BY CLARINS

Creamy formula restores freshness, radiance and comfort to dehydrated skin in 5-10 minutes. Katafray draws moisture to the skin—then seals it in to smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Sorbier Bud helps stimulate micro-circulation for a healthy-looking glow.

• Can you leave this mask on overnight?2 Answers
  • How is this? Is it worth trying out?2 Answers
  • How well does this mask hydrate the skin, and how long sh...1 Answers
Clarins HydraQuench Cream-Mask
  • "During the winder months my sensitive skin gets dry so this worked it great for me at adding the much needed moisture back to my skin " in 18 reviews
Ekaterina T.
Wilmington, DE
💧The mask has a pleasant creamy texture and a luxurious fragrance. I want to smell it always. I put a mask on my face and feel like a princess 👸🏼

My skin eats this mask instantly. Many people wrote that it absorbs poorly, I did not noticed this. For some reason, I'm all perfectly satisfied with Clarins.

💧 After it, the skin glows with health, and generally looks hollow.

💧 The mask may be too heavy for acne prone skin with breakouts
Mandy Y.
Ann Arbor
This product can be used as regular mask or over night mask. It provides great moisture, especially for dry skin. I can see the difference right away. Although Clarins’ products are not cheap, I think it worths the money. It only requires a small amount to do the work. I sometimes like to bring it with me during air travel. Applying a thin layer of this product in the beginning of the flight is a great way to fight the dry environment.
Maria D.
I wish I could add more stars for this product!!! I absolutely looove it. It's very hydrating and the smell is my absolute favorite. (Most clarins products smell amazing). Although, this product is mostly for dry or normal skin type. If you are oily you can try the hydra-matte lotion. It doesn't have the same smell as this one but it works great. My sister has oily skin and she really likes the hydra-matte lotion.
Lucy S.
Montgomery Village
I love this product I never try it before it’s my first time using it but it only toked one time to fall in love with it it’s so good to my complexion it leaves my skin so solf and feeling like I’m 15 again I love it and recommend you will love this cream
Daria K.
Clarins is always my go-to skincare brand. Love this cream! Smooth and definitely works. I use it in the winter for my hands but my elbows and ankles especially. Pretty blue packaging that actually makes a difference- I consider packaging when purchasing. Definitely recommend!
katie p.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Wow wow, is this mask awesome. I tried it on one of my hands to see how much of a difference it made. It is crazy how much hydration it delivered to my hands. Then I moved onto my other hand, this has convinced me to buy it. I couldn't believe my eyes after I rinsed this off.
💕💖💕Elizabeth M.
I like this face mask. I had never purchased a mask you don't wash off before so I was curious to try this. So far it was easy to apply, feels soft and cool on my face, isn't irritating, and seems to be moisturizing as claimed. I am satisfied with this purchase
Jenn Y.
Staten Island, NY
Very easy to use, only need to leave on skin for 5-10 minutes before wiping off with cotton pad soaked in toner. Gentle with nice fragrance. Hydrating in the consistency of facial cream. Definitely calms down tight skin after shower or face wash.
Madi N.
Johnstown, OH
I love this product. Being a new mom I’m not typically one that has time for face masks but this is so easy, there’s not way you could say no. It’s super easy and effective. I highly recommend these to any parent that needs a skin boost.
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
I haven’t used a lot of clarins brand but so far I am impressed! I love this quenching serum it seriously makes my skin so hydrated without becoming oily and gross I love that it just smooths and tones and adds that extra bit of youthfulness
Maria A.
Leknes
Is this Good? I have really dry skin.
Lillian P.
Iowa City, IA
Can you leave this mask on overnight?
Maria A.
Leknes
Is this Good? I have really dry skin. ?
Samantha K.
How is this? Is it worth trying out?
Emilie S.
Molde
How well does this mask hydrate the skin, and how long should you keep it on?:)