Clarins HydraQuench Moisture Replenishing Lip Balm uploaded by Cynira C.Clarins HydraQuench Moisture Replenishing Lip Balm uploaded by Jackie C.

BY CLARINS

Clarins HydraQuench Moisture Replenishing Lip Balm Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Alice S.
Metairie, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
FINALLY, a lip balm that actually restores the lips. In a great sea of lip balms that do little more than make your lips look good while the balm is on, this is one that makes your lips look good when the product has long since worn off. Yes, the price tag is a bit higher, but to me it's worth it to splurge when the exchange delivers long-term results.
Cynira C.
Valley Stream, NY
Review for: Hydraquench
Don’t forget about your lips – yes they need moisture too! I literally swear by the Moisture Replenishing Lip Balm. It took me forever to find a lip moisturizer that I could put on a night, sleep for 8 hours, and wake up with my lips still feeling soft and not chapped. This one contains essential rose wax to calm and protect your lips while Ceramide 3 hydrates and replenishes them.
Laura S.
Augusta , GA
Review for: Hydraquench
I'm always trying new chapsticks and lip balms and this one is so hydrating!! I want something that really moisturizes my lips for a long time unlike other brands that leave my lips feeling soft for a little bit. I would recommend this to others and I got this included in a holiday kit for christmas and saved myself some money!
Laura K.
Cupertino, CA
Review for: Hydraquench
My holy grail lip balm! Love that the ingredients it uses doesn't irritate or dry out my lips after use. Ingredients like menthol and petroleum can irritate sensitive lips. This product saved my chapped lips and I have used it ever since. Can't count how many times I have repurchased this product. <3
Sharon B.
linden, NJ
Review for: Hydraquench 15Ml 0.45Oz
I actually got this from my moms room & she never saw it again lol. This lip balm leaves your lips feeling amazing & it doesn't leave nasty residue!
Nathi E.
Review for: Hydraquench
I love this product. It just makes my skin feel so much better. I've been trying for the past month and I can see the difference already!
Crystal M.
Surrey, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok this is not technically a "plumper" but its such a great hydrating balm and it restores plump soft lips quickly without sticky, waxy or oily feel. Its even rumoured to be in many actresses bags at the oscars...its that good.
Isabella P.
Richmond Hill, ON
Review for: Hydraquench
I am a HUGE fan of lip products and im a huge sucker for lip balms so when i decided to bite the bullet and spend $20+ on this balm i was quite disappointed.  Vaseline i found works better than this. it also feels like its loaded with chemicals when it accidentally gets into my mouth my throat burns.
Catherine N.
Sherbrooke, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love the creamy-glossy texture of this and it stays a really ling while. Like I put it on before going to bed and I still have some when I wake up in the morning. Also, when I up, my lips are full and look healthy. I really recommend it!
Jackie C.
Edmonton, AB
Review for: Hydraquench
I feel like it's more common to lose a lip gloss than it is a sock.. But this is one product I'm sure you'll want to have with you it all times!

When applied, this product instantly soothes the lip area. I especially like to apply it before bed so that my lips are soft and supple in the morning. If your lips are chapped, you'll also appreciate that the Clarins lip balm creates a bit of a seal to keep moisture in! Try it once and I'm sure you'll be hooked!