Clarins HydraQuench Cream

by Clarins

Light and silky, smooth to apply and feather-light on the skin! Rapidly absorbed, this cream refreshes and hydrates.

Usage: Apply in the morning to a thoroughly cleansed face and neck, adding pressure from the centre of the face outwards.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clarins HydraQuench Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...all my fan members use this one a lot. an amazing product keeping my dry skin moisturized” in reviews
“A very moisturizing cream for normal to dry skin. A little bit goes a long way, and this cream will make skin look glowy and plump, not to mention very hydrated! Worth the price! ” in reviews
“Great for sensitive skin. Light hydration great under makeup and oily skin. ” in reviews
Fairview, OK
I love this moisturizer! It seems though it vanishes pretty quick into the skin and does not leave you oily or greasy! I really like the fragrance despite those who have not. The packaging is quite large but not very much product in the jar. If you can use sparingly a little goes a long way! However, if you have to use quite a bit, I predict using up this jar in quick amount of time!
Manitowoc, WI
Clarins products are always lovely. This moisturizer feels very light and nice on the skin. It's suppose to be very hydrating, but it does not feel heavy or greasy. It absorb quickly into my skin and has a light fragrance. Those with sensitive skin...I'm not sure if that will work on your skin.Still I don't think it's over powering. I think ladies with mature skin will love Clarins product more. It's a nice product which I do enjoy, but I also have other products that I love more.
This product is very good at moisturizing my dry skin. It was super gentle and I did not have any problems with it at all. The smell is plesant and not too thick in texture. The price is a bit expensive considering that it only moisturizes my skin and doesn't have any other effects like anti-aging.
Jersey City, NJ
I have dry skin specially during the winter season. I would normally notice dry patches on my face specially around my cheek areas. Someone recommended me to try the clarins hydraquench, its a miracle worker!! After using it for a few times, i notice a big difference. I highly recommend this product for people with excessively dry skin..
Flushing, NY
I have tried many moisturizers for my face. My skin is sensitive and very picky. I have combination skin so it's hard to find a cream that actually works. This moisturizer is great! It's the only one I use now. It leaves my skin soft and keeps it that way. I use it morning and night. My complexion looks better too. The smell is a little strong, but nothing too bad. And the cream feels amazing :)
Perfect for my typically normal to combination skin, which gets awful dry spots in the winter! This moisturizer absorbs quickly, and I love that it has SPF. I use moisturizer after cleansing and before makeup primer in the morning, and after cleansing in the evening. The downside to this product is that it is on the pricey side, but with moisturizers, you tend to get what you pay for!
This has saved my skin!! Two years ago I suffered from reoccurring acne specifically on my chin and forehead area. I added this into my skin regimen and results have been mind blowing. This moisturizer is so light, yet effective. It leaves my skin feeling so fresh. I apply both morning and evening after a light facial cleaner and toner. Absolutely amazing product!!!
Kansas City, MO
I have super dry skin. Like flaking off blizzard dry skin. This did an ok job at hydrating my face but it felt super thick and heavy on and it didn't seem like my face really absorbed the moisture. It's not a holy grail product for me honestly but it wasn't the worst I have tried. I do love this brand though it just didn't work for me.
Alexandria , VA
It is an amazing moisturizer for all year round. It is packed with hylouronic acid which lock in the moisture in to your skin so once you apply it it will keep you hydrated for the whole day. The best part is that it's not oily or greasey at all it's very light weight but very hydrating. Great under makeup as well.
Medford, MA
Great product for all skin types. Even if your skin is oily, it can be dehydrated (and producing extra oil to compensate) so a good moisturizer is an important step. This one is a great texture and absorbs quickly. You can use it for day or night and it smells fresh and clean, not overly perfumed or heavy.

Looking for your answer?