Clarins Hydraquench Cream Mask ( For Dehydrated Skin ) --75Ml/2.5Oz By uploaded by Asma A.Clarins Hydraquench Cream Mask ( For Dehydrated Skin ) --75Ml/2.5Oz By uploaded by Omnia M.

BY CLARINS

Clarins By Clarins Skin Care Hydraquench Cream Mask ( For Dehydrated Skin ) --75Ml/2.5Oz For Women see more...

Kiley K.
Chicago
Such a wonderful product very very cool I would recommend I love that wasn’t too oily was perfect my friends noticed a difference and they want to order some very happy lovely wonderful wonderful product will be ordering again again!
Two F.
I only used this product for the first time last night but I woke up with my skin feeling extra soft and hydrated. I’m excited to see the difference it makes after a few more uses.
Stefanie S.
Jacksonville , FL
Love love love love this product it offers so many benefits for your skin and it's amazing definitely recommend to everyone else quality is worth every penny spent amazing so many benefits
Monica R.
Ridgewood, NY
stuff actually works! I would recommend it to anyone over 50 as a great moisturizer that takes care of older skin and protects it from the sun.
Excellent product!
Brittany G.
Nampa, ID
Not as effective as i expected for the price. It feels refreshing while on and for about 15 min afterward and at that point you forgot you had used it.
Lulu's Life L.
dalton, OH
Normally my skin is pretty oily, but I do have dry patches and this seems to even things out! I highly recommend this moisturizer.
Ann L.
McLean , VA
I have very dry skin and this cream definitely moisturizes my skin. it's a bit pricey but I think it'w worth it
Amanda B.
Bel Air, MD
So nice! Good smelling and made my skin feel amazing afterwards. I felt baby soft after using this a few times.
Катя💕 P.
California , MD
Thus is my favorite hydrating mask. If I feel my skin is dry I always use it and it dies miracles
Rachel G.
Good mask, helped with dry skin from the sun & tanning bed. I'd absolutely purchase this again.