Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL

I have dry sensitive skin and roseaca. This being said does anyone with the above concerns have an experience they can share? I'd love to try it but not at the expense of my face.

Anita H.
Anita H.
1 year, 2 months ago
I don't have Rosacea, but I do have sensitive skin. This Clarins serum and hydrating cream has a strong fragrance and gave me a mild reaction. When my skin is irritