BeautyFaceFacial SkincareClarins
Hydrating Gentle Foaming Cleanser

Clarins Hydrating Gentle Foaming Cleanser

by Clarins

Creamy, rinse-off, hydrating cleanser for normal to dry skin with purifying Alpine herbs sourced from our own farm, Le Domaine Clarins, and naturally lathering Organic Saponaria—which allows the formula to be soap- and SLS-free—water-activates into a silky foam that gently and effectively removes impurities, makeup, and pollution while preserving the skin's natural microbiota. Formulated with moisture-rich Organic Aloe Vera extract to leave skin feeling smooth, radiant, and hydrated.

Our new Gentle Complex—a blend of the purest Organic Golden Gentian and Organic Lemon Balm extracts, sustainably-farmed at Le Domaine Clarins, our open-air laboratory and farm in the French Alps—soothes and softens the skin for an exceptionally gentle cleansing experience.

CLARINS INNOVATION AND NATURAL PLANT-BASED BREAKTHROUGH
Our hydrating cleanser contains Organic Saponaria extract, a naturally lathering plant ingredient that gently cleanses and washes away impurities, while preserving the skin’s natural microbiota—the normal levels of bacteria in healthy skin—even after rinsing! Vegetal squalene helps protect the skin’s hydrolipidic film from the drying effects of hard water, for ultra-gentle cleansing. Moringa extract helps detoxify skin by eliminating pollution.

SUSTAINABLY FARMED IN THE FRENCH ALPS
Our exclusive Gentle Complex, a blend of the purest Organic Golden Gentian and Organic Lemon Balm extracts, is sourced from Le Domaine Clarins, our open-air laboratory in the French Alps where our plants are cultivated with ethical and sustainable farming methods. On our nearly 2,000 acres of protected, unspoiled land, we use traditional techniques and minimal technology to preserve the health of the soil, and create ideal conditions for growing the highest quality ingredients for our natural beauty products.

A NEW SENSORY EXPERIENCE
Hydrating Gentle Foaming Cleanser refreshes the senses with the invigorating floral-citrus notes of Mandarin, Neroli, and Sandalwood. Rinses easily with water. Dermatologist tested. Colorant-free.

