BY CLARINS #25 in Tinted Moisturizers

Hydra quench tinted moisturizer SPF 6, No. 06 caramel was launched by the design house of Clarins. It evens and brightens dull skin, extract helps minimize the appearance of dark spots, freckles and discoloration. Gradually complexion appears brighter as skin achieves renewed clarity.

Bryanne K.
Ardmore, OK
Clarins HydraQuench Creams hydrates all day, overnight, smooths lines - which is probably caused by the intense hydration it provides, plumping up the skin - doesn't get greasy or oily and doesn't clog pores. But it does provide a nice, continuous barrier of moisture that seems to also be effective against environmental skin irritants. I've used this cream in both the with/without sunscreen formulas and both seem to provide this benefit. Absolutely fantastic!
Kay P.
Crescent, OK
Clarins hydra quench tinted moisturizer is my go to daily facial product. I don't even wear foundation when I am at home anymore. it is tinted just enough to give your face color. I love the little jar, it is so cute! everyone should try it! It brings life back into your skin.
Alana Y.
Zanesville, OH
Is really moisturizing and feels great on the skin a little pricey but it is worth it. It is gentle and helps make your skin feel and look amazing. Effective and would purchase again and again and would suggest to others.
Taylor L.
Burlington, KY
I love this stuff! My skin tends to get dried out, so this stuff adds the perfect amount of moisture back into my skin! I also love that it has a little bit of spf in it so I don't have to worry about applying sunblock!
Suzanne T.
San Antonio, TX
One it's a moisturizer so it quenches my dry skin. Doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. It's tinted so it adds color to my skin and it's a sunscreen to boot. Hides or diminishes the appearance of pores.
Julia L.
Painesville, OH
I love this product !1 It left my skin clean and glowing and ultra hydrated just as it promised. The product smelled incredible and was thick and lovely, I love the way my skin looked in the morning.
BS C.
This it is the best moisturizer with sunblock. I love how soft and smooth it makes my skin. I love the texture and the smell as well. I highly recommend this moisturizer.
Rachel E.
This is def a to go product for me. I feel so awake after using this and smells so clean. I purchased one for me and my hubby. A bit pricey but love it :)
krystal f.
Def a great product to use when your sky needs some hydration to it. Has a nice smell to it and does not irritate my skin at all.
Kellie A.
Lakeside, CA
This absorbs nicely, non greasy feel. My skin feels hydrated and smooth. The SPF is a big plus.
Holly J.
Does this make you break out?
K A.
Me recomiendan éste producto, que tal les pareció?
Lynzi M.
Has anyone had issues with breaking out with this?