BY CLARINS

Clarins HydraQuench Cream Mask Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• Can you leave this mask on overnight?2 Answers
  • How is this? Is it worth trying out?2 Answers
  • How well does this mask hydrate the skin, and how long should you...1 Answers
Maria D.
I wish I could add more stars for this product!!! I absolutely looove it. It's very hydrating and the smell is my absolute favorite. (Most clarins products smell amazing). Although, this product is mostly for dry or normal skin type. If you are oily you can try the hydra-matte lotion. It doesn't have the same smell as this one but it works great. My sister has oily skin and she really likes the hydra-matte lotion.
Daria K.
Review for: Clarins HydraQuench Cream Mask more...
Clarins is always my go-to skincare brand. Love this cream! Smooth and definitely works. I use it in the winter for my hands but my elbows and ankles especially. Pretty blue packaging that actually makes a difference- I consider packaging when purchasing. Definitely recommend!
Renee B.
Beverly Hills, CA
This mask is a lifesaver. It truly lives up to the name, it quenches my face whenever I need a huge boost of hydration. When I was younger this was the first thing I put on in the morning following a night of too many cocktails with my friends. Now that I have kids I sometimes wear this at night and wake up looking fresh and hydrated, even with minimal sleep and the dehydrated look that skin gets while breastfeeding. I LOVE this product and couldn’t recommend it more. I have very sensitive reactive skin and it calms it down and I never break out when using it.
Olivia L.
This does what it says. I have oily and acne prone skin so I use a lot of drying products but then my skin is too dry and flakey so I have to use this. It does not cause any more breakouts or add to my oilyness but it replaces the hydration that my other products removed.
Caitlyn O.
Van Buren Twp, MI
I haven’t used a lot of clarins brand but so far I am impressed! I love this quenching serum it seriously makes my skin so hydrated without becoming oily and gross I love that it just smooths and tones and adds that extra bit of youthfulness
Holly Z.
Richmond, VA
This product is so dreamy, it is incredibly moisturizing and feels really rich but smooth on your skin. It feels like very luxurious on the skin and a product I would absolutely recommend to any one who wants to hydrate their skin!
Kat S.
Ok product. I expected more hydration after use. I have very dry skin especially now since its winter time. On the hunt to find a moisturing product as this one didn't do it for me. Its not terribke but for my super dry skin it just didnt give me the moisture and smoothness I long to feel!
Amanda B.
Bel Air, MD
Wow this stuff is nicee, it left my skin feeling moisturized and soft. It felt calming on the skin and light enough I wanted to use it more often as a daily routine .
Taylor S.
chicago
Review for: 75Ml 2.5Oz more...
This is very hydrating! I really like how it feels on my face. It smells really nice as well. My face is combination so it really depends on the day if it’s dry or oily but this mask does both. It is really great! I would recommend.
Персональный б.
California , MD
I love this mask when my skin feels dry. After using it I don’t even need the moisturizer and my skin stays soft and moist used all day or night. I like that you don’t have to was it of and can remove with the toner
Maria A.
Leknes
Is this Good? I have really dry skin.
Lillian P.
Iowa City, IA
Can you leave this mask on overnight?
Maria A.
Leknes
Is this Good? I have really dry skin. ?
Samantha K.
How is this? Is it worth trying out?
Emilie S.
Molde
How well does this mask hydrate the skin, and how long should you keep it on?:)