Renee G.
Marketing this product for "normal to dry skin" was probably the company's biggest mistake. I have very dry, dehydrated skin with some sensitivity, and this product was nowhere near enough for me.

The Silky Cream has a thin, lightweight lotion texture. It spreads easily and feels slightly sticky when you first apply it your face, but it soaks in within a few moments. I used this in the morning after spending the night in my bedroom with a humidifier on full blast, and at first, it seemed to "lock in" the moisture from the humidifier. My skin felt plump and smooth. But after a few hours, the magic was gone and my skin was no longer as hydrated and smooth. By the end of the night, my face actually felt a bit dryer than usual. I tried this moisturizer in tandem with the Hydra-Essentiel serum and on its own, and the cream never worked past the first couple of hours.

Also, this product has added fragrance, which annoys me. It smells kind of like watery flowers, and you can still smell it for a little while after application. Furthermore, the jar packaging for the full-size product isn't optimal if you want to travel or prevent bacteria growth. Jars may look pretty, but tubes and airless pumps are more sanitary.

This may be a decent day cream or summer moisturizer for those with normal or combination skin, but it did little for my dry face. I would not purchase a full size.

I received a sample of this product free from an Influenster Vox Box, but all opinions are my own.