticky. Even got my boyfriend loving it!!!!
EZX Anna C.
EZX Anna C.

I love this product! He looks very beautiful on his lips! I like the chic gloss! Colors are not present, but well looks after lips. Pleasant aroma, but I prefer the aroma of other oils from this series))
Lacey H.
Lacey H.
Winter Park, FL

I use this every single night, I can't get enough! I have full lips which tend to get chapped easily once the summer humidity goes away, and this lip treatment is the best one I've used.
Ines G.
Ines G.

Can't wait to purchase the full size of this lip oil. I have the travel size and I loved it. It really makes a difference on my lips. They look so good when I use it.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Portland, ME

This is my go to after I exfoliate my lips! It lasts for a long time and makes my lips super soft! It's very healing for chapped lips & will buy again!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.

This stuff works really well on my lips it goes on really well and its long lasting .. It goes on just like silk and I got this from Sephora
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Vancouver, Wa

This is wonderful, your lips feel perfectly smooth! Whenever mine get a little chapped I use this and a few days later they are perfect!
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Chatsworth, CA

Excellent gloss and made my lips super soft even after it wore off. It went on smooth and I could use a lip pencil if I wanted color.
Lucy K.
Lucy K.

Is this just for moisturizing, or does it give any color?
Belinda A.
Belinda A.
Brampton, ON

Is this lip oil a thick consistency?
Elise O.
Elise O.
Honolulu, HI

Do you wear this under other lip products?
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Searcy, AR

I was going to buy this, but a lot of Ulta reviews said they like it at first, but then it dried their lips out. Anyone else have this problem?

Join Now