BY CLARINS

As light as it is comfortable, this intense hydrating bi-phase serum quenches irritated, dull, and uneven skin. Its secret? Organic, medicinal kalanchoe extract, a powerful natural hydration activator that boosts the skin's hyaluronic acid production. HydraQuench Intensive Serum Bi-Phase, for Dehydrated Skin is a water-based serum that contains some good emollients and water-binding agents, along with a type of Peruvian nut oil whose fatty acid content is helpful for normal to dry skin.

Cyn B.
Gardena, CA
I fell in love the moment when this whole line came out. I was having dry skin at the moment & it was so tight & uncomfordable & i read about how this new line works for dry skin. Wow, the moment i put this serum on, it gave my skin that hydration it needed. Then i added the moisturizer & omg i was impressed. Winter time my skin gets dry so thats when i reach out for this product. If your looking for something for dry skin, try this!!
Stacy C.
Within 3 days of using this serum I started noticing beautiful results. My skin looked hydrated and fresh and felt supple. The serum gave me that overall healthy glow without being greasy. My dry patches on my cheeks and nose ( from sun exposure) went away each time I applied the serum. It absorbs so easily and is a much welcome step in my beauty routine. There is a mild scent to this product but it didn't bother me, just thought I'd share that fact. I used this serum at both morning and evening followed by Clarins Hydra Essentiel Crème . I'm looking forward to continued use.
Alyssa B.
This Clarins HydraQuench Syrum was recommended to me for someone with dry and sensitive skin. This serum is a super lightweight formula that applies very easily! It is also definitely not greasy at all. Unlike many other skin care products, this does not irritate or cause any negative reactions at all. I did notice that it helps keep my skin feeling clean, healthy, and hyrdated. It has been amazing to use for these past few winter months! It is a little bit pricier than I would like to spend on skincare, but it is worth it to me. Would definitely recommend this to those with dry skin.
Amanda J.
This is 100% the best skin care product I've ever used. I have rosácea with very dry skin and could see a difference in my skin after a few uses. This product keeps my face very hydrated, unlike any other serum or moisturizer I've ever used. I've been using it twice a day for the last 8 months and have noticed a big difference in the amount of flare ups and dry patches on my face. If you have dry skin, this product is for you. Would not recommend to someone who has naturally oily skin.
Leah A.
I recently started incorporating this serum into my skincare routine and I genuinely like it. I find it very, very hydrating. I have never used serum before and didn't expect it to be a watery texture but really loved that it was. The smell is very nice it's not to strong, doesn't irritate or burn upon application. I have to note that I haven't noticed a difference in my skin which is why I have to rate it so low but I would recommend to those with extremely dry to dry skin.
Jackie P.
Richmond, VA
I bought this serum last winter to help with my dry skin. It did help with some stubborn dry skin, but I wouldn't call this a true moisturizer as I would have to use something thicker as well. For the price it doesn't have a great shelf life and it's not something I would repurchase.
Natalie M.
West Palm Bch, FL
This serum is super light weight, and my combination skin drinks it up! I use it morning and night. Under makeup it's fantastic, I don't get anymore oily than I would normally get. I buy mine's at Ulta, and if you have the yearly 20% coupon you can get it at a steal! Highly recommend it!
Alyssa W.
Rochester, NY
really great serum. i had never used a serum before, but i have been looking to add one as my skin gets very dry inthe winter. It absorbed quickly, had a refreshing but not overwhelming scent, and was easy to work with.
Megan H.
Love this product! I can feel it really hydrates my skin! It is a little on the pricey side but definitely worth the price! Really sleek packaging as well. I'm very happy I purchased this product and I recommend it to anyone with normal to dry skin!
Zarhloul H.
Irvine, CA
My skin is very dry so I usually use different products just to keep it moisturize. This is one of my last product I bought. I am really satisfied by the product. I would stick to it and buy it again. Super moisturizing and smell really good.
Alaina A.
Creedmoor, NC
I have pretty dry, sensitive skin and need an extra boost of moisture during these winter months. Is this a good pick for me?
Angel I.
Is this a good product for sensitive skin
Elizabeth M.
Lehigh Acres, FL
how much it cost
Sophie P.
This seems rather pricey, any results, what benefits does it have for your skin ??
Emily D.
How much does a full size bottle cost?