BY CLARINS

Clarins Clarins, WOMEN, HydraQuench Cream ( Normal to Dry Skin )/1.7OZ, Clarins, Skincare, Night Care see more...

thao l.
thao l.
Manitowoc, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Clarins products are always lovely. This moisturizer feels very light and nice on the skin. It's suppose to be very hydrating, but it does not feel heavy or greasy. It absorb quickly into my skin and has a light fragrance. Those with sensitive skin...I'm not sure if that will work on your skin.Still I don't think it's over powering. I think ladies with mature skin will love Clarins product more. It's a nice product which I do enjoy, but I also have other products that I love more.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Perfect for my typically normal to combination skin, which gets awful dry spots in the winter! This moisturizer absorbs quickly, and I love that it has SPF. I use moisturizer after cleansing and before makeup primer in the morning, and after cleansing in the evening. The downside to this product is that it is on the pricey side, but with moisturizers, you tend to get what you pay for!
yas s.
yas s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this before putting on my primer or even on days when i do not put on makeup. i have a combo skin but of course during the winter it tends to dry out even more around the mouth area and so i graciously apply this cream and i can feel my face soften. great buy!
Heather W.
Heather W.
Peoria, AZ
This has been a dream for years! if you have dry skin or even combo skin this will keep your skin soft and hydrated and also help to not over produce oils. The product is amazing and can be used day and night or just night for good treatment
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I normally have combo oily skin but during the winter months, it gets extremely dry. This product does a great job at hydrating and plumping my skin back again without it getting oily. Fantastic moisterizer!
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Ramona, CA
This is a great cream to use during the day. I have weird combination skin and this helps to even out my dry and oily patches. I like the scent and the fact that it doesn't irritate my skin.
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Mcallen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have dry skin and it is so hard to find a good moisturizer! Clarins Hydraquench cream makes my skin feel refreshed and hydrated. This is the ultimate moisturizer for anyone with dry skin.
Jinbin Z.
Jinbin Z.
Elmhurst, NY
I love using this moisturizer for cold weather when my skin is dry and needs extra help. It's not too sticky and absorbs into my skin quickly, leaving me with a nice hydrated skin.
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
A very moisturizing cream for normal to dry skin. A little bit goes a long way, and this cream will make skin look glowy and plump, not to mention very hydrated! Worth the price!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Capo Beach, CA
Great product makes skin feel great. Bi felt completely moisturizer throughout the entire day. It's nice to have a single product to use instead of multiples.