BY CLARINS

A luxurious lip treatment oil with a blend of soothing hazelnut and organic jojoba oils to smooth, comfort, and plump. This 100 percent pure plant oil formula for lips nourishes and enhances lips while soothing the senses with the aromatic essences. It forms a protective layer of color that helps lock in moisture for deep hydration and mirror-like shine, and it comes in an alluring, high-shine shade. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is dermatologist tested and noncomedogenic. Research results: In a consumer test on 61 women for 4 weeks: - 83.3% emollient texture - 72.1% comforting texture - 77.6% instantly plumper - 80% instantly super-shiny - 80.3% nourished after 4 weeks - 83.6% moisturized after 4 weeks see more...

• How hydrating would you rate this product? Which other lip balms/...2 Answers
  • How much color do you get from this lip oil?3 Answers
  • I have been looking at lip oils as I suffer from dryer lips. I d...2 Answers
Daria K.
Does exactly what it claims- smooth, comforts, and plumps. I love a pink on my lips so the color is perfect (more of a darker pink). Super smooth application. Doesn’t burn my lips. Cute packaging- small and easy to carry! Recommend to everyone in the winter! Applying it leaves your lips smooth for the day and long term use makes a difference
Deanna C.
Saint Louis, MO
This is my all time favorite lip oil/lip gloss! I’ve repurchased multiple times!! I love this because it’s super hydrating but looks like you have a gloss on and the best part is that it’s not sticky at all! Legit feels like an Light oil on your lips!
Daniel G.
For the price it has a little bit of the oil. But it glides on so easily and the honey scent is so relaxing...it doesn't go on super glossy and within the hour the super high shine gloss goes away but the moisture is locked in
EZX Anna C.
I love this brand and this product! A little beautiful color and very beautiful shine like glass! Excellent care for the lips, the packaging is like a piece of ice, it's very cute) I like the delicious berry flavor and a comfortable brush, this is something that should always be with me !
L R.
Silverdale, WA
I have mixed feelings about this product.  It's description sounded perfecr, right up my alley. I was looking for a lip product that is super hydrating and healing, that wears well, and lasts.  I purchased this in two colors.  It applied like a Dream!! It's got a large, broad, contoured doe foot applicator, making it super comfortable to put on. Feels super luxurious.  The scent and subtle color were also quite nice. My major let down was in the lasting power. I felt I had to apply it constantly to enjoy any hydrating benefits.  I literally felt as if I were just eating the $26. This would be the ideal lip product if it had any staying power.
Flavi D.
N Royalton, OH
My favorite piece and is unlike any other lip product I’ve ever tried. The Instant Light Lip Comfort Oils I have a shade 4 Candy lip oil. My lips feel amazingly nourished, soft and smooth within only an hour of being on my lips. It is great to use alone for naturally soft lips, or is perfect for topping off lipstick for a glossy effect.
Jennifer M.
I've been using this for a while and really like it. I have #04 Candy. It has a nice fruity scent. I love that it leaves my lips super shiny. It also leaves a great berry shade on the lips. I thought maybe it would only leave the shine but it also leaves the color that last a long time. If you are looking for a shiny lip topper or just an oil in general this would be a nice choice.
Claire F.
Luscious lip oil delivers light color and tons of moisture. The larger than usual doe foot applicator allows a single dip to provide enough for a full application. Lasts for hours and smells like fresh raspberries. Also comes in honey (clear) and a new red tinted color.
Titan M.
Cascade, ID
This is amazing. I apply it to my lips every night before bed. I love the raspberry scent that isn't too overwhelming but is nice and sweet. It's only $25 at Sephora which makes it a lower priced item for Sephora but I have noticed a difference in my lips with feeling more hydrated and plump and soft throughout the day.
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI
I really love this lip oil. It smells like raspberry and gives a very light pink tint. The applicator is large and makes smoothing it on your lips very comforting. It keeps my lips moisturized and it does not dry out my lips or cause irritation. I definitely recommend this product.
Whitney R.
Plain City, OH
How much color do you get from this lip oil?
Opinion M.
How hydrating would you rate this product? Which other lip balms/tints rank better than this ?
Loretta O.
Columbus, GA
I have been looking at lip oils as I suffer from dryer lips. I don't wear full color lip sticks but love something sheer. How's this feel/look? Something you would love to keep in your bag? Smell/taste?