BY CLARINS

With its smooth, nourishing texture, enriched with boreal mulberry oil rich in fatty acids, this cream is for very dry skin and eliminates the feeling of tension associated with dry skin and ensures intense hydration.

• Has anyone experienced any allergic reaction or severe re...2 Answers
  • Want to know if it hydrates without causing oiliness?1 Answers
Clarins HydraQuench Rich Cream
  • "I have tried a lot of products for dry skin, (my skin type) and this product really helped my skin a lot! It has a nice scent, not to strong at all. I would definitely repurchase this, and I would also recommend this for anyone who has very dry skin! " in 7 reviews
Bebe G.
san manuel
it has a nice smell but it left my face just a little bit oily . it's a very gentle cream , and it made my face moisturizer . I've only used this product once . I don't recommend buying if you don't like an oily face.
Stacy C.
I love how easily this Crème absorbs, soft and smooth , no white streaks, it just melts into the skin, leaving a fresh healthy glow. I love wearing it over the Clarins Hydra Essentiel serum too for added moisturizing benefits. I have combination skin and this Crème somehow balances all areas of my face. Even though it's recommend for very dry skin it didn't make my oily areas greasy. My skin felt supple too. It's the kind of look you want for your skin to have when you're not wearing makeup like at the gym. It looks like you have great skin , fresh and healthy. I noticed significant changes in the look of my skin just after 3 days of using it morning and evening. It's pricy but worth the look and feel that I experience.
Abigail W.
Easton, PA
So I purchased this on a whim while purchasing foundation on their website. I have eczema and the skin around my mouth has been dry and flakey recently. I began applying this at night before bed and in the morning before my makeup. When I wake up in the morning I can still feel it on my skin which is amazing. The first night I woke up with 3 pimples (I usually don't suffer from acne at all) but my skin did adapt to the product for the most part. It amazingly cleared up the eczema on my face... I can't believe it because using countless moisturizers and even steroids don't clear it up. I am so happy with the product and will definitely be repurchasing!
Alyssa W.
Rochester, NY
I liked it but... it won't be replacing my go to moisturizer. the cream was thick and didn't have a huge scent, which i liked, but i felt like i needed more than i should have.
Jacqueline V.
Portland, OR
This is what I'm using now and actually found it online for an amazing deal. For someone who has eczema I was worried about flare ups and how my skin would react but I had zero issues. I like using it at night too
Cathy F.
I got a few samples of this from the Clarins girl, I love this stuff for under my makeup! I am very dry so sometimes I do over moisturize in hopes to get the dryness gone but I don't have to with this! I let sit for about 15 minutes even though I'm sure I don't have to, out of habit maybe? Put on a primer and my makeup glides on without looking patchy and doesn't slide off. My under eyes are extremely dry and tend to get patchy, this has helped tremendously!
Kaila T.
Columbus, GA
I really like this moisturizer. The smell is to DIE FOR!!!! However, fragrances can clog pores sometimes so watch out for that. I feel like my skin is soft and quenched after applying this. It is also not super heavy or thick to me so I can apply it during my morning skin care regimen and where under makeup. I don't know if this is really any different from the other Clarins moisturizers though. I have been told that everything is based off of their original formula that they just tweak a tiny bit.
Hayley V.
I love clarins moisturizers. I have the cream and the cream-gel. Personally I do like both of them because they make your skin feel nourished and non oily. However the regular cream is better for night use since it does not dry up as quick as the gel. Personally I like the gel more just because it dries faster and during the summer it tends to have a nice cool feeling to the skin.
Rita W.
I love Clarins, as all of the facial products I have purchased thus far have been great quality. I wanted to love his face cream, as I have normal/dry skin, which gets very dry in the fall and winter. Unfortunately, this cream did not moisturize for very long. My face felt great for a couple of hours, but I had to reapply more that evening before I went to bed, and in the morning, my face still felt a bit tight - like I hadn't used moisturizer the night before. Perhaps it will improve with time.
Taylor H.
Clarins is a trusted skincare brand, and now I know why. When I first started using this moisturizer I instantly fell in love, I am always in need of a good hydrating moisturizer and this is one of the best that I've tried. I would recommend this to anyone that feels their face is in need of moisture. It will truly change your skin.
Elyssa F.
Boston, MA
Has anyone experienced any allergic reaction or severe redness and soreness with this cream?
Betty F.
Want to know if it hydrates without causing oiliness?

Amazon