Add a Photo

By CLARINS
A comforting oil that immediately soothes lips and nourishes them while leaving them beautifully shiny with natural-looking colour. Its rich texture develops a protective, non-sticky film on the surface of the lips. Protected from dehydration, lips are supple, soft and look plumper.
Photos (10)
Amber W.
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS

I absolutely love this stuff!! I use it at least 5 times a week!! I got this as a deluxe size sample from Sephora. I am so pleased with it!! I will be purchasing another one when I run out of it soon. This feels just like a honey base gloss going on your lips, but it isn't as sticky as you would think. It makes your lips feel moisturized, and they look really pretty. I love how well my lips shine with this on. This doesn't have too much of an odor good or bad. It is in a cute little simple modern packaging. Not a cheaply made product. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!! I would love to always have this in stock in my makeup bag!! Clarins Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil, Honey
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Baltimore, MD

A combination gloss/conditioning product that makes lips as soft as spring petals…I love everything about this product! The packaging is simple yet elegant, with a gleaming gold lid. Inside is a supersized doe-footed applicator that swoops on the gel-like treatment product with precision. Because it contains natural oils, the formula is nourishing and non-sticky. And most of all, the effectiveness is stunning…like spring cleaning for winter-weary lips. Parched flakiness changes to plump, shiny fullness-- in an instant!
Tedisa C.
Tedisa C.

I am always on the hunt for the perfect lip gloss/balm and i feel like i may have found it with this Clarins Lip Oil. I have both honey and raspberry. I'm using the honey now and it gives just the right amount of shine and moisture. I agree with the other reviewer in that it is not long wearing, so you will need to reapply after a few hours. Although it is a bit on the expensive side, i would definitely purchase this again. I rate this 5 for shine and moisture and 3 1/2 for price
Janice S.
Janice S.
Orting, WA

This product feels great on the lips. I would've given it 5 stars but I feel $25 is a little expensive for the tiny vial of gloss but then again the small cube is different and cute. I bought the honey and the berry at Sephora but noticed that on my deep completion the gloss shows up clear so I didn't need both. They both have a very pleasant faint smell. I'd recommend them to others.
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Temple, TX

Super comfortable lip oil. I would say the consistency is on the thicker side, but it is not sticky at all. I have a mini I got from a Sephora promo code. This will actually last a long time since the oil is thick and long-wearing. You won't have to reapply as often as say the YSL Tint-in-Oils. It is my first Clarins product and I love and highly recommend it!
lamahi F.
lamahi F.
Atlanta, GA

This is the best lip oil I have ever used!!!!!!! It makes my lips feel so soft and plump. It takes all of my dead skin away. My lips feel 100% smoother than they did before. It gives off a beautiful natural lip tent than any other oil. I recommend that everyone should use this lip oil.
aisha a.
aisha a.
Berkeley, CA

This is a sticky and smooth oil. I have just started using it, so I'll just write about my first impression. It's a beautifully packaged bottle, it's small but I can already tell a little goes a long way. I am not sure I would buy it again but I can be persuaded!
Kaci C.
Kaci C.
Wooster, Ohio

I just tried this oil for the first time after purchasing, and it is so hydrating, the color is great!! I can already feel it working on my lips and the applicator is so fun!! I would definitely recommend this to anyone with "winter dry lips"! Great product!!
Tuanh L.
Tuanh L.

I put a deep layer of this on my lips at night right before I go to bed. when I wake up....ohhhhh myyyyy godddd. baby. butt. smooth. of course your chapped lips won't be gone overnight but if you use it at least once a day, you will rebuy and rebuy for life
Anna B.
Anna B.
Milwaukie, OR

I really like this lip oil. It is a bit sticky but it stays on for such a long time! It leaks out of it's container a lot, even when upright with the cap on tightly, and so the outside gets sticky which can be annoying so that's why I gave it 4 stars.
Lucy K.
Lucy K.

Is this just for moisturizing, or does it give any color?
Belinda A.
Belinda A.
Brampton, ON

Is this lip oil a thick consistency?
Elise O.
Elise O.
Honolulu, HI

Do you wear this under other lip products?
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Searcy, AR

I was going to buy this, but a lot of Ulta reviews said they like it at first, but then it dried their lips out. Anyone else have this problem?

Join Now