Clarins HydraQuench Cream

by Clarins

Light and silky, smooth to apply and feather-light on the skin! Rapidly absorbed, this cream refreshes and hydrates.

Usage: Apply in the morning to a thoroughly cleansed face and neck, adding pressure from the centre of the face outwards.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clarins HydraQuench Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...all my fan members use this one a lot. an amazing product keeping my dry skin moisturized” in reviews
“A very moisturizing cream for normal to dry skin. A little bit goes a long way, and this cream will make skin look glowy and plump, not to mention very hydrated! Worth the price! ” in reviews
“Great for sensitive skin. Light hydration great under makeup and oily skin. ” in reviews
Amazing, but sometimes leaves skin red but I do have really sensitive skin so it is usual
Albuquerque, NM
Great product! Leaves skin feeling renewed.. very nice for dry skin! Use it during winter
Staten island, NY
Very good cream for teenagers and people with oily and/or acne prone skin. 5 stars!
Irving , TX
They are so super cool moisturizer and replenish the skin with loads of moisture
Rosedale , MD
I love love love this hydra quench cream it leaves my skin so nice and soft
I love love love this hydra quench cream it leaves my skin so nice and soft
Seattle, WA
Great for sensitive skin. Light hydration great under makeup and oily skin.
Great for sensitive skin. Light hydration great under makeup and oily skin.
Waterloo, ON
This face moisturizer made my skin hydrated but it left my skin looking really oily. I definitely would choose a lighter and more hydrating moisturizer before I would go  back to this!
Sydney
My day to day daily cream. Great packaging and sizing. I also like the gentle smell and non stickiness of this cream. All range of hedraquench is amazing. Even I have combination skin (oily, normal, sensitive) it still suits me perfectly and not make my T-zone shine after usage or even later during the day.
I've used this night moisturizer for years now. It provides good moisture for regular needs but I'm actually looking for a replacement as it doesn't wow me any more. If my skin is especially dry this doesnt offer enough hydration, but again for regular needs this is great (my acne meds really dry my skin).
Leeds
Glides perfectly on the skin, doesn’t leave a greasy feeling after! Also works really well as a primer for make up! A little really goes a long way, so it’s really worth the price!

Looking for your answer?