Clarins HydraQuench Cream-Gel uploaded by Jelena V.Clarins HydraQuench Cream-Gel uploaded by Kristina M.

BY CLARINS

Delivers cool, all-day moisture while eliminating shine brought on by blazing heat and humidity. Hydrating Katafray Bark and Pomegranate extracts create a protective “micro-environment” that shields skin from hot weather, pollution and environmental extremes. New delicately-scented, non-oily formula is ideal for skin living in tropical climates.

the k.
Los Angeles, CA
The most incredible product!! I use it every night and leaves my skin silky smooth. I also love the gel formula because it doesn’t give me acne unlike most moisturizers. Although this product is on the pricey side, I definitely think it’s worth it!
Patricia L.
Plantation, FL
This is my first gel hydrating cream that I’ve ever owned. It exceded my expectations. It’s super gentle and I love the cooling feeling I get when I’m using it. I do think it’s kind of pricy but I’ll repurchase without a doubt.
Katie S.
Winder, GA
I have combination skin and this worked wonders. It didn’t make my skin feel oily and it’s really gentle. I love how it feels. I’ve used this product for about two weeks and will continue to use it. I bought this at Ulta.
Katrina (.
Montgomery Village
I use this in the morning to give my sling the extra hydration it needs before putting on my make up
To help my skin feel quenches since I am wearing make up for 12 hrs a day
Cristy B.
Aside from the cost, i absolutely love this gel. It is so refreshing and i love to use it as a moisturizer in the morning and before bed. I even use it as a primer before putting on makeup. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated and refreshed wothout the oily feeling that some moisturizers leave behind. It's $50, but you only need a little for each application so it goes a long way.
Taylor L.
Mount Airy, MD
If you have severe dry skin, I would absolutely recommend this product to you, along with their serums. Rub it on with your ring finger and then pat it on your skin after cleansing. It’s incredible and makes your skin feel rejuvenated. A yes from me!!!Clarins Hydra-Essentiel Silky Cream For Normal To Dry SkinClarins HydraQuench Intensive Serum Bi-Phase
EZX Anna C.

I really love the products to care for this brand! This cream is great for my combination skin, well suits and nourishes, there is no excess fat content on the skin, the face looks well-groomed and beautiful ))
Isaac C.
Lake worth
Due to this summer heat our skin is going through it !! I was recommended this product from an Ulta employee and absolutely fell in love with it. It feels like water on your face and it is so lightweight. I put it on at night before bed and wake up to such a smooth hydrated face. It's a little pricey but definitely worth it.
Servete D.
Astoria, NY
Use the Gel formula for my combo-oily skin! By far, the best moisturizer I have ever used. Great value especially if you look into the way on how you apply! A gentle formula and all you need is a little amount and gentle presses on the skin! A little goes a long way with it! Keeps my skin looking refreshed and hydrated all day long.
Jen M.
Long Beach, NY
Love this moisturizer! It absolutely hydrates your face making it healthier looking. I liked it better than the hydrabomb by belief. It was gentle, faint smell, cooling sensation. I would repurchase it again.