BY CLARINS #22 in Tinted Moisturizers

Hydra quench tinted moisturizer SPF 6, No. 06 caramel was launched by the design house of Clarins. It evens and brightens dull skin, extract helps minimize the appearance of dark spots, freckles and discoloration. Gradually complexion appears brighter as skin achieves renewed clarity.

Bryanne K.
Bryanne K.
Ardmore, OK
Clarins HydraQuench Creams hydrates all day, overnight, smooths lines - which is probably caused by the intense hydration it provides, plumping up the skin - doesn't get greasy or oily and doesn't clog pores. But it does provide a nice, continuous barrier of moisture that seems to also be effective against environmental skin irritants. I've used this cream in both the with/without sunscreen formulas and both seem to provide this benefit. Absolutely fantastic!
Freda L.
Freda L.
Norwalk, Ca
Liked this moisturizer didn't really live up to my expectations though. First I don't get why they would just put an spf of 6. I mean I think it's such a random number and level of spf really wouldn't do anything. I think it's just marketing. Other than that it did moisturize well just not anything special.
Kay P.
Kay P.
Crescent, OK
Clarins hydra quench tinted moisturizer is my go to daily facial product. I don't even wear foundation when I am at home anymore. it is tinted just enough to give your face color. I love the little jar, it is so cute! everyone should try it! It brings life back into your skin.
Priscilla O.
Priscilla O.
Whittier, CA
Recently tried this for my sensitive oily-combination skin and it agreed well with it. Pretty affordable considering competitive products and it had a nice texture and scent. Didn't irritate my skin at all and absorbed rather quickly. I will definitely buy as soon as I'm out
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
I really enjoyed this product. It is an everyday product. The packaging is sleek and clean. The product works wonders. Ive bought two of these, and had both great results. There is a variety of colors. The old formula is good too, either one is lovely. I would recommend
Roxana T.
Roxana T.
Berkeley, CA
I love clarins brand because they just have amazing stuff coming out! This feels great on the skin whether it is on the hand or the face! I would definitely recommend it! It has cute packaging and I love how light it feels! I can always trust this brand for my skin =)
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have really sensitive skin that dries out during both summer and winter, and If I use anything too heavy I breakout easily. Clarins is the only brand that seems light enough to not clog my pores while also helping keep the Winter dry/dullness out of my way
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
La Grange, Tx
The Hydra Quench Tinted Moisturizer SPF 6 by Clarins is gentle enough on my skin and absorbs alright. It's a good cream but for the money I wish they'd give it more SPF power and fewer chemicals. I'd use it again but need ANOTHER cream on top with more SPF.
Jackie K.
Jackie K.
I bought this moisturizer at target. The appearance of the product is very nice. Overall I really like this moisturizer, it is not greasy at all and leaves no residue. I can feel my face staying hydrated throughout the day! Would 100% recommend to others!
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
San Antonio, TX
I love love love clairns there one of my favorite brands. The packaging is a little cheap looking compared to other brands but they are very effective products I'm a repeat user I have multiple items from clairns and as always I'll be returning customer
K A.
K A.
Me recomiendan éste producto, que tal les pareció?
Lynzi M.
Lynzi M.
Has anyone had issues with breaking out with this?