Clarins HydraQuench Cream

by Clarins

Light and silky, smooth to apply and feather-light on the skin! Rapidly absorbed, this cream refreshes and hydrates.

Usage: Apply in the morning to a thoroughly cleansed face and neck, adding pressure from the centre of the face outwards.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clarins HydraQuench Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...all my fan members use this one a lot. an amazing product keeping my dry skin moisturized” in reviews
“A very moisturizing cream for normal to dry skin. A little bit goes a long way, and this cream will make skin look glowy and plump, not to mention very hydrated! Worth the price! ” in reviews
“Great for sensitive skin. Light hydration great under makeup and oily skin. ” in reviews
Waterloo, ON
This face moisturizer made my skin hydrated but it left my skin looking really oily. I definitely would choose a lighter and more hydrating moisturizer before I would go  back to this!
The only product I will use on my skin! About a year ago I got this moisturizer from a friend and it has been the best thing ever for my skin. You only need a little to fully hydrate and illuminate your skin so not only does it work wonders, it lasts awhile too. This is the best product for your money and I will never choose anything else!!!
Sydney
My day to day daily cream. Great packaging and sizing. I also like the gentle smell and non stickiness of this cream. All range of hedraquench is amazing. Even I have combination skin (oily, normal, sensitive) it still suits me perfectly and not make my T-zone shine after usage or even later during the day.
I've used this night moisturizer for years now. It provides good moisture for regular needs but I'm actually looking for a replacement as it doesn't wow me any more. If my skin is especially dry this doesnt offer enough hydration, but again for regular needs this is great (my acne meds really dry my skin).
Woodland, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
My favorite day cream. This is so good, it feels light and just makes my skin so soft, wears well under makeup too. I’ve used it at night during the summer too, but during the winter I need something heavier at night. Very light scent, almost unnoticeable.
Leeds
Glides perfectly on the skin, doesn’t leave a greasy feeling after! Also works really well as a primer for make up! A little really goes a long way, so it’s really worth the price!
I must say I am a huge skincare lover so when Influenster sent a complimentary sample of this cream to test I was super excited! I have used this cream for about two weeks now and it really is a great moisturizer. During the winter, my skin becomes very dry and dull. It really can be hard to maintain moisture in my skin due to frigid temperatures. What I love about this product the most is that it really does what it is meant to do. My skin feels so hydrated and plump and it seems to look radiant at times. I use this after I apply my serum and it feels like silky butter when applied. The texture is so creamy but not greasy and soaks right into the skin. I was worried that it would make me look oily but it didn't, it gave my skin a natural glow. It has a light floral scent that is refreshing and not overpowering. I normally use this in the evening so that it has all night to work its magic. Since, my skin has become plump! I highly recommend this product. You will not be disappointed!
Clarins HydraQuench Cream uploaded by Alyssa B.
Clarins products have really saved my skin from redness, eczema, and dryness. This HydraQuench Cream by Clarins brand has especially helped me though! I also have fairly sensitive skin and have to be super careful on what products I use. I love Clarins brand because everything is very gentle on my skin and all plant based products. This cream is very very hydrating and at the same time it doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy or oily either. The formula is very lightweight as well. It may be a little on the pricey side, but it truly makes such a difference in my skin that it is really worth it! I would highly recommend this to others with dry skin type or anyone looking for something hydrating. :) It is my favorite!
Maple Ridge , BC
TRULY the only cream that is able to keep my skin hydrated throughout the day. I also love it because it has the Clarins anti-pollution complex, meaning I’m protected from indoor and outdoor pollution throughout the day. The awesome thing about this cream as well, is that it actually TEACHES your skin how to retain moisture throughout the day despite the indoor and outdoor aggressors which tend to dehydrate the skin! I would recommend this to anyone
This cream is very effective.  It is a rich day cream which I prefer rather than a thin lotion.  It keeps my skin hydrated and feeling soft.  It wears well under makeup, absorbs easily and smells nice.

Looking for your answer?