BeautyFaceFacial SkincareClarins
Hydra-Essentiel Hydra-Essentiel Silky Cream - Normal to Dry Skin

Clarins Hydra-Essentiel Hydra-Essentiel Silky Cream - Normal to Dry Skin

Silky moisturizer for normal to dry skin that hydrates, comforts, and plumps.

Would this work for a sensitive dehydrated skin?
I Have combination skin. Shall I apply this cream evenly or less to oily areas?
How it works on combinated skin? Also i want to know if it is good as primer ❤️
Start your review of Clarins Hydra-Essentiel Hydra-Essentiel Silky Cream - Normal to Dry Skin!
Product Highlights
...Seriously awesome product and it also smells very nice. I have sensitive, dry skin and this quenched my skin without any irritation. Wears very well under foundation, etc in reviews
...hydrates my skin! I love the texture of this cream so much it feels extremely hydrating. I have been using it for about 3 weeks and it's amazing. I use it under my eyes and on dry patches. So far I feel like it has helped my dark undereye circles.in reviews
...smooth and I have seen a true transformation in my skin. I tend to have sensitive skin, and this moisturizer is perfect. It's extremely gentle. As someone with combination skin who tends to get really dry in the winter, I was in need for a moisturizer that would lock in my moisture and this certainly has done the trick. Goodbye dry spots on my nose! As a result, my makeup application has been way smoother! Update: I have used this product for about two-three weeks at this point, not every day but every other day. Lately my nose has been peeling a lot because it is so dry due to the harsh Chicago winter weather, so I've been using the hydra-essentiel silky cream alongside the serum on my nose only. I find that if I use it on the areas where my face is the driest, it works the best. My makeup as a result has been holding up much better; when I don't use the serum and cream, I find that my skin flakes more and consequently my makeup flakes as well. I also like using this product at night because the fragrant is really light, but is soothing. It's like fresh laundry. I have sensitive skin but the scent doesn't effect it at all. No breakouts after using this product whatsoever. In fact, my skin looks pretty clear right now and with a subtle glow after using this cream. I do have like three acne scars that are left over from past breakouts, but I have not had any more flare ups since using this product. I am also surprised at how long lasting this cream is. I use about a pea-size of the cream once a day, sometimes twice a day. I have had this sample for well over 3 weeks now and still have product left! A little truly goes a long way which makes purchasing the full size of this product well worth it!! I usually use this product at night, but sometimes I will use it in the morning. It's super silky, but doesn't leave an oily residue so you can definitely wear it at any time of day. Disclosure: I received this product as part of the Influenster #VoxBox, but all of my opinions expressed are my own. in reviews
Elan B.
Clarins Hydra-Essentiel Hydra-Essentiel Silky Cream - Normal to Dry Skin uploaded by Elan B.
Not a fan, wouldn't buy again. The scent is too powdery for me and the texture is too thick...I do have dry skin and I can feel that it softens my face, but it's not, actually, creamy and I like that kind of consistency more.
Bianca R.
San Antonio, TX
Clarins Hydra-Essentiel Hydra-Essentiel Silky Cream - Normal to Dry Skin uploaded by Bianca R.
I bought this at Ulta and purchased it because of the recommendation from the Ulta clerk. It’s okay-it does it’s job which is to hydrate the skin, but aside from that I didn’t see much else from this cream. I did notice that my skin felt softer after using it, but I didn’t like the strong fragrance of the cream. I did finish it all, but not sure if I would buy again, there are so many other m moisturizing creams out there and I felt like this was pretty basic and nothing special. It’s okay.
Angelina R.
Mclean, VA
Clarins Hydra-Essentiel Hydra-Essentiel Silky Cream - Normal to Dry Skin uploaded by Angelina R.
Purchased at: Macy's
This helps moisturize my face so much. It’s a creamy texture with a bit of jelly and it has a cooling affect when I put it in my skin. You can use it with moisturizer and without, since it’s good enough on it’s own.
Natalia S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Clarins Hydra-Essentiel Hydra-Essentiel Silky Cream - Normal to Dry Skin uploaded by Natalia S.
This cream is hydrating, it is initially for normal to dry skin types, but even on my oily skin it worked good and felt pretty comfortable. It can be applied in the morning or night. The scent of it is fresh and pleasant. It makes a smooth makeup base too. Great product!
Kate P.
Los Angeles, CA
Right away you can tell this is a very high-quality product, from the packaging to the product itself. It has a very light, fresh fragrance, which doesn't linger once you put it on your face and rub it in. I have normal to dry skin and I wouldn't say that this is the most hydrating cream I've ever used but it definitely does a good job of moisturizing, without being too heavy. I have been mainly using it at night -- I'll put a generous amount on and when I wake up I notice that my skin feels noticeably softer. Overall, a great product. While I received this product complimentary from Influenster for promotional consideration, this review contains my honest and genuine opinions.
Asma S.
cummings
Clarins Hydra-Essentiel Hydra-Essentiel Silky Cream - Normal to Dry Skin uploaded by Asma S.
Does what it describes it makes my skin feel very silky and soft when I apply it. I love the smell of it !! Glides on smoothly
Stella B.
Paris, KY
Honestly l expected more from this. Yes, it’s hydrating. But this is it. Nothing else. For such money ld prefer having a stronger formula. There are lots of cheaper hydrating products that do their jobs better.
Katie  P.
Sulphur, LA
I received this product to review from Influenster, but all opinions are my own. I tried out this cream and the serum that was included in my box. I was not impressed with the serum nor the cream. They weren't super moisturizing and my skin didn't feel exceptionally hydrated. I would def choose another product over this one.
Fernanda G.
Los Angeles, CA
Es muy buena la recomiendo , hidrata y cuida tu piel aparte es refrescante y no se siente tan pesada en la piel
Amy E.
Forest , OH
Clarins Hydra-Essentiel Hydra-Essentiel Silky Cream - Normal to Dry Skin uploaded by Amy E.
I have oily skin but in the Winter here in Ohio I get these pesky dry patches also. My skin just starts doing this annoying thing where it wants to be complicated. Some call it combination skin, I call it complicated skin because finding the right products can be a major task. I need a moisturizer but many leave me with acne regardless how high end they might be. I started using this product that Influenster had sent me in exchange for my honest feedback and I was just waiting for the acne to start popping up, but I was willing to take one for the team. I had every expectation to jump on here and leave a review such as, another moisturizer that gave me acne. BUT NOPE! Do to my pleasant surprise this product moisturized my skin amazingly and I did not get any acne! I started calling it the miracle moisturizer. Seriously. I'm addicted. I am a fan for life. I have already purchased more.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ugarit A.
Montreal, QC
il y a 4 ans
Does this moisturizer Clarins Hydra-Essentiel Hydra-Essentiel Silky Cream - Normal to Dry Skin have a smell to it? I have a 15ml sample and it doesn’t seem to, but I’ve read some reviews saying that there’s a strong scent to it?
Christine J. il y a 3 ans
I’m not sensitive to scents, so it didn’t bother me at all.