BY CLARINS

Clarins Clarins, WOMEN, HydraQuench Cream ( Normal to Dry Skin )/1.7OZ, Clarins, Skincare, Night Care see more...

thao l.
thao l.
Manitowoc, WI
Clarins products are always lovely. This moisturizer feels very light and nice on the skin. It's suppose to be very hydrating, but it does not feel heavy or greasy. It absorb quickly into my skin and has a light fragrance. Those with sensitive skin...I'm not sure if that will work on your skin.Still I don't think it's over powering. I think ladies with mature skin will love Clarins product more. It's a nice product which I do enjoy, but I also have other products that I love more.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Perfect for my typically normal to combination skin, which gets awful dry spots in the winter! This moisturizer absorbs quickly, and I love that it has SPF. I use moisturizer after cleansing and before makeup primer in the morning, and after cleansing in the evening. The downside to this product is that it is on the pricey side, but with moisturizers, you tend to get what you pay for!
Vrovier J.
Vrovier J.
Jersey City, NJ
I have dry skin specially during the winter season. I would normally notice dry patches on my face specially around my cheek areas. Someone recommended me to try the clarins hydraquench, its a miracle worker!! After using it for a few times, i notice a big difference. I highly recommend this product for people with excessively dry skin..
Maddison B.
Maddison B.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have super dry skin. Like flaking off blizzard dry skin. This did an ok job at hydrating my face but it felt super thick and heavy on and it didn't seem like my face really absorbed the moisture. It's not a holy grail product for me honestly but it wasn't the worst I have tried. I do love this brand though it just didn't work for me.
Hyunjung K.
Hyunjung K.
This product is very good at moisturizing my dry skin. It was super gentle and I did not have any problems with it at all. The smell is plesant and not too thick in texture. The price is a bit expensive considering that it only moisturizes my skin and doesn't have any other effects like anti-aging.
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
I'm a huge supporter of Clarins, as I believe they put out quality product. Their moisturizers and self tanners are top notch. This highly hydrating cream is no exception. If one is feeling dehydrated, this is the product to choose. It would be nice to have SPF though.
yas s.
yas s.
I use this before putting on my primer or even on days when i do not put on makeup. i have a combo skin but of course during the winter it tends to dry out even more around the mouth area and so i graciously apply this cream and i can feel my face soften. great buy!
Heather W.
Heather W.
Peoria, AZ
This has been a dream for years! if you have dry skin or even combo skin this will keep your skin soft and hydrated and also help to not over produce oils. The product is amazing and can be used day and night or just night for good treatment
Amelia H.
Amelia H.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
I love the scent of the Clarins products. I worked for Clarins for a few months. I like the moisturizer but I have extremely dry skin and it is too light in the winter. It will be perfect for the warmer months.
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I normally have combo oily skin but during the winter months, it gets extremely dry. This product does a great job at hydrating and plumping my skin back again without it getting oily. Fantastic moisterizer!