BY CLARINS

A luxurious lip treatment oil with a blend of soothing hazelnut and organic jojoba oils to smooth, comfort, and plump. This 100 percent pure plant oil formula for lips nourishes and enhances lips while soothing the senses with the aromatic essences. It forms a protective layer of color that helps lock in moisture for deep hydration and mirror-like shine, and it comes in an alluring, high-shine shade. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is dermatologist tested and noncomedogenic. Research results: In a consumer test on 61 women for 4 weeks: - 83.3% emollient texture - 72.1% comforting texture - 77.6% instantly plumper - 80% instantly super-shiny - 80.3% nourished after 4 weeks - 83.6% moisturized after 4 weeks see more...

• How hydrating would you rate this product? Which other lip balms/ti...2 Answers
  • How much color do you get from this lip oil?2 Answers
  • I have been looking at lip oils as I suffer from dryer lips. I don...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Toronto, ON
I love this lip oil! It's super hydrating and shiny! And omg I love the applicator lol It reminds me of a tongue.. That sounds so weird haha. The only thing I don't like about it is that the stopper is a little small. So when you pull the wand through some product can fly out!! So pull it out slowly and everyone we'll be happy... God this review got dirty sounding fast!
Elaine M.
Elaine M.
I love this.  I tested the other scents but this one is my favorite, and I don't even like raspberry.  It is not sticky or tacky.  It leaves my lips with a slight tint and it moisturizes them so nicely.  I am constantly applying this because of the smell and feel.  Would repurchase.
Tally V.
Tally V.
This stuff felt so nice on my lips! It smelled like raspberry which was so nice! I would buy this again, it came in a topbox I ordered and I'm so glad it did! Lasts a long time! I would highly recommend this to anyone as it's light on the lips and not drying at all!
Sonali D.
Sonali D.
Super glossy long stay finish smells very fruity and fresh and is super hydrating and very long stay with an unreal glossy finish must have if u have dry and very chapped lips
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
I love Clarins Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil! It leaves a nice shine without that sticky feel and leaves my lips soft and smooth
Vassi M.
Vassi M.
Melbourne
i love this it helps my chapped lips. i apply it before i go to bed helps a lot. mine is almost empty so i got another one :)
hejer t.
hejer t.
bizerte
I have recived this test from a friend and I liked it keep lips moisturized and its really comfort . But I STILL PREFER MAT EDITION
Fatima S.
Fatima S.
Love this lip oil! It's hydrating and glossy at the same time! Leaves your lips feeling so smooth!
Diana B.
Diana B.
I have been on a Clarins kick lately and just recently tried the Clarins Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil in Berry. This lip oil has saved my lips! If you live in cold temperature climates then you NEED this lip oil, eh!
I have been applying this lip oil to my lips every morning and night and during the day when I feel my lips are a bit dry. It has a nice light berry sheen to it, you can wear it as a lip gloss as well. It gives a nice natural berry lip colour to your lips. I have noticed a difference in my lips - they feel more hydrated, plump, and soft throughout the day.
This oil has the texture of a Mac Lip Glass but without the stickness. It is nice and creamy on the lips. It smells great, oh and tastes great as well (not that I have been eating it but it is on my lips). I have also applied this oil on top of my lipstick for a nice shine.
Opinion M.
Opinion M.
How hydrating would you rate this product? Which other lip balms/tints rank better than this ?
Whitney R.
Whitney R.
Plain City, OH
How much color do you get from this lip oil?
Loretta O.
Loretta O.
Columbus, GA
I have been looking at lip oils as I suffer from dryer lips. I don't wear full color lip sticks but love something sheer. How's this feel/look? Something you would love to keep in your bag? Smell/taste?