Add a Photo

By CLARINS
A comforting oil that immediately soothes lips and nourishes them while leaving them beautifully shiny with natural-looking colour. Its rich texture develops a protective, non-sticky film on the surface of the lips. Protected from dehydration, lips are supple, soft and look plumper.
Photos (8)
Anneleen V.
Anneleen V.
Belgium

I like it! Used to use it at night, but it's not moisturizing enough for that. It is great to use during the day. Doesn't leave a particularly yellow or orange color. I want to get the red one next.
Lacey H.
Lacey H.
Winter Park, FL

I use this every single night, I can't get enough! I have full lips which tend to get chapped easily once the summer humidity goes away, and this lip treatment is the best one I've used.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Vancouver, Wa

This is wonderful, your lips feel perfectly smooth! Whenever mine get a little chapped I use this and a few days later they are perfect!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.

I love this so much ! It covers my lips and saturates them in a thick money . Leaves my lips so silky smooth .
Whitney R.
Whitney R.
Plain City, OH

Love this lip oil! It hydrates really well and makes my dry lips look and feel fantastic!
Fariha N.
Fariha N.
Brooklyn, NY

I absolutely love this lip oil thing, it softens my lips and moisturizes them.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
St. John's, Newfoundland

I tried this product over the Christmas holiday and I am 100% completely obsessed! I had heard good things about the product but never thought it would work this well! It is on the higher end scale but is only 25$ and you get a lot for what you buy. My lips get extremely dry during the winter months and this product has made them super smooth and constantly hydrated!
Apoorva B.
Apoorva B.
Stamford, CT

This is one of those products I could keep smearing on my lips all day like a freak because it feels so slick, smells like vanilla, and makes my lips super shiny while hydrating them at the same time. It is a great product to apply right before bed and you wake up with perfect plump lips!
Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.

Feels so good on the lips! Gives instant moisture! Nice applicator for precise application, I got a free sample of this at the Clairins counter and ended up purchasing the full size after how well it healed and hydrated my lips! It is a bit thick but it does get absorbed completely and does plump your lips up! Love this alone as a pretty natural gloss look!
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
Middleton, WI

I love this product! It is the perfect product to use in the morning when you need some extra moisture after brushing your teeth, but don't want the look of a vaseline-y treatment because you're heading out for the day. Though it's not cheap, this lip oil will be your daily go-to.
Elise O.
Elise O.
Honolulu, HI

Do you wear this under other lip products?
Lucy K.
Lucy K.

Is this just for moisturizing, or does it give any color?
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Searcy, AR

I was going to buy this, but a lot of Ulta reviews said they like it at first, but then it dried their lips out. Anyone else have this problem?
Belinda A.