Clarins Instant Light Eye Perfecting Base uploaded by nkx ..Clarins Instant Light Eye Perfecting Base uploaded by Marta E.Clarins Instant Light Eye Perfecting Base uploaded by Oumaima C.

BY CLARINS

Preps eyelids for smooth eyeshadow application, a flawless effect, and extra-long wear. Part skin care, part make-up! Clarins' ultra-soft formula—with a blend of Oat plant extracts—moisturizes, softens, firms and tightens eyelids for exceptionally smooth, long-lasting eyeshadow wear. 3D pigments illuminate and even out lids for brighter-looking eyes—with or without eye make-up.

Buy on bluemer...*
Alexa S.
I am a makeup artist, and I have used my fair share of eye primers. I love that this primer in particular doesn't contain any harsh chemicals. If you are someone who has very sensitive skin, you're new to makeup, or you want to eliminate chemicals from your makeup routine, this is the way to go. Overall I did have some problems with the overall look of my eyeshadow, but I do very intricate eye looks. It gets the job done, and would be a great addition to anyone's makeup bag. Clarins Instant Light Eye Perfecting Base
bob t.
This product is so refreshing and gives the under eye area a brighter appearance. They may not conceal the dark circles, but the dark circles become less intimidating. (would recommend the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer to go on top of this)
nkx ..
Beirut , Beirut
I really really like this primer it makes your eyeshadow brighter and helps it stay all day long without fading or creasing, it also smells really nice just like the face primer that clarins makes. Another thing is that alittle goes a long way so this will last you a long time if you decide to purchase it.
Jasmine W.
Rhondda Cynon Taff, Pontypridd
This concealer is SO full coverage, it’s so creamy and easy to blend, the colour range is good and the concealer is really long lasting as I find the consistency to be tacky so it really sits well on foundation!
Oumaima C.
tunis sidi hassine
Enriched with oat sugar extracts to smooth, even, brighten and give radiance to eyelids while improving eyeshadow hold. Radiance boosting 3D pigments brighten and iluminate the eye area for a fresh look. I would buy it again when mine finish
Sababa J.
calgary, AB
Clarins recently reformulated this product. I was looking for something to help keep my eyeshadow in place, so at the drugstore today, I had the Clarins sales lady try some of this on one of my eyelids, and use the new "Ombre Matt" eyeshadows over both eyelids. Four hours later, the eyeshadow on both lids was migrating to the creases. Eight hours later, there was no eyeshadow left on either eyelid EXCEPT in the crease
Lucia H.
This product is nice, what I love about it most is it gives my eyes a nice refreshing feeling. It helps to prep my eyes for everything else I'm about to put on.