BY CLARINS

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Sensitive A cooling, ice-blue gel that restores comfort and radiance to super-thirsty skin, instantly soothing tightness and irritations. Solutions for:- Redness- Dullness and uneven texture- Dryness If you want to know more…This Cooling Gel delivers a fresh matte finish and quenches skin shielding it from the dehydrating effects that leave skin looking dry and weathered: sudden temperature changes, indoor and outdoor pollutants, and environmental stress. It contains organic leaf of life, which is a super-quenching succulent plant extract that revitalizes the skin's natural hydration to retain moisture. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is dermatologist tested and noncomedogenic. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Michaela H.
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
This is amazing for everyone with oily skin! My oily T-Zone stayed "matte" all day long. It's really hydrating how it says but since it's gel it soaks in super quickly. I didn't feel like it was enough for my skin through the night though. And it's a bummer it doesn't have SPF for days. Another thing is it didn't really fight against to my normally occasional pimples and my pores were more visible. So other than my skin was less oily it didn't really improve my skin.
Elena G.
Elena G.
New Castle, DE
Very nice, very moisturizing. Does not make my skin look oily. Perfect for the summer time. The skin looks Matte but moisturized, and you can apply makeup almost immediatelly over it. Perfect pair for its serum. Will certainly repurchase.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
North York , ON
For someone with sensitive combination skin I have trouble finding face creams that work well- I have met my match! This cooling gel goes on great, and leave my skin feeling hydrated all day. I would highly recommend this product!