Clarins HydraQuench Moisture Replenishing Lip Balm uploaded by Cynira C.Clarins HydraQuench Moisture Replenishing Lip Balm uploaded by Jackie C.

BY CLARINS

Clarins’ intensive moisturizing balm delivers soothing relief to dry, chapped, weather-roughened lips while promoting extreme comfort and lip beauty. Deposits a sheer protective shield that keeps lips soft, smooth and moisture-perfected. Ideal for lips exposed to extreme weather conditions. All climates, all year long.

Jenna B.
S Glastonbury, CT
I have tried them all. This lip balm is just ok. I have severely dry/chapped/cracked lips and although I have repurchased Clarins hydraquench lip bam a couple of times, I don’t think I would again. It leaves my lips feeling very coated and super sticky. I feel this sits on my lips more than actually absorbing and moisturizing them. For me, it just wasn’t effective enough. It is also too expensive to not be effective for me. There are other balms out there that way out perform this one.. that are less expensive.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
FINALLY, a lip balm that actually restores the lips. In a great sea of lip balms that do little more than make your lips look good while the balm is on, this is one that makes your lips look good when the product has long since worn off. Yes, the price tag is a bit higher, but to me it's worth it to splurge when the exchange delivers long-term results.
Kelsey F.
Albuquerque, NM
This is amazing. It is worth the money. Do not lose it. You’ll be mad at yourself. This is easy to use. Never gets liquid-y. It’s super moisturizing and never makes you feel chapped later. It may be my favorite beauty product.
Cynira C.
Valley Stream, NY
Don’t forget about your lips – yes they need moisture too! I literally swear by the Moisture Replenishing Lip Balm. It took me forever to find a lip moisturizer that I could put on a night, sleep for 8 hours, and wake up with my lips still feeling soft and not chapped. This one contains essential rose wax to calm and protect your lips while Ceramide 3 hydrates and replenishes them.
Laura S.
Augusta, GA
I'm always trying new chapsticks and lip balms and this one is so hydrating!! I want something that really moisturizes my lips for a long time unlike other brands that leave my lips feeling soft for a little bit. I would recommend this to others and I got this included in a holiday kit for christmas and saved myself some money!
Laura K.
Cupertino, CA
My holy grail lip balm! Love that the ingredients it uses doesn't irritate or dry out my lips after use. Ingredients like menthol and petroleum can irritate sensitive lips. This product saved my chapped lips and I have used it ever since. Can't count how many times I have repurchased this product. <3
Sharon B.
linden, NJ
I actually got this from my moms room & she never saw it again lol. This lip balm leaves your lips feeling amazing & it doesn't leave nasty residue!
Nathi E.
I love this product. It just makes my skin feel so much better. I've been trying for the past month and I can see the difference already!
Crystal M.
Surrey, BC
Ok this is not technically a "plumper" but its such a great hydrating balm and it restores plump soft lips quickly without sticky, waxy or oily feel. Its even rumoured to be in many actresses bags at the oscars...its that good.
Isabella P.
Richmond Hill , ON
I am a HUGE fan of lip products and im a huge sucker for lip balms so when i decided to bite the bullet and spend $20+ on this balm i was quite disappointed.  Vaseline i found works better than this. it also feels like its loaded with chemicals when it accidentally gets into my mouth my throat burns.