Clarins Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil 0.1 oz

A luxurious lip treatment oil with a blend of soothing hazelnut and organic jojoba oils to smooth, comfort, and plump. This 100 percent pure plant oil formula for lips nourishes and enhances lips while soothing the senses with the aromatic essences. It forms a protective layer of color that helps lock in moisture for deep hydration and mirror-like shine, and it comes in an alluring, high-shine shade. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is dermatologist tested and noncomedogenic. Research results: In a consumer test on 61 women for 4 weeks: - 83.3% emollient texture - 72.1% comforting texture - 77.6% instantly plumper - 80% instantly super-shiny - 80.3% nourished after 4 weeks - 83.6% moisturized after 4 weeks see more...

• How hydrating would you rate this product? Which other lip balms/...2 Answers
  • How much color do you get from this lip oil?3 Answers
  • I have been looking at lip oils as I suffer from dryer lips. I d...2 Answers
Jennifer M.
I've been using this for a while and really like it. I have #04 Candy. It has a nice fruity scent. I love that it leaves my lips super shiny. It also leaves a great berry shade on the lips. I thought maybe it would only leave the shine but it also leaves the color that last a long time. If you are looking for a shiny lip topper or just an oil in general this would be a nice choice.
Claire F.
Luscious lip oil delivers light color and tons of moisture. The larger than usual doe foot applicator allows a single dip to provide enough for a full application. Lasts for hours and smells like fresh raspberries. Also comes in honey (clear) and a new red tinted color.
Titan M.
Cascade, ID
This is amazing. I apply it to my lips every night before bed. I love the raspberry scent that isn't too overwhelming but is nice and sweet. It's only $25 at Sephora which makes it a lower priced item for Sephora but I have noticed a difference in my lips with feeling more hydrated and plump and soft throughout the day.
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI
I really love this lip oil. It smells like raspberry and gives a very light pink tint. The applicator is large and makes smoothing it on your lips very comforting. It keeps my lips moisturized and it does not dry out my lips or cause irritation. I definitely recommend this product.
michell3 l.
Geneva, IL
This product is one of my all time faves. I use this literally all the time, I bought mine at ULTA and immediately fell in love, its so easy to apply and use with no mess. The oil really makes my lips feel soft. I want to go back and buy all the flavors! I like the no mess no hassle of it as well!
Alicia D.
Vancouver, WA
Haven't tried it but I really want this product it is a need this summer cause I wanna have big lips haven't tried it but really want this product so badly this summer it's a need Oml please bless me this lipstick
Kristen J.
Logandale, NV
I got this cause my lips get really dry and I have heard a lot of good things about it. I think it's ok I feel like it doesn't last on my lips and my lips are still pretty dry even when I use this.
Alyssa D.
Huntington Station, NY
I like that these are moisturizing for my lips but the con is that unlike other lip oils I have tried, these require me to reapply again and again which is lightly irritating. So I think that there are other options
Is staky a little bit but the color is niceeeeeeeeeeee and gose really soft if i buy again yes maybe not sure it will stay but not for long in this website i buy it i think y should try it and see how u like it
Rachel S.
Mooresville, NC
This is great for chronically dry lips! There isn't much color to this product. It's somewhat thick when you put it on. I usually put it on before bed and when I wake up my lips are unbelievably smooth
Whitney R.
Plain City, OH
How much color do you get from this lip oil?
Opinion M.
How hydrating would you rate this product? Which other lip balms/tints rank better than this ?
Loretta O.
Columbus, GA
I have been looking at lip oils as I suffer from dryer lips. I don't wear full color lip sticks but love something sheer. How's this feel/look? Something you would love to keep in your bag? Smell/taste?