BY CLARINS

Refreshing lotion — with purifying Alpine Willow Herb and soothing Linden — instantly calms and soothes, tightens pores and takes-down shine at the T-zone — ensuring a fresh matte complexion. Helps skin stay shine-free and moisture-perfected throughout the day. Apply after Truly Matte Pore Minimizing Serum.

• how does this product work on oily, acne prone skin?1 Answers
Clarins Hydra-Matte Lotion For Combination Skin
  • "Clarins Hydra-Mattee Combination skin help me keep my dry skin healthy and rich. I really have dry skin all day long. This product help me prevent my skin from getting dry. Without it my skin will end up like my hands get rough, braking down and bleeding. Try it and you will love it" in 4 reviews
  • "Wonderfully light and hydrating with a soft scent! Could it be more mattifying? Yes, but that's what the Truly Matte for Oily Skin does. I use my Hydra-Matte mixed with Clarins Multi-Active Day Gel-Cream for optimal antioxidants, hydration, brightness, smoothness, and clarity." in 4 reviews
Ashley S.
Bridgeview, IL
I love the Clarins line so much and they never seem to disappoint! This moisturize is great for oil skin and did I mention it smells amazing! All with out being irritating as well.  This lotion is a thinner consistency and doesn't leave you with a greasy looking face!  It has a nice light scent and a slight cooling freshening affect when applying. This moisturizer doesn't irritate my skin either which is nice and it leaves you feeling very fresh.   When I am in a hurry or on the go traveling I like to take this lotion and mix it with my clinque Blend It Yourself drops  to make a tinted moisturizer when I don't feel like wearing a lot of make up.  One of the great things about this product is that is also has a pump dispenser that dispenses just the right amount of product so you are not having to squeeze or have too much product come out.  Definitely give this a try  you won't be disappointed!
Giulia R.
Gainesville, FL
My favorite face moisturizer. I live in humid Florida and anything feel heavy, Not this! This is light weight, moisturizing and smells wonderful. If you are sensitive to fragrance I would not use this. But, if you are not and have combo to oily skin give this a try. It is light weight, but keeps my skin balanced. Will continue to buy!
Huda A.
Manassas, VA
Love this for hydration and also keeping my oil at bay during hot summer months. I only use this in the center part of my face to provide a mattifying affect. This does not disturb makeup at all. Yes I would recommend this to others that have combo skin!
Keasha S.
Texas
This product is awesome. I purchased it from the mall near me. The consistency is creamy and smooth. The formula isn't harsh nor drying. It definitely met my expectations and it kept my skin matte free from shine. I would purchase this product again!!!
Kayla L.
Madiha M.
Good product for dull Asian (Pakistani) skin, I'd say especially as I have dry skin in the summer time. Does feel very light and at times I do feel like I need a little extra to make the skin feel hydrated. Generally a good product, noticed the difference after using for a month twice a day :)
Yesenia E.
Waukesha, WI
Best lotion ever. It feels amazing I wear it almost everyday. I bought this product at Walgreens. Product was very affordable love it. I recommend this product to anyone who loves good quality and use this product often. No improvement needed
JING C.
Brooklyn, NY
Servete D.
Astoria, NY
Love this product for when my skin tends to get extremely during the hot humid days! Keeps my skin tight and fresh and locks in the oil content to a minimum allowing my foundation to look effortless. A routine staple in my skin care regimen! Works effectively well when paired with the Pore Minimizing Serum by Clarins!
Ashley P.
This is great if you have oily & dry skin type. Which is also called combination skin. You have to make sure you're treating both types of your skin if you have combination. This product does just that! It's so hard to find a sunscreen that doesn't make my skin too oily! And voila, I found the perfect product for that!
Tanya C.
Antelope, CA
how does this product work on oily, acne prone skin?