BY CLARINS

Light and silky, smooth to apply and feather-light on the skin! Rapidly absorbed, this cream refreshes and hydrates.

Usage: Apply in the morning to a thoroughly cleansed face and neck, adding pressure from the centre of the face outwards.

Clarins HydraQuench Cream
  • "This is my everyday cream my mum tends to use mine as well and well all my fan members use this one a lot. an amazing product keeping my dry skin moisturized" in 30 reviews
  • "A very moisturizing cream for normal to dry skin. A little bit goes a long way, and this cream will make skin look glowy and plump, not to mention very hydrated! Worth the price! " in 12 reviews
  • "Great for sensitive skin. Light hydration great under makeup and oily skin. " in 8 reviews
Ashley J.
I must say I am a huge skincare lover so when Influenster sent a complimentary sample of this cream to test I was super excited! I have used this cream for about two weeks now and it really is a great moisturizer. During the winter, my skin becomes very dry and dull. It really can be hard to maintain moisture in my skin due to frigid temperatures. What I love about this product the most is that it really does what it is meant to do. My skin feels so hydrated and plump and it seems to look radiant at times. I use this after I apply my serum and it feels like silky butter when applied. The texture is so creamy but not greasy and soaks right into the skin. I was worried that it would make me look oily but it didn't, it gave my skin a natural glow. It has a light floral scent that is refreshing and not overpowering. I normally use this in the evening so that it has all night to work its magic. Since, my skin has become plump! I highly recommend this product. You will not be disappointed!
Cathy K.
Los Angeles, CA
I received a sample in my travel amenity kit, when flying to Paris last November. When I applied the cream I noticed the lovely fragrance, and how quickly it absorbed into my skin. It did not leave a greasy feeling, and my skin felt supple. Clarins is not an inexpensive brand, but you usually get what you pay for, so I'm more that okay with purchasing a full-sized container of this creme!
Kimberly S.
I wish I could give this more five stars because it honestly the best moisturizer I have ever used. It was a bit pricey that I'm used to but it's actually worth it if you have thirsty skin. This winter (plus the constant use of my space heater oops) really messed with the hydration level of my skin but this cream brought to back to life. The skin is bouncy and soft for the day after using it. I suggest using it once in the morning and once at night.
Jennifer V.
Kinnelon, NJ
This was my go-to night cream or winter moisturizer for years. I've used with spf as well. Both are great, I just prefer adding in a separate sunscreen. It loses two stars because I had to stop using it. It made me greasy throughout the day, and eventually started clogging my pores. For dry or mature skin this would be excellent, just not the right fit for me.
Tammie N.
Brownstown, IN
I received a sample of this from Birchbox this month. One word: AMAZING! I never want to be without this effective moisturizer that leaves my skin feeling refreshed without the grease or oily feeling. My face looked like I was 20 again. Love this!
elba s.
Needed something super hydrating for my skin and was recommended this product. My skin is extremely dry on my forehead all year long, and this absolutely helps. I pair it with the serum and has worked wonders so far. My skin feels extremely soft, and glowing. Hope my skin continues to love it!!!
Kristin W.
Love this product, i have normal to dry skin. My mom purchased this product for me. It is gentle on the skin, refreshing feeling. I enjoy how it makes my skin feel after the appliance. I definitely would recommend if you have a similar skin type or drier skin.
Amber B.
Simpsonville, KY
This product is so hydrating, plus it has a cooling effect! I purchased this from Macy's at a decent price, plus Macy's deals always help. This is exactly what I wanted, and I'll be purchasing it again when I run out!
Monica B.
Fairview, OK
I love this moisturizer! It seems though it vanishes pretty quick into the skin and does not leave you oily or greasy! I really like the fragrance despite those who have not. The packaging is quite large but not very much product in the jar. If you can use sparingly a little goes a long way! However, if you have to use quite a bit, I predict using up this jar in quick amount of time!
thao l.
Manitowoc, WI
Clarins products are always lovely. This moisturizer feels very light and nice on the skin. It's suppose to be very hydrating, but it does not feel heavy or greasy. It absorb quickly into my skin and has a light fragrance. Those with sensitive skin...I'm not sure if that will work on your skin.Still I don't think it's over powering. I think ladies with mature skin will love Clarins product more. It's a nice product which I do enjoy, but I also have other products that I love more.