BY CLARINS #22 in Tinted Moisturizers

Hydra quench tinted moisturizer SPF 6, No. 06 caramel was launched by the design house of Clarins. It evens and brightens dull skin, extract helps minimize the appearance of dark spots, freckles and discoloration. Gradually complexion appears brighter as skin achieves renewed clarity.

Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
Love this tinted moisturizer . Goes on super smooth. Great coverage. It's never cakey. And there's a great choice in color ranges for this line. I highly recommend getting this foundation. Super affordable as well.
Katherine M.
I really enjoyed this product. It is an everyday product. The packaging is sleek and clean. The product works wonders. Ive bought two of these, and had both great results. There is a variety of colors. The old formula is good too, either one is lovely. I would recommend
Victoria C.
La Grange, Tx
The Hydra Quench Tinted Moisturizer SPF 6 by Clarins is gentle enough on my skin and absorbs alright. It's a good cream but for the money I wish they'd give it more SPF power and fewer chemicals. I'd use it again but need ANOTHER cream on top with more SPF.
Sarah A.
San Antonio, TX
I love love love clairns there one of my favorite brands. The packaging is a little cheap looking compared to other brands but they are very effective products I'm a repeat user I have multiple items from clairns and as always I'll be returning customer
Jackie K.
I bought this moisturizer at target. The appearance of the product is very nice. Overall I really like this moisturizer, it is not greasy at all and leaves no residue. I can feel my face staying hydrated throughout the day! Would 100% recommend to others!
Maggie M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have really sensitive skin that dries out during both summer and winter, and If I use anything too heavy I breakout easily. Clarins is the only brand that seems light enough to not clog my pores while also helping keep the Winter dry/dullness out of my way
Alana Y.
Zanesville, OH
Is really moisturizing and feels great on the skin a little pricey but it is worth it. It is gentle and helps make your skin feel and look amazing. Effective and would purchase again and again and would suggest to others.
Taylor L.
Burlington, KY
I love this stuff! My skin tends to get dried out, so this stuff adds the perfect amount of moisture back into my skin! I also love that it has a little bit of spf in it so I don't have to worry about applying sunblock!
Julia L.
Painesville, OH
I love this product !1 It left my skin clean and glowing and ultra hydrated just as it promised. The product smelled incredible and was thick and lovely, I love the way my skin looked in the morning.
Kay P.
Crescent, OK
Clarins hydra quench tinted moisturizer is my go to daily facial product. I don't even wear foundation when I am at home anymore. it is tinted just enough to give your face color. I love the little jar, it is so cute! everyone should try it! It brings life back into your skin.
K A.
Me recomiendan éste producto, que tal les pareció?
Holly J.
Does this make you break out?
Lynzi M.
Has anyone had issues with breaking out with this?