Clarins Instant Eye Make-up Remover uploaded by Carolina K.
4 colors available

BY CLARINS

Newly-formulated, dual-phase lotion — with soothing organic plant extracts — instantly removes heavy or waterproof eye make-up, without leaving a trace of residue. Ophthalmologist-tested to be gentle enough for the most sensitive eyes, including contact lens-wearers.

Tania G.
Tania G.
Los Angeles, CA
Best eye makeup remover I have used ever, hands down. It is beyond gentle and never irritates my extra sensitive eyes. It takes off the toughest waterproof eye makeup and I use it for my entire face as well and it never breaks me out or drys it out. If I could use nothing else again I would choose this every time. Worth the money. I also love the scent. A must-have for tough #Halloween makeup!
Magda D.
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eye makeup remover. It works well at removing all the makeup residue. It is very gentle and good quality. The price is inexpensive and the packaging was cute and simple. I purchased this at my local target and It could be found at many other stores.
Susan C.
Susan C.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Terrible eye makeup remover, straight up looks like windex. It's not soothing whatsoever, the ingredients are horrendous and stung my eyes. Please do not buy this product. It doesn't melt off your makeup, you have to rub your eyes
Audrionna P.
Audrionna P.
Wise
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this almost everyday and I love it. It's good value, and a lot for that considering you shouldn't use much. I purchased at Walmart. It did meet my expectations. I recommend to anyone who has oily skin.
Gianna G.
Gianna G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It does remove makeup very nicely very soft it was my first every use but I loved it it was very Gentle not harsh at all it was good value and not very pricey it does not need a lot of room for improvement
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Jackson, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pros: works well as it should, leaves your skin feeling refreshed and smells great.
Cons: stings if you get it in your eyes.
So just don't do that ..lol!
Daddie K.
Daddie K.
I cant live without I actually just bought a new bottle last weekend 😁💞 its the best eye make up remover ever ! I love clarins 👌🏾
Kate K.
Kate K.
This product is great! It's removes all makeup, but is still super gentle which I LOVE! It doesn't leave my eyes red like some makeup removers because it's really sensitive. It's a little pricey but TOTALLY worth it :)
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Dundas
This product is well worth the cost. Truly removes all your makeup while moisturizes skin. Gentle enough for under eyes. Lightly scented nice added touch. I can't use any other remover now that I've found this.
Carolina K.
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan , AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Even though it is an eye make up remover I was given a tissue soaked with it at Sephora to remove a long lasting matte lipstick and omg, it was like magic, I am so happy with it. Nothing dissolves or cleans that kind of lipsticks as gentle and fast as this product. ❤