HooW long does it last before runnin go out ?
How is this for dry sensitive skin? Does it dry out dry skin at all? Not sure with it being foaming, usually foaming knes can be drying so curious
How is this for combination and sensitive skin?
Start your review of Clarins Hydrating Gentle Foaming Cleanser!
How would you rate this product?
Natalia K.
South salt lake, UT
Clarins Hydrating Gentle Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Natalia K.
Very gentle cleanser, slight flower smell, easy to foam and cleanse face. It makes my skin soft after like velvet. Love it
Claudia S.
Commerce City, CO
Clarins Hydrating Gentle Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Claudia S.
My skin is dry & sensitive, so I tend to stay away from scented skincare products, but I gave this cleanser a try. From one use, it irritated my skin. 😞 im giving this 2 stars because there was a few things I liked. First is the smell. Its really pleasant, it smells very clean, like lotion. the consistency is very milky, which i like, but overall, it wasn't meant for my sensitive skin. my skin breaks out in little red bumps when irritated, so that's what happened when I used this cleaner. This product was sent to me, complimentary by Influenster, all opinions are my own.
Sana K.
Clarins Hydrating Gentle Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Sana K.
This cleanser is awesome for double cleansing. It has an amazing creamy texture that helps remove any dirt, debris and makeup. Really worked well for me since I only apply sunscreen and some moisturizer for everyday use and thus cleaned the face really well after a long day.
Cassandra C.
Wichita Falls, TX
Clarins Hydrating Gentle Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Cassandra C.
Clarins Hydrating Gentle Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Cassandra C.
I got a chance to try out this Clarins hydrating gentle foaming cleanser. And for a first time user my skin took well to it especially since my skin is combination. And i had some un nice spots on my face. The product was easy to move around in my palms as i got it a little warm before i put it on my face, i also used a little water as recommended and it still felt the same. As i put it on my face i noticed it did turn into foam which I liked cause my face was getting cleansed. Also it had a nice smell to it plus the ingredients where amazing Aloe vera plus plant extracts. It was nice having my face cleansed and hydrated with this eco friendly product.
Ali P.
North Andover, MA
Clarins Hydrating Gentle Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Ali P.
I love this cleanser! Not only does it smell AMAZING, but it’s super hydrating while still feeling like it’s cleaning your face! Some cleansers feel like they’re stripping all of the moisture out of your skin, but this leaves the perfect combination of feeling clean and still hydrated
Molly A.
Clarins Hydrating Gentle Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Molly A.
I'm definitely a fan of this face wash. I was suprised of how thick the consistency was, but it spreads and foams really well. A little bit goes a long way. I like the smell of it. It is a light but refreshing smell. It makes my skin feel soft and clean.
Viridiana A.
San Diego, CA
Clarins Hydrating Gentle Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Viridiana A.
I received this cleanser a week ago and I’ve been trying it to give an honest review. This item retails for $27.00 for a 4.2OZ bottle. The consistency of the product is thick and rich, you only need a small amount of product to do the job. it foams up nicely This product does have a scent, it’s very light and once you rinse the scent goes away. It didn’t make my face feel tight. It left my face feeling clean , soft and refreshed.Overall a good product would purchase it and would recommend. Product specifications. ⬇️ This creamy rinse-off foaming hydrating cleanser for normal to dry skin is formulated with aloe vera extract to help gently dissolve impurities, makeup and pollution for gentle yet effective cleansing to leave skin feeling smooth, radiant and perfectly refreshed. SKIN TYPES: For normal to dry skin WHAT IT DOES: Soap- and SLS-free formula water-activates into a silky foam that helps eliminate makeup, pollutants and grime with the gentle purifying powers of Alpine herbs Offers a new sensory experience with invigorating floral-citrus notes of mandarin, neroli and sandalwood Rinses with water Dermatologist tested Free of artificial colorants KEY INGREDIENTS: Organic saponaria extract is a naturally lathering and cleansing ingredient that helps gently wash away impurities, without disturbing the skin's natural microbiota (the normal levels of bacteria in healthy skin), even after rinsing Clarins' exclusive NEW Gentle Complex (a blend of the purest organic golden gentian and organic lemon balm extracts) helps soften and soothe, for an ultra-comfortable cleansing experience Moisture-rich organic aloe vera helps soften, smooth and renew skin's radiance Vegetal squalene and naturally derived glycerine help protect skin from the drying effects of hard water Moringa extract helps eliminate pollutants HOW TO USE: Warm the product between your palms, then add water and work into a lather Use the natural weight of your hands to distribute the lather evenly over face and neck Gently press onto skin, working outward from center of face, to lift off impurities and pollution Splash with cool water and pat dry Follow with NEW Hydrating Toning Lotion RESULTS: 99% - Clean skin* 95% - Fresh skin* 95% - Comfortable texture* 92% - Softer skin* 81% - Hydrated skin*
Morgan M.
Richland Hls, TX
Clarins Hydrating Gentle Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Morgan M.
I liked the smell of the clenser and the texture. it felt very creamy but left my skin feeling dryer than usual. I would try it again but I would need to add a heavier moisturizers
Sharla A.
Palmetto, FL
Clarins Hydrating Gentle Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Sharla A.
I was excited to receive this product in the mail to try out and also to share my experience. I was amazed to see that a pea sized amount was all I needed to cleanse my face. Not only did I feel super refreshed but the natural glow came out as well. I must also add that this product has a crisp clean scent. I would definitely recommend.
kaylin R.
Albuquerque, NM
Clarins Hydrating Gentle Foaming Cleanser uploaded by kaylin R.
I love this cleanser. It feels so nice on the skin and leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed. It doesn’t smell or feel like a bunch of chemicals on my face i absolutely love it!