Clarins Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil
These seven delectable shades infused with 100% pure plant oils nourish, soothe and plump lips — leaving a protective veil of color. Apply before lipstick for a smooth application, wear alone for soft hydrated lips, or top off any lip color for added shine.
Four new shades for a pretty pout — choose from Honey Glam, for a pop of shimmer, Mint, for a cool, natural look, or Candy and Tangerine which react to the PH of your lips creating a very personalized shade of pink or coral.
- Color-shines lips in 7 tantalizing shades
- Refreshes the senses with aromatic plant essences
- Lip-hugging applicator
Top Questions See all 81 Q&A
- "I really love this lip oil. It smells like raspberry and gives a very light pink tint. The applicator is large and makes smoothing it on your lips very comforting. It keeps my lips moisturized and it does not dry out my lips or cause irritation. I definitely recommend this product." in 59 reviews
- "A combination gloss/conditioning product that makes lips as soft as spring petals…I love everything about this product! The packaging is simple yet elegant, with a gleaming gold lid. Inside is a supersized doe-footed applicator that swoops on the gel-like treatment product with precision. Because it contains natural oils, the formula is nourishing and non-sticky. And most of all, the effectiveness is stunning…like spring cleaning for winter-weary lips. Parched flakiness changes to plump, shiny fullness-- in an instant! " in 52 reviews
The Instant Light Lip Comfort Oils are lip treatments with a very slight tint and scent. They are like cushions for the lips with a gel-like oil formula that isn’t sticky but has a high gloss shine. For me the word “oil” in the name had me worried these would be thin, runny or goopy. They are emollient and have an oil feel but they do not slide around and stay put once applied. Clarins calls these plant-based which has ingredients to soothe and protect the lips. I really liked Honey because it gives instant relief to dry lips. Lasting power is very good and stays put for several hours before you need to reapply.
So, I have a dear friend who #blessed me with quite a few items for my beauty stash a while back. Items I have never used before, of which this Lippie was one.
Quite honestly, I never thought of trying this cosmetic line. It’s been around for a long time, and I often pass it by without a glimpse. 😎 However, upon trying this wunnerful lippie, I have actually bought it again! It feels great on! It has just enough of a hint of color, and I find that I reach for it a lot. It's not the typical lip balm, it's an oil. Very light weight once it warms up on your lip. After it warms up on your lip, well…it’s just fabulous! It's quite lucious!! I no longer live in lip balm, this is a major must have. My Seester Beauty Guru, Danielle, got me thinking this morning when she said her lips were on fire!🤦 I could only think that this would sooth her lips!!
I just have to say….go give it a whirl!!!! It's officially on my Holy Grail list. 💋💄👄
#lippie #lipGloss #lipTreatmemt #SmoothLips #instaBeauty #beautyAddict #makeUpAddict #makeupLover #loveLuxury #skinCare #Beauty #beautyProducts #dryLips #moisturize #mua #bloggers #IMHO #MyOpinion #productTester #productReviewer
1. They smell so good! They don’t smell like food like
some chapsticks or lipglosses do.
2. They’re super hydrating! I use this instead of chapstick, and I used to be addicted to applying chapstick multiple times a day.
3. They’re affordable. $26 for something that lasts quite awhile? Yes. It’s such a great quality product that I recommend to everyone.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos