BY CLARINS

Luxurious silky cream plumps thirsty skin with precious moisture—and keeps it there—for all-day hydration. Shields skin from the dehydrating effects of daily thermic shocks that can leave it looking dry and weathered: sudden temperature changes, indoor and outdoor pollutants and environmental stress. Quenches skin with Organic leaf of life extract—a succulent plant that enhances the skin’s ability to retain precious moisture—leaving it comfortable, radiant and perfectly hydrated.

• Clarins Hydra-Essentiel Silky Cream For Normal To Dry Ski...3 Answers
  • I am considering buying this product because it does look...10 Answers
Clarins Hydra-Essentiel Silky Cream For Normal To Dry Skin
  • "I received this as a sample from influenster for free. I have used Clarins in the past and am a huge fan of the line. This moisturizer is no exception! Seriously awesome product and it also smells very nice. I have sensitive, dry skin and this quenched my skin without any irritation. Wears very well under foundation, etc " in 66 reviews
  • "I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes in the skincare vox box. And this cream is so silky and smooth. I love it, it smells so good! And hydrates my skin! I love the texture of this cream so much it feels extremely hydrating. I have been using it for about 3 weeks and it's amazing. I use it under my eyes and on dry patches. So far I feel like it has helped my dark undereye circles." in 65 reviews
  • "I actually am in love with this Hydra-Essentiel silky cream. The name of this product says it all--it is SILKY. It is so smooth and I have seen a true transformation in my skin. I tend to have sensitive skin, and this moisturizer is perfect. It's extremely gentle. As someone with combination skin who tends to get really dry in the winter, I was in need for a moisturizer that would lock in my moisture and this certainly has done the trick. Goodbye dry spots on my nose! As a result, my makeup application has been way smoother! Update: I have used this product for about two-three weeks at this point, not every day but every other day. Lately my nose has been peeling a lot because it is so dry due to the harsh Chicago winter weather, so I've been using the hydra-essentiel silky cream alongside the serum on my nose only. I find that if I use it on the areas where my face is the driest, it works the best. My makeup as a result has been holding up much better; when I don't use the serum and cream, I find that my skin flakes more and consequently my makeup flakes as well. I also like using this product at night because the fragrant is really light, but is soothing. It's like fresh laundry. I have sensitive skin but the scent doesn't effect it at all. No breakouts after using this product whatsoever. In fact, my skin looks pretty clear right now and with a subtle glow after using this cream. I do have like three acne scars that are left over from past breakouts, but I have not had any more flare ups since using this product. I am also surprised at how long lasting this cream is. I use about a pea-size of the cream once a day, sometimes twice a day. I have had this sample for well over 3 weeks now and still have product left! A little truly goes a long way which makes purchasing the full size of this product well worth it!! I usually use this product at night, but sometimes I will use it in the morning. It's super silky, but doesn't leave an oily residue so you can definitely wear it at any time of day. Disclosure: I received this product as part of the Influenster #VoxBox, but all of my opinions expressed are my own. " in 32 reviews
Christine M.
Brevard, NC
I live in Colorado where it is super dry, especially during the winter. Since I've moved here, I've had a problem with several dry patches of skin on my face that made it very difficult to apply foundation, because you could see the dry patches. Using this product for a week completely took care of my dry skin! It has a nice smell to it. I use it as a moisturizer, but still use my anti-aging creme too.
Paige R.
Evans, GA
I was very surprised by this product! I paired this cream with the serum I received as a sample from Influenster. It was amazing! Made my skin glow and didn't look oily at all. The cream and serum claim to even skin tone and make you radiant, and it did not let down! I loved fresh and glowy my skin looked after using both of the products together. There's a very high chance I'll pay for the full size bottle when I run out!
Nicole L.
I received a free sample size in exchange for a review. I really enjoyed this cream. It smelled divine, very fresh. My skin loved it and it felt lightweight but did sit on my skin so I ended up only using it only at night. I can't tell how it would've worked under makeup or the long term effects since the sample was very small. I would definitely use this cream long term, it seems wonderful for hydrating skin.
Yessi T.
I think this is a pretty decent moisturizer. I received a sample in my voxbox. It was a small size so I can't really say I used it enough to see a difference. It smells great and leaves skin very soft, but as far as hydration goes, it needs some improvement. Didn't tackle my dry areas as much as I hoped.
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
I received this product to sample and I really liked it. It is a thicker cream than I usually use but it went on nicely. It did not feel like a had a lot of product on my face despite the thickness. It moisturized my face without making it feel oily or greasy. The feeling lasted throughout the day. I took one star off for the scent which I could see as being irritating after a while.
Stefanie M.
San Carlos, CA
I received a sample of this from Influenster, but all opinions are my own. I am always looking for new moisturizers, especially in the dry winter months. This is a nice cream that is super moisturizing and absorbs quickly, making it a good base for makeup. I have been using this for a few days now and think it's making me extra oily and therefore causing my skin to breakout.
Shelby C.
I received this product from Influenster for an exchange for an honest review. I would never have purchased this cream on my own, because I have combination oily skin. In fact I was a little hesitant to even give it a try, but with that being said this cream instantly moisturizes and brightens my skin without any oily appearance or feeling. Just a little bit goes a long way.
Erin H.
I received this product courtesy of Influenster to test and review but all opinions are my own. I was not too crazy about this product. I'd say it is moisturizing to a certain degree, but nothing crazy. The reason I'm giving it 3 stars is because I'm not a fan of the fragrance. I typically prefer unscented moisturizers for my sensitive facial skin. This product has a subtle perfume scent to it.
Soma B.
I received a sample from Influenster for free to try and review it.
I have Combination Skin Type...but this winter and dry weather has drawn all of the moisture out of my skin. When I tried it along with the Serum...it instantly removed all sign of dryness. I love that it has no smell and absorbs quickly without any sign of oiliness and stickiness.
My skin loved it.
Christine J.
Canfield, OH
I really love this creme. My skin is normal to dry, but my biggest complaint of moisturizers is that I start to feel dry within a few hours if use. This was not the case with Clarins. I felt totally hydrated and super soft throughout the entire day. Even after walking through the city with the wind biting my face, I felt protected. Two thumbs up, highly recommend!
Lorna Q.
Irvine, CA
I am considering buying this product because it does look like it does a good job of hydrating your skin. Does it have a scent to it? If so what does it smell like?
Anna G.