Skin CareFacial SkincareLip Balms & TreatmentsClarins
HydraQuench Moisture Replenishing Lip Balm

Clarins HydraQuench Moisture Replenishing Lip Balm

by Clarins

Clarins’ intensive moisturizing balm delivers soothing relief to dry, chapped, weather-roughened lips while promoting extreme comfort and lip beauty. Deposits a sheer protective shield that keeps lips soft, smooth and moisture-perfected. Ideal for lips exposed to extreme weather conditions. All climates, all year long.

[product:clinique-take-the-day-off-makeup-remover-for-lids,-lashes-&-lips] ? How do I get free products
Has the clarins replenishing lip balm with rose was been discontinued? It’s very hard to find and not in the clarins site. They only have one with lotus wax.
Start your review of Clarins HydraQuench Moisture Replenishing Lip Balm!
Product Highlights
...menthol and petroleum can irritate sensitive lips. This product saved my chapped lips and I have used it ever since. Can't count how many times I have repurchased this product. <3in reviews
Elena U.
Anaheim, CA
Clarins HydraQuench Moisture Replenishing Lip Balm uploaded by Elena U.
this is my ambulance for lip skin repair! after using matte lip products, or when the lips are chapped, this balm is the holy grail! I apply at night, and in the morning my lips are like new! I recommend it to everyone if you have problems with lips!
Elizabeth L.
Downey , CA
Clarins HydraQuench Moisture Replenishing Lip Balm uploaded by Elizabeth L.
I have purchased 6 of these from Ulta, it does wonders for your lips ! Nice thick layer with just a little. Gives natural color to your lips that actually last a while. It helps peal any dry skin without the pulling pain. It went beyond my expectations the first time I purchased this. Although it is quite pricy for the size it’s totally worth it because I know it gets the done
Evelyn L.
Riverside, CA
This is the only lip balm I will ever use. Although it is pretty pricey for a lip balm, it is the only lip product that can cure my chapped lips. Highly recommend this to anyone who is going through a hard time finding a lip balm that will work for them.
Kettysari S.
San Francisco, CA
Been using this products for so many years! It’s very moist and I always bring it with me especially when I go skiing! This one also good to heal my lips from the windburn! One of clarins best product!
Olivia L.
Honey Brook, PA
I constantly pick my lips and this lip balm is the only one that actually works. IT IS AMAZING. It’s pricy but let me tell you, I will continue to buy it again and again. Nothing beats this and I’ve tried them all!
Samantha P.
Woodcliff Lk, NJ
My go to everyday lip balm. Leaves my lips feeling hydrated for hours. Has a nice shine too it so I don’t need to wear any lip product over it. Packaging is great, can throw it in any bag. Easy to find because of its bright blue color.
Khadijah A.
new york
This has got to be the BEST lip balm ever. It saved my life when going through the airport. I have extremely dry lips and forgot to pack some lip balm. I found this in the airport shop and omg. It has been a go to for me ever since. It stays by my night stand. It tastes, smells, and. Feels amazing. Takes and smells like cotton candy. Feels like the most luxurious balm ever. So effective.
Sharon B.
Linden, NJ
I actually got this from my moms room & she never saw it again lol. This lip balm leaves your lips feeling amazing & it doesn't leave nasty residue!
Cynira C.
Valley Stream, NY
Clarins HydraQuench Moisture Replenishing Lip Balm uploaded by Cynira C.
Don’t forget about your lips – yes they need moisture too! I literally swear by the Moisture Replenishing Lip Balm. It took me forever to find a lip moisturizer that I could put on a night, sleep for 8 hours, and wake up with my lips still feeling soft and not chapped. This one contains essential rose wax to calm and protect your lips while Ceramide 3 hydrates and replenishes them.
Laura K.
My holy grail lip balm! Love that the ingredients it uses doesn't irritate or dry out my lips after use. Ingredients like menthol and petroleum can irritate sensitive lips. This product saved my chapped lips and I have used it ever since. Can't count how many times I have repurchased this product. <3