BY CLARINS

Clarins Clarins, WOMEN, HydraQuench Cream ( Normal to Dry Skin )/1.7OZ, Clarins, Skincare, Night Care see more...

Ashley J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I must say I am a huge skincare lover so when Influenster sent a complimentary sample of this cream to test I was super excited! I have used this cream for about two weeks now and it really is a great moisturizer. During the winter, my skin becomes very dry and dull. It really can be hard to maintain moisture in my skin due to frigid temperatures. What I love about this product the most is that it really does what it is meant to do. My skin feels so hydrated and plump and it seems to look radiant at times. I use this after I apply my serum and it feels like silky butter when applied. The texture is so creamy but not greasy and soaks right into the skin. I was worried that it would make me look oily but it didn't, it gave my skin a natural glow. It has a light floral scent that is refreshing and not overpowering. I normally use this in the evening so that it has all night to work its magic. Since, my skin has become plump! I highly recommend this product. You will not be disappointed!
Cathy K.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample in my travel amenity kit, when flying to Paris last November. When I applied the cream I noticed the lovely fragrance, and how quickly it absorbed into my skin. It did not leave a greasy feeling, and my skin felt supple. Clarins is not an inexpensive brand, but you usually get what you pay for, so I'm more that okay with purchasing a full-sized container of this creme!
Hanna S.
This has saved my skin!! Two years ago I suffered from reoccurring acne specifically on my chin and forehead area. I added this into my skin regimen and results have been mind blowing. This moisturizer is so light, yet effective. It leaves my skin feeling so fresh. I apply both morning and evening after a light facial cleaner and toner. Absolutely amazing product!!!
Kristin W.
Love this product, i have normal to dry skin. My mom purchased this product for me. It is gentle on the skin, refreshing feeling. I enjoy how it makes my skin feel after the appliance. I definitely would recommend if you have a similar skin type or drier skin.
Monica B.
Fairview, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this moisturizer! It seems though it vanishes pretty quick into the skin and does not leave you oily or greasy! I really like the fragrance despite those who have not. The packaging is quite large but not very much product in the jar. If you can use sparingly a little goes a long way! However, if you have to use quite a bit, I predict using up this jar in quick amount of time!
thao l.
Manitowoc, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Clarins products are always lovely. This moisturizer feels very light and nice on the skin. It's suppose to be very hydrating, but it does not feel heavy or greasy. It absorb quickly into my skin and has a light fragrance. Those with sensitive skin...I'm not sure if that will work on your skin.Still I don't think it's over powering. I think ladies with mature skin will love Clarins product more. It's a nice product which I do enjoy, but I also have other products that I love more.
Hyunjung K.
This product is very good at moisturizing my dry skin. It was super gentle and I did not have any problems with it at all. The smell is plesant and not too thick in texture. The price is a bit expensive considering that it only moisturizes my skin and doesn't have any other effects like anti-aging.
Madison P.
Garden City, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hey I'm new here do I know I love your voice and your so cute I hope your so beautiful woman I know you love her and I hope your beautiful girl is beautiful woman I hope your day will never be good for me you love me so I love your life so beautiful I hope your day will never wake up my beautiful woman I hope your
Vrovier J.
Jersey City, NJ
I have dry skin specially during the winter season. I would normally notice dry patches on my face specially around my cheek areas. Someone recommended me to try the clarins hydraquench, its a miracle worker!! After using it for a few times, i notice a big difference. I highly recommend this product for people with excessively dry skin..
Alice W.
Flushing, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried many moisturizers for my face. My skin is sensitive and very picky. I have combination skin so it's hard to find a cream that actually works. This moisturizer is great! It's the only one I use now. It leaves my skin soft and keeps it that way. I use it morning and night. My complexion looks better too. The smell is a little strong, but nothing too bad. And the cream feels amazing :)