BY CLARINS

Cooling ice-blue gel restores radiance and comfort to thirsty skin, while promoting a shine-free complexion. Shields skin from the dehydrating effects of daily thermic shocks that leave it looking dry and weathered: sudden temperature changes, indoor and outdoor pollutants and environmental stress. Quenches skin with Organic leaf of life extract—a succulent plant that enhances the skin’s ability to retain precious moisture—for fresh, perfectly hydrated skin, even in the face of heat and humidity. Matte finish.

• The sample bottle I received doesn’t come with directions...3 Answers
Melisa C.
Saint Joseph Du Lac, QC
I have a new found love for gel-like moisturizers. I find them to feel less heavy on my skin and they give a nice fresh feeling! I tried this gel underneath my makeup and I found it gave me a great and smooth texture, might use it as a primer! Price wise, it is a little expensive, but then again it’s a very good quality product so you pay for what you have.
#ByeByeDrySkin #HydraEssentiel #complimentary @ClarinsCanada @Influensterca
Michelle B.
Montreal, QC
Yes, was great for my skin type (mixed) and perfect for the winter time once my skin gets more dry this product is helping a lot, I got this one for free and I love the results!
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
This is amazing for everyone with oily skin! My oily T-Zone stayed "matte" all day long. It's really hydrating how it says but since it's gel it soaks in super quickly. I didn't feel like it was enough for my skin through the night though. And it's a bummer it doesn't have SPF for days. Another thing is it didn't really fight against to my normally occasional pimples and my pores were more visible. So other than my skin was less oily it didn't really improve my skin.
Olivia S.
Lakeland, FL
I love using this at night. It smells wonderful and I can feel it working fast as I use it. Completely moisturizes my face and makes skin feel how it supposed to feel. Highly recommended!
Nakia 👑.
Laurel, MD
Feels great and does not leave my face oily. Better than any lotion or cream formula I’ve tried in the past.
Danella M.
Windsor , ON
Well I had a chance to use this moisturizer thanks to voxbox... for the sample I received.. it seems like it's not gonna do anything because it's a lite weight gel... omg was I wrong.. it's perfect not greasy at all.. I do recommend this my combo skin loved it
Felicity H.
Edmonton, AB
I received this for free from influenster for review!

I have non sensitive very dry skin. At first I was a little confused on what...this is...it feels like it could be an essence or a daytime moisturizer? It seems they are marketing it as an all round moisturizer.

It is not moisturizing enough for a night time moisturizer, its way too light and fast absorbing. The texture is really cool, kind of thick and jelly like and very smoothing going on. I love the cool feeling! I just think for the price I wouldn't purchase. If I saw a set with a mini I may get it to keep for the summer because it is so refreshing but for everyday it's not moisturizing or mourishing enough, even during the day.

It didn't irritate or cause any acne, it does have fragrance which I try to avoid in my creams.
Monica 🇨.
Markham, ON
Since I got to Europe, I was in dire need of a go to travel size moisturizer that was not only potent; but dependable. That’s why I’m so thankful for my friends at Influenster who sent over complementary sample of Clarins’ Canada Hydra Essential Cooling Gel! Perfect travel size bottle for on the go skin care.
Silvia L.
Toronto, ON
Very fresh feeling.

It feels like water on the face. There is moisture but it doesnt have that silky feeling like other creams so some might feel that it's not moisturizing when it is.

The formula dries quite quickly so it's best to work a couple dabs in at a time.

Great for under makeup. I recommend pairing with a more richer cream in the winter.
Erin S.
Edmonton , AB
this moisturizer feels so nice on your skin. It actually feels cooling when you put it on your skin and is very refreshing. Wakes you up when you put it on. I think this is a great moisturizer for the summer but unfortunately the weather in Edmonton AB is extremely cold and dry and I feel that when I tried the sample it wasn’t enough to help my already dry skin.
Lacy S.
Belleville, ON
The sample bottle I received doesn’t come with directions. Should it be applied at night or in the morning before makeup application?

Macy's