BY CLARINS

A luxurious lip treatment oil with a blend of soothing hazelnut and organic jojoba oils to smooth, comfort, and plump. This 100 percent pure plant oil formula for lips nourishes and enhances lips while soothing the senses with the aromatic essences. It forms a protective layer of color that helps lock in moisture for deep hydration and mirror-like shine, and it comes in an alluring, high-shine shade. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is dermatologist tested and noncomedogenic. Research results: In a consumer test on 61 women for 4 weeks: - 83.3% emollient texture - 72.1% comforting texture - 77.6% instantly plumper - 80% instantly super-shiny - 80.3% nourished after 4 weeks - 83.6% moisturized after 4 weeks see more...

• How hydrating would you rate this product? Which other lip balms/ti...2 Answers
  • How much color do you get from this lip oil?2 Answers
  • I have been looking at lip oils as I suffer from dryer lips. I don...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
EZX Anna C.
EZX Anna C.
I love this brand and this product! A little beautiful color and very beautiful shine like glass! Excellent care for the lips, the packaging is like a piece of ice, it's very cute) I like the delicious berry flavor and a comfortable brush, this is something that should always be with me !
L R.
L R.
Silverdale, WA
I have mixed feelings about this product.  It's description sounded perfecr, right up my alley. I was looking for a lip product that is super hydrating and healing, that wears well, and lasts.  I purchased this in two colors.  It applied like a Dream!! It's got a large, broad, contoured doe foot applicator, making it super comfortable to put on. Feels super luxurious.  The scent and subtle color were also quite nice. My major let down was in the lasting power. I felt I had to apply it constantly to enjoy any hydrating benefits.  I literally felt as if I were just eating the $26. This would be the ideal lip product if it had any staying power.
Flavi D.
Flavi D.
N Royalton, OH
My favorite piece and is unlike any other lip product I’ve ever tried. The Instant Light Lip Comfort Oils I have a shade 4 Candy lip oil. My lips feel amazingly nourished, soft and smooth within only an hour of being on my lips. It is great to use alone for naturally soft lips, or is perfect for topping off lipstick for a glossy effect.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
I've been using this for a while and really like it. I have #04 Candy. It has a nice fruity scent. I love that it leaves my lips super shiny. It also leaves a great berry shade on the lips. I thought maybe it would only leave the shine but it also leaves the color that last a long time. If you are looking for a shiny lip topper or just an oil in general this would be a nice choice.
Ann T.
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI
I really love this lip oil. It smells like raspberry and gives a very light pink tint. The applicator is large and makes smoothing it on your lips very comforting. It keeps my lips moisturized and it does not dry out my lips or cause irritation. I definitely recommend this product.
Marianne J.
Marianne J.
Longueuil, QC
I LOVE LOVE THIS. This is the best lip oil I have ever found. It's one of the most moisturizing lip balm type of thing on the market. It holds quite some time, you don't have to reapply 50 times a day, repairs any dry lip (or elbow, dry patches, etc.) The only thing I don't like is that it's a bit sticky (like a gloss), but once you rub it in, this feeling goes away
Nida T.
Nida T.
I like this oil... It's just super heavy. It's more of a sticky gloss that's moisturizing almost. A bit too heavy and sticky in my opinion, but will get the job done for dry lips. I much prefer the hourglass lip oil or ysl lip oil over this.
Sue D.
Sue D.
I love love.. This oil it's so light and makes my lips so soft. I'm still on my first bottle, but definitely will purchase this again... I use 03 red berry
Erin Y.
Erin Y.
I absolutely love this lip oil. No sticky feel, super light texture & smells divine. My new daily lip gloss
Farida I.
Farida I.
Egypt

157 REVIEWSPRODUCT INFOWhich skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal
✔ Oily
✔ Combination
✔ Dry
✔ Sensitive

What it is:
A luxurious lip-loving treatment oil that smooths and comforts lips with plumping, high-shine results and a hint of color.

Solutions for:
- Dryness

If you want to know more…
The perfect kiss of color and care. This pure plant oil formula—with a blend of hazelnut and organic jojoba oils—nourishes, smooths, and enhances lips while forming a protective layer of transparent color to help lock in moisture for deep hydration. The lip-hugging applicator delivers the perfect amount of tint and mirror-like shine. It preps lips before lipstick application, is great to use alone for naturally soft lips, or is perfect for topping off lipstick for a glossy effect.
Opinion M.
Opinion M.
How hydrating would you rate this product? Which other lip balms/tints rank better than this ?
Whitney R.
Whitney R.
Plain City, OH
How much color do you get from this lip oil?
Loretta O.
Loretta O.
Columbus, GA
I have been looking at lip oils as I suffer from dryer lips. I don't wear full color lip sticks but love something sheer. How's this feel/look? Something you would love to keep in your bag? Smell/taste?