BY CLARINS

A luxurious lip treatment oil with a blend of soothing hazelnut and organic jojoba oils to smooth, comfort, and plump. This 100 percent pure plant oil formula for lips nourishes and enhances lips while soothing the senses with the aromatic essences. It forms a protective layer of color that helps lock in moisture for deep hydration and mirror-like shine, and it comes in an alluring, high-shine shade. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is dermatologist tested and noncomedogenic. Research results: In a consumer test on 61 women for 4 weeks: - 83.3% emollient texture - 72.1% comforting texture - 77.6% instantly plumper - 80% instantly super-shiny - 80.3% nourished after 4 weeks - 83.6% moisturized after 4 weeks see more...

• How hydrating would you rate this product? Which other lip balms/...2 Answers
  • How much color do you get from this lip oil?3 Answers
  • I have been looking at lip oils as I suffer from dryer lips. I d...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Francesca M.
Cheshire
Gorgeous scent and texture. I have Honey, Raspberry and Red Berry. They leave your lips nourished with a gloss finish (sort of like a makeup/skincare hybrid).
One issue I had - as I used it the product in the tube became cloudy and a different consistency over time (thicker). Not sure if that was air being pushed in by the doe-foot that was changing it?
Doe-foot applicator is large and spongey which I like!
Izzy H.
FAREHAM
I cannot rate this enough! I have it in Raspberry and put it on every morning before I do my make up, it makes my lips so soft and stops liquid lipstick drying out and feeling flakey. My go to lip product!
Jenn E.
Hamilton, Ontario
This lip oil not only smells/tastes amazing it is extremely moisturizing m, light weight and not sticky on the lips.
It also gives a very sheer tint of berry colour and is so pretty in the summer.
I have also tried the honey and tangerine flavours.
I liked it so much I got a backup for my other purse.
Deborah L.
Wigan, Lancashire
Purchased a few different flavours/shades of these and I love them! They almost apply like a jelly! They stay on the lips and are really moisturising, I love the honey and the mint ones the most!
Sarah J.
Toronto, ON
I love this lip oil! It's super hydrating and shiny! And omg I love the applicator lol It reminds me of a tongue.. That sounds so weird haha. The only thing I don't like about it is that the stopper is a little small. So when you pull the wand through some product can fly out!! So pull it out slowly and everyone we'll be happy... God this review got dirty sounding fast!
Elaine M.
I love this.  I tested the other scents but this one is my favorite, and I don't even like raspberry.  It is not sticky or tacky.  It leaves my lips with a slight tint and it moisturizes them so nicely.  I am constantly applying this because of the smell and feel.  Would repurchase.
Tally V.
This stuff felt so nice on my lips! It smelled like raspberry which was so nice! I would buy this again, it came in a topbox I ordered and I'm so glad it did! Lasts a long time! I would highly recommend this to anyone as it's light on the lips and not drying at all!
Sonali D.
Super glossy long stay finish smells very fruity and fresh and is super hydrating and very long stay with an unreal glossy finish must have if u have dry and very chapped lips
hejer t.
I have recived this test from a friend and I liked it keep lips moisturized and its really comfort . But I STILL PREFER MAT EDITION
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
I love Clarins Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil! It leaves a nice shine without that sticky feel and leaves my lips soft and smooth
Whitney R.
Plain City, OH
How much color do you get from this lip oil?
Opinion M.
How hydrating would you rate this product? Which other lip balms/tints rank better than this ?
Loretta O.
Columbus, GA
I have been looking at lip oils as I suffer from dryer lips. I don't wear full color lip sticks but love something sheer. How's this feel/look? Something you would love to keep in your bag? Smell/taste?