BY CLARINS

A luxurious lip treatment oil with a blend of soothing hazelnut and organic jojoba oils to smooth, comfort, and plump. This 100 percent pure plant oil formula for lips nourishes and enhances lips while soothing the senses with the aromatic essences. It forms a protective layer of color that helps lock in moisture for deep hydration and mirror-like shine, and it comes in an alluring, high-shine shade. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is dermatologist tested and noncomedogenic. Research results: In a consumer test on 61 women for 4 weeks: - 83.3% emollient texture - 72.1% comforting texture - 77.6% instantly plumper - 80% instantly super-shiny - 80.3% nourished after 4 weeks - 83.6% moisturized after 4 weeks see more...

• How hydrating would you rate this product? Which other lip balms/...2 Answers
  • How much color do you get from this lip oil?3 Answers
  • I have been looking at lip oils as I suffer from dryer lips. I d...2 Answers
Bianca D.
Dubai, ['', '', '']
The comfort oil are for those who have sever cracked lips. Price is great considering it’s effectivity. I apply it only at night and wake up with the softest lips ever. Would definitely recommend others to get it.
Jamie B.
Antrim
My holy grail product.... the perfect combo between an oil and a balm! The comfort of extra soft lips without feeling sticky.... just what i need in this colder weather. Can not recommend enough, leaves my lips feeling amazing and looking glossy and hydrated
Silvia L.
Madrid
The best lip oil I have ever tried. I put it on at night before bed and wake up every day with silky, smooth and hydrated lips.
The best one is the honey one in my opinion.Clarins Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil
Kate C.
So hydrating. I love that you can get different smelling oils too. My favourite is the raspberry but the mint one is also amazing too! All plant based natural products too so you can’t go wrong ☺️ recommend!!
Izzy H.
FAREHAM
I cannot rate this enough! I have it in Raspberry and put it on every morning before I do my make up, it makes my lips so soft and stops liquid lipstick drying out and feeling flakey. My go to lip product!
Deborah L.
Lancashire , AK
Purchased a few different flavours/shades of these and I love them! They almost apply like a jelly! They stay on the lips and are really moisturising, I love the honey and the mint ones the most!
Farida I.
Egypt

157 REVIEWSPRODUCT INFOWhich skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal
✔ Oily
✔ Combination
✔ Dry
✔ Sensitive

What it is:
A luxurious lip-loving treatment oil that smooths and comforts lips with plumping, high-shine results and a hint of color.

Solutions for:
- Dryness

If you want to know more…
The perfect kiss of color and care. This pure plant oil formula—with a blend of hazelnut and organic jojoba oils—nourishes, smooths, and enhances lips while forming a protective layer of transparent color to help lock in moisture for deep hydration. The lip-hugging applicator delivers the perfect amount of tint and mirror-like shine. It preps lips before lipstick application, is great to use alone for naturally soft lips, or is perfect for topping off lipstick for a glossy effect.
Sarah J.
Toronto, ON
I love this lip oil! It's super hydrating and shiny! And omg I love the applicator lol It reminds me of a tongue.. That sounds so weird haha. The only thing I don't like about it is that the stopper is a little small. So when you pull the wand through some product can fly out!! So pull it out slowly and everyone we'll be happy... God this review got dirty sounding fast!
Elaine M.
I love this.  I tested the other scents but this one is my favorite, and I don't even like raspberry.  It is not sticky or tacky.  It leaves my lips with a slight tint and it moisturizes them so nicely.  I am constantly applying this because of the smell and feel.  Would repurchase.
Diana B.
I have been on a Clarins kick lately and just recently tried the Clarins Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil in Berry. This lip oil has saved my lips! If you live in cold temperature climates then you NEED this lip oil, eh!
I have been applying this lip oil to my lips every morning and night and during the day when I feel my lips are a bit dry. It has a nice light berry sheen to it, you can wear it as a lip gloss as well. It gives a nice natural berry lip colour to your lips. I have noticed a difference in my lips - they feel more hydrated, plump, and soft throughout the day.
This oil has the texture of a Mac Lip Glass but without the stickness. It is nice and creamy on the lips. It smells great, oh and tastes great as well (not that I have been eating it but it is on my lips). I have also applied this oil on top of my lipstick for a nice shine.
Whitney R.
Plain City, OH
How much color do you get from this lip oil?
Opinion M.
How hydrating would you rate this product? Which other lip balms/tints rank better than this ?
Loretta O.
Columbus, GA
I have been looking at lip oils as I suffer from dryer lips. I don't wear full color lip sticks but love something sheer. How's this feel/look? Something you would love to keep in your bag? Smell/taste?