Clarins Instant Eye Make-Up Remover uploaded by Carolina K.

BY CLARINS

Newly-formulated, dual-phase lotion — with soothing organic plant extracts — instantly removes heavy or waterproof eye make-up, without leaving a trace of residue. Ophthalmologist-tested to be gentle enough for the most sensitive eyes, including contact lens-wearers.

Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
I love this eye makeup remover. It works well at removing all the makeup residue. It is very gentle and good quality. The price is inexpensive and the packaging was cute and simple. I purchased this at my local target and It could be found at many other stores.
Susan C.
Glendale, CA
Terrible eye makeup remover, straight up looks like windex. It's not soothing whatsoever, the ingredients are horrendous and stung my eyes. Please do not buy this product. It doesn't melt off your makeup, you have to rub your eyes
Audrionna A.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I use this almost everyday and I love it. It's good value, and a lot for that considering you shouldn't use much. I purchased at Walmart. It did meet my expectations. I recommend to anyone who has oily skin.
Tania G.
Los Angeles, CA
Best eye makeup remover I have used ever, hands down. It is beyond gentle and never irritates my extra sensitive eyes. It takes off the toughest waterproof eye makeup and I use it for my entire face as well and it never breaks me out or drys it out. If I could use nothing else again I would choose this every time. Worth the money. I also love the scent. A must-have for tough #Halloween makeup!
Gianna G.
It does remove makeup very nicely very soft it was my first every use but I loved it it was very Gentle not harsh at all it was good value and not very pricey it does not need a lot of room for improvement
Kate K.
This product is great! It's removes all makeup, but is still super gentle which I LOVE! It doesn't leave my eyes red like some makeup removers because it's really sensitive. It's a little pricey but TOTALLY worth it :)
Crystal S.
Jackson, MI
Pros: works well as it should, leaves your skin feeling refreshed and smells great.
Cons: stings if you get it in your eyes.
So just don't do that ..lol!
Daddie K.
I cant live without I actually just bought a new bottle last weekend 😁💞 its the best eye make up remover ever ! I love clarins 👌🏾
Libby C.
LINCOLN, LINCOLN
This does a good job of removing makeup even waterproof mascara without much scrubbing, however, I wasn't so keen due to it making me feel very oily and not so fresh after using which is the main reason I wouldn't repurchase this. But it does what it is supposed to and does still do it well.
Bob C.
This is a very good first step in make up removal. It is intended for heavy eye make up but I used it all over my face as a first step of my cleansing routine. It did a great job with removing foundation and heavy mascara. The only downside of this product is its powdery smell - it was not unpleasant but it was unnecessarily strong, what's the point of making skincare products so perfumed?