Add a Photo

By CLARINS
A comforting oil that immediately soothes lips and nourishes them while leaving them beautifully shiny with natural-looking colour. Its rich texture develops a protective, non-sticky film on the surface of the lips. Protected from dehydration, lips are supple, soft and look plumper.
Photos (10)
Tuanh L.
Tuanh L.

I put a deep layer of this on my lips at night right before I go to bed. when I wake up....ohhhhh myyyyy godddd. baby. butt. smooth. of course your chapped lips won't be gone overnight but if you use it at least once a day, you will rebuy and rebuy for life
Sarah L.
Sarah L.

Love love love this lip oil. I have the sample of it from sephora but will be purchasing the full size when done. Makes your lips so nice and soft without being sticky. Even got my boyfriend loving it!!!!
Anneleen V.
Anneleen V.
Belgium

I like it! Used to use it at night, but it's not moisturizing enough for that. It is great to use during the day. Doesn't leave a particularly yellow or orange color. I want to get the red one next.
Lacey H.
Lacey H.
Winter Park, FL

I use this every single night, I can't get enough! I have full lips which tend to get chapped easily once the summer humidity goes away, and this lip treatment is the best one I've used.
Inés M.
Inés M.

Can't wait to purchase the full size of this lip oil. I have the travel size and I loved it. It really makes a difference on my lips. They look so good when I use it.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Vancouver, Wa

This is wonderful, your lips feel perfectly smooth! Whenever mine get a little chapped I use this and a few days later they are perfect!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.

I love this so much ! It covers my lips and saturates them in a thick money . Leaves my lips so silky smooth .
Whitney R.
Whitney R.
Plain City, OH

Love this lip oil! It hydrates really well and makes my dry lips look and feel fantastic!
Fariha N.
Fariha N.
Brooklyn, NY

I absolutely love this lip oil thing, it softens my lips and moisturizes them.
Apoorva B.
Apoorva B.
Stamford, CT

This is one of those products I could keep smearing on my lips all day like a freak because it feels so slick, smells like vanilla, and makes my lips super shiny while hydrating them at the same time. It is a great product to apply right before bed and you wake up with perfect plump lips!
Elise O.
Elise O.
Honolulu, HI

Do you wear this under other lip products?
Lucy K.
Lucy K.

Is this just for moisturizing, or does it give any color?
Belinda A.
Belinda A.
Brampton, ON

Is this lip oil a thick consistency?
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Searcy, AR

I was going to buy this, but a lot of Ulta reviews said they like it at first, but then it dried their lips out. Anyone else have this problem?

Join Now