Add a Photo

#357 in Face Masks
Clarins HydraQuench Cream Mask Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care
Diana F.
Diana F.

This is the only face mask I still use because this is the only one that really works!! And it's so amazing. The mask soaks right into your skin where it's dehydrated. Feels like the skin is "drinking" it. Skin feels completely transformed and it worth every penny
Gloria G.
Gloria G.
spain

A great discover, it is AMAZING!! I used every day after a "heavy" sunny day and my skin really absorb it. My skin feels relax and confortable, very smooth. It really helps my sunburnt face.. I have rebought in a bigger size. I deeply recommend it..
Michaela Ö.
Michaela Ö.
Arvika, Sweden

I love this mask! This product smells so good and feels so nice on the skin. I don't really have dry skin but I still enjoy using this once and awhile and I feel like it's preventing wrinkles and fine lines by being so moisturizing.
Jessie B.
Jessie B.

If you have VERY dry skin, this is the facial mask you've been looking for all your life!! Smells and feels incredibly good!
Shannon A.
Shannon A.
Victoria, BC

This is perfect for my extremely dry skin. I leave it on until it soaks into my skin. Most people will wipe the excess off after a certain period of time but my skin is so dry I never have any to wipe off. It's one of the only products that hydrates me.
Cristina L.
Cristina L.
Markham, Ontario

I feel really fresh after using this mask, it's very gentle and best of all, it's very easy to remove. I don't know how much it hydrates my skin but as i said, it makes your skin feel good after each use
donna a.
donna a.
Detroit, MI

How does this work with oily skin?

Join Now