Add a Photo

By CLARINS
Glowing Summer Gift Free with any $100 or $200 order plus 3 Free Samples and Free Shipping.

FREE SHIPPING

Expires Today

Receive a 4-piece Glowing Gift Set Including a Beach-chic Tote Free with any $100 order Plus Get 3 Free Samples and Free Shipping.

FREE SHIPPING

Expires Today

Free 4-Piece Anti-Aging Gift Set including a Beach-Chic Tote Free with any $200 order.

FREE GIFT

Expires Today

A comforting oil that immediately soothes lips and nourishes them while leaving them beautifully shiny with natural-looking colour. Its rich texture develops a protective, non-sticky film on the surface of the lips. Protected from dehydration, lips are supple, soft and look plumper.
Photos (13)
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY

This stuff is amazing. I use it throughout the day when I want a lasting glossy look and I use it every night as part of my beauty regimen. We all pay a lot of attention to our skin but ignore our lips when that skin needs just as much if not more attention than the rest of our skin.
Overall this feels nice going on. The applicator makes it easy to get a nice clean application. It warms to your body temperature almost immediately and lasts hours and hours although worn as a makeup or for beauty during the day you may need a touch up after eating, drinking, etc. Like all glosses although it does last much longer than the average.
The cost is ok considering you only need a tiny amount for each application. That means even with a few touch ups a day and daily use this will still last almost a year in my opinion.
I received a sample size from a purchase I made at sephora and I use it often and still haven't made a dent in the tiny bottle that I've had for a couple months.
I own the honey color which is essentially a clear gloss color when applied. I have tested the other two and they give a nice just bitten look to your lips without over powering your lips with color.
When I use it as a night treatment I wake up with extremely soft, plump and moisturized lips that are comfortable and feel and look very healthy. This also helps with the matte lipstick trend because when the lips are moisturized there's less deep dry lines for the lipstick to sink into. That being said, I wouldn't wear this as a primer or any time near the time you're going to wear the product as it is a completely different finish than a matte lipstick. It's just a great way to keep your lips looking and feeling healthy and prepping them for makeup and lipsticks.
The finish is a thicker glossy finish that feels lighter and protective. I love this stuff and will be purchasing when I run out of my sample as well as recommending to friends, family and you!
Amber W.
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS

I absolutely love this stuff!! I use it at least 5 times a week!! I got this as a deluxe size sample from Sephora. I am so pleased with it!! I will be purchasing another one when I run out of it soon. This feels just like a honey base gloss going on your lips, but it isn't as sticky as you would think. It makes your lips feel moisturized, and they look really pretty. I love how well my lips shine with this on. This doesn't have too much of an odor good or bad. It is in a cute little simple modern packaging. Not a cheaply made product. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!! I would love to always have this in stock in my makeup bag!! Clarins Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil, Honey
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Baltimore, MD

A combination gloss/conditioning product that makes lips as soft as spring petals…I love everything about this product! The packaging is simple yet elegant, with a gleaming gold lid. Inside is a supersized doe-footed applicator that swoops on the gel-like treatment product with precision. Because it contains natural oils, the formula is nourishing and non-sticky. And most of all, the effectiveness is stunning…like spring cleaning for winter-weary lips. Parched flakiness changes to plump, shiny fullness-- in an instant!
Tedisa C.
Tedisa C.

I am always on the hunt for the perfect lip gloss/balm and i feel like i may have found it with this Clarins Lip Oil. I have both honey and raspberry. I'm using the honey now and it gives just the right amount of shine and moisture. I agree with the other reviewer in that it is not long wearing, so you will need to reapply after a few hours. Although it is a bit on the expensive side, i would definitely purchase this again. I rate this 5 for shine and moisture and 3 1/2 for price
Janice S.
Janice S.
Orting, WA

This product feels great on the lips. I would've given it 5 stars but I feel $25 is a little expensive for the tiny vial of gloss but then again the small cube is different and cute. I bought the honey and the berry at Sephora but noticed that on my deep completion the gloss shows up clear so I didn't need both. They both have a very pleasant faint smell. I'd recommend them to others.
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Temple, TX

Super comfortable lip oil. I would say the consistency is on the thicker side, but it is not sticky at all. I have a mini I got from a Sephora promo code. This will actually last a long time since the oil is thick and long-wearing. You won't have to reapply as often as say the YSL Tint-in-Oils. It is my first Clarins product and I love and highly recommend it!
lamahi F.
lamahi F.
Atlanta, GA

This is the best lip oil I have ever used!!!!!!! It makes my lips feel so soft and plump. It takes all of my dead skin away. My lips feel 100% smoother than they did before. It gives off a beautiful natural lip tent than any other oil. I recommend that everyone should use this lip oil.
aisha a.
aisha a.
Berkeley, CA

This is a sticky and smooth oil. I have just started using it, so I'll just write about my first impression. It's a beautifully packaged bottle, it's small but I can already tell a little goes a long way. I am not sure I would buy it again but I can be persuaded!
Kaci C.
Kaci C.
Canfield, OH

I just tried this oil for the first time after purchasing, and it is so hydrating, the color is great!! I can already feel it working on my lips and the applicator is so fun!! I would definitely recommend this to anyone with "winter dry lips"! Great product!!
Tuanh L.
Tuanh L.

I put a deep layer of this on my lips at night right before I go to bed. when I wake up....ohhhhh myyyyy godddd. baby. butt. smooth. of course your chapped lips won't be gone overnight but if you use it at least once a day, you will rebuy and rebuy for life
Lucy K.
Lucy K.

Is this just for moisturizing, or does it give any color?
Belinda A.
Belinda A.
Brampton, ON

Is this lip oil a thick consistency?
Elise O.
Elise O.
Honolulu, HI

Do you wear this under other lip products?
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Searcy, AR

I was going to buy this, but a lot of Ulta reviews said they like it at first, but then it dried their lips out. Anyone else have this problem?