BY CLARINS

These seven delectable shades infused with 100% pure plant oils nourish, soothe and plump lips — leaving a protective veil of color. Apply before lipstick for a smooth application, wear alone for soft hydrated lips, or top off any lip color for added shine.

Four new shades for a pretty pout — choose from Honey Glam, for a pop of shimmer, Mint, for a cool, natural look, or Candy and Tangerine which react to the PH of your lips creating a very personalized shade of pink or coral.

• Color-shines lips in 7 tantalizing shades
  • Refreshes the senses with aromatic plant essences
  • Lip-hugging applicator

• I am looking for a good primer for those very drying matte liquid...7 Answers
  • How hydrating would you rate this product? Which other lip balms/...2 Answers
  • Who loves Clarins Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil?3 Answers
Clarins Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil
  • "I really love this lip oil. It smells like raspberry and gives a very light pink tint. The applicator is large and makes smoothing it on your lips very comforting. It keeps my lips moisturized and it does not dry out my lips or cause irritation. I definitely recommend this product." in 60 reviews
  • "I really love this lip oil. It smells like raspberry and gives a very light pink tint. The applicator is large and makes smoothing it on your lips very comforting. It keeps my lips moisturized and it does not dry out my lips or cause irritation. I definitely recommend this product." in 59 reviews
  • "A combination gloss/conditioning product that makes lips as soft as spring petals…I love everything about this product! The packaging is simple yet elegant, with a gleaming gold lid. Inside is a supersized doe-footed applicator that swoops on the gel-like treatment product with precision. Because it contains natural oils, the formula is nourishing and non-sticky. And most of all, the effectiveness is stunning…like spring cleaning for winter-weary lips. Parched flakiness changes to plump, shiny fullness-- in an instant! " in 52 reviews
AE H.
lanham
Review for: 02 more...
My Lips New BFF!

In the winter my lips get so dry and I could not find anything that really moisturized them and stopped the peeling and my lipstick always looked scaly because of it. Enter this absolute gem. One day and my lips are smooth and supple. The oil is absorbed and there is a light coverage that provides a subtle sheen. I am not a shiny lip gloss wearer and this is not that. It is more of a soft dewy appearance. This product has a permanent place in my lip care arsenal.

I purchased the Red Berry (03), but I don’t really see any color. I am applying it twice a day but only because I am already addicted to this.

The absolute bonus is that I got this in a gift set with a full size Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch for $33.00 at the Clarins Outlet store in Clarksburg, MD. I would have paid $56.00 for both under normal circumstances.
Yasmeen Y.
Kuwait, Farwaniyah
Review for: 03 Red Berry more...
Clarins Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil

The Instant Light Lip Comfort Oils are lip treatments with a very slight tint and scent. They are like cushions for the lips with a gel-like oil formula that isn’t sticky but has a high gloss shine. For me the word “oil” in the name had me worried these would be thin, runny or goopy. They are emollient and have an oil feel but they do not slide around and stay put once applied. Clarins calls these plant-based which has ingredients to soothe and protect the lips. I really liked Honey because it gives instant relief to dry lips. Lasting power is very good and stays put for several hours before you need to reapply.
Janeigne N.
Review for: 07 Honey Glam more...
I find that my lips look extra plump and juicy with this product and it really works at clumping the lips. I enjoyed the huge applicator want it covers my lips wonderfully, it’s pretty pricey I pick minds up at Sephora because I was looking for a lip plumper and this one is very good it smells like honey it’s a little sticky but not too sticky for my likings I highly recommend this product by Clarins !
Raechel A.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Other more...
I don't usually use glossy lip product but this Clarins lip oil is an exception. It feels so light and moisturizing, and it literally smells like honey, in a pleasant way. I love the packaging and the big wand, which brings an easy application. So in love with yellow makeup and this is a great addition to my collection! Highly recommended
Natalie R.
Nampa, ID
Review for: 03 Red Berry more...
This thing is amazing! Well at least to me. I tried this lip oil as a sample a while ago and I loved It!! I carried it around with me everywhere. I like that it's no sticky or heavy on the lips. It is very light, hydrating and gives you bit of a red tint to your lips. I would not buy the full product due to its price but I would take the sample anytime!
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
I received a sample of this and used it for couple months and I really enjoyed it! I love everything minty and this one is very refreshing~ It applies and feels like a lip gloss but not as sticky. (however sticky enough that the hair will get stuck) Feels nourishing and hydrating on the lips but it's not very long lasting and I had to reapply often.
Leslie M.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: 04 Candy more...
I received this through a subscription but in the sample size. When I put it on it leaves a nice pink tint on my lips, almost like it’s bringing my natural pink color out. It advertised as an oil but that be honest it’s more like a gloss. It is sticky at first but then it’s fine. I sometimes use it instead of chapstick because it does the job just fine.
Daria K.
Review for: 02 more...
Does exactly what it claims- smooth, comforts, and plumps. I love a pink on my lips so the color is perfect (more of a darker pink). Super smooth application. Doesn’t burn my lips. Cute packaging- small and easy to carry! Recommend to everyone in the winter! Applying it leaves your lips smooth for the day and long term use makes a difference
Holly K.
Review for: 07 Honey Glam more...
This feels so soft and hydrating on the lips! The honey glam smells like a soft natural honey with no taste. The glitter is very small and not too noticeable or chunky. I love this before bed. If I drink it will transfer but I feel like it sinks in and heals my very dry flaky lips better than a chapstick formula. I'd repurchase when I run out. One tube has lasted me about 6 months and there is still half a tube left with 1-2x almost daily application. This is the first lip oil I've tried so I can't compare to less expensive brands. It does leave a slight layer on the lips similar to a gloss but I like that slick feeling.
cynthia s.
This product is one of my favs! i use it daily before bed and in the morning! I bought it on the sephora app while looking for a lipgloss. Thank god it met my expectations because although its great its pretty pricey, costing $26. I would definitely buy it again though once i run out and i would also recommend to friends in need of lip moisture and plumping! also the tiny tingling + cooling effect it has is a plus!
Daria K.
Please help me with my chapped lips. I’ve tried Clarins Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil and LUSH Lip Scrub and Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Original Tube and even Neosporin First Aid Antibiotic Ointment Original. I’m sick with a stuffy nose and kept my mouth open for 9 hours to sleep so I could breathe and I woke up with this. Pls help :(
Christine C.
I am looking for a good primer for those very drying matte liquid lipsticks. Would this lip oil be a good choice?
Manon R.
Casselman, ON
How is the colour pigment in these? Is it similar to the YSL that leaves a nice tint to the lips?
Lucy K.
Is this just for moisturizing, or does it give any color?
Belinda A.
Brampton, ON
Is this lip oil a thick consistency?