Add a Photo

By CLARINS
A comforting oil that immediately soothes lips and nourishes them while leaving them beautifully shiny with natural-looking colour. Its rich texture develops a protective, non-sticky film on the surface of the lips. Protected from dehydration, lips are supple, soft and look plumper.
Photos (5)
Ellie T.
Ellie T.
Blackpool

I adore this lip oil it is just perfection in a bottle. If I could only take one product to a desert island it would be this! I put it on before bed and my the morning it has settled into my lips and leaves them plumped and luscious. I bought this in Iceland in February and as you can tell from the pictures it is nearly all gone :( so will have to repurchase soon! I am a big fan of the applicator as it has a curve in it which makes it easy to apply. I tend to use the indented bit for the bottom lip and the other side for the top lip. I also find it satisfying rubbing my lips together with it on as it is so comforting and soothing to my lips. The honey scent is magical! Overall great product!!!!
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Port Hope, Ontario

My lips are always a disaster, but more so in winter - dry air coupled with not drinking enough water etc, you know the drill. I hadn't heard of lip oil, or this product until I walked into a shoppers and bought it on a whim. I've tried everything and nothing has worked but I trust this brand and oils are all the rage so I thought why not. In two days of using it I've already seen results. I KNOW. My lips are smooth and feel hydrated, not flaking or peeling. I feel like I can actually wear lipstick and get the look I'm going for! I apply at night once or twice. Definitely recommend!
krista b.
krista b.
Windsor, Ontario

I love this product. If you need a good moisturizing lipbalm/ gloss this might be the one for you. The old give you extreme hydration. The texture is not sticky and the scent is not strong. I don't find its long wearing but it is more of a balm. So you will probably have to re apply after an hour or two. The applicator I find large but it doesn't make it hard to apply. I give it a 4 star because I think the applicator could be better *** 5 star for it works and hydrates which is what it's suppose to do.*** Check it out.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Baltimore, MD

A combination gloss/conditioning product that makes lips as soft as spring petals…I love everything about this product! The packaging is simple yet elegant, with a gleaming gold lid. Inside is a supersized doe-footed applicator that swoops on the gel-like treatment product with precision. Because it contains natural oils, the formula is nourishing and non-sticky. And most of all, the effectiveness is stunning…like spring cleaning for winter-weary lips. Parched flakiness changes to plump, shiny fullness-- in an instant!
Tedisa C.
Tedisa C.

I am always on the hunt for the perfect lip gloss/balm and i feel like i may have found it with this Clarins Lip Oil. I have both honey and raspberry. I'm using the honey now and it gives just the right amount of shine and moisture. I agree with the other reviewer in that it is not long wearing, so you will need to reapply after a few hours. Although it is a bit on the expensive side, i would definitely purchase this again. I rate this 5 for shine and moisture and 3 1/2 for price
Janice S.
Janice S.
Orting, WA

This product feels great on the lips. I would've given it 5 stars but I feel $25 is a little expensive for the tiny vial of gloss but then again the small cube is different and cute. I bought the honey and the berry at Sephora but noticed that on my deep completion the gloss shows up clear so I didn't need both. They both have a very pleasant faint smell. I'd recommend them to others.
Apoorva B.
Apoorva B.
Stamford, CT

This is one of those products I could keep smearing on my lips all day like a freak because it feels so slick, smells like vanilla, and makes my lips super shiny while hydrating them at the same time. It is a great product to apply right before bed and you wake up with perfect plump lips!
lamahi F.
lamahi F.
Atlanta, GA

This is the best lip oil I have ever used!!!!!!! It makes my lips feel so soft and plump. It takes all of my dead skin away. My lips feel 100% smoother than they did before. It gives off a beautiful natural lip tent than any other oil. I recommend that everyone should use this lip oil.
aisha a.
aisha a.
Berkeley, CA

This is a sticky and smooth oil. I have just started using it, so I'll just write about my first impression. It's a beautifully packaged bottle, it's small but I can already tell a little goes a long way. I am not sure I would buy it again but I can be persuaded!
Kaci C.
Kaci C.
Wooster, Ohio

I just tried this oil for the first time after purchasing, and it is so hydrating, the color is great!! I can already feel it working on my lips and the applicator is so fun!! I would definitely recommend this to anyone with "winter dry lips"! Great product!!
Elise O.
Elise O.
Honolulu, HI

Do you wear this under other lip products?
Lucy K.
Lucy K.

Is this just for moisturizing, or does it give any color?
Belinda A.