BY CLARINS

Customized, tinted correction for all types of dark circles. Shades conceal shadows and signs of fatigue—restoring a natural skin tone to the undereye area. Long-lasting, fluid texture blends flawlessly and smoothes eye contours. Medium to high coverage.

Clarins Instant Concealer
  • "[product:clarins-instant-concealer] this concealer is my everyday go to concealer. i use for my under eyes and t-zone. it hides all my dark circles perfectly and brightens up my face." in 8 reviews
Lindsey W.
Rochester, MN
This concealer works great in all areas of the face except under the eyes. It ALWAYS creases under my eyes, which is generally the only area I need to conceal. If it wasn't so spendy, I wouldn't mind as much, but for the price, I wasn't expecting creases.
Brooke L.
Plano
Review for: 01 more...
This concealer is great. I use it for highlighting too. It's soft and creamy, easy to smooth on. It is one of my favorites. The consistency is nice. They have an ok color range. It does a pretty good job covering my dark circles.
Cristina U.
Chicago
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: 01 more...
This is a great product. Will last you a good amount of time. It is meant to be used for your under eye area. It is not very high coverage, but for every day will do. Love that it is not drying, very gentle on your skin.
Cheryl S.
Clarins Instant Concealer

This concealer is my everyday go to concealer. I use for my under eyes and T-zone. It hides all my dark circles perfectly and brightens up my face.
Ines G.
I've used this concealer before. Universidad other Clarins products it didn't blow my mind. Don't take me wrong it does the work but I didn't feel my skin different with its formula like with the other Clarins products.
Emilee H.
Palm Bay, FL
This concealer is perfect! It has amazing coverage. I use it to lighten up some acne scars I have, and it works like a charm. It lasts quite a while if you prime your face. I loved it so much, I almost bought two just so I wouldn't run out so quickly.
Carli R.
Miami
Review for: 04 more...
Blended for me everywhere but my eyes !! Needs some work on the. Consistency of this product ! A pro to this product is I found it in the perfect shade for my skin ! Which is hard for me to find but it works fr very well
Taryn D.
East Haven, CT
One of the best concealer I've come across, and I've tried a lot. The shade match can be a little off I'm an nc30/40 in summer and use shade 2. It's very long wearing seamless medium/full coverage and doesn't crease at all. It's moisturizing, but sometimes can appear a little dry by the end of the day because of it.
Bonnie A.
Brooklyn, NY
This concealer is the bomb. But, then again everything that Clarins has made is so bomb!! This concealer is great, and it is pretty light weight which is always a plus. And most importantly it is great for anyone that has sensitive skin. The colors are true as well. Love this concealer!! My everyday go to concealer. xoxo
Andrea V.
This concealer is heaven in a tube! I have very dark under eye circles and you would never know because this gives the most beautiful coverage. It's also not terribly expensive as far as a higher end concealer goes. Either way, it's worth every penny.
xddlovato l.
Is this concealer any good? I mean not like MAC good or anything but high-end concealer wise is it good? Is it thick based or do you need to keep layering till you build it up..? I'm one of those people who is absolutely obsessed with concealers and would try them all till I find a good one.
Ariel C.
Rayville, LA
Does this feel oily after you put it on?
soraya O.
badhoevedorp
Does it work for Dry skin
xddlovato l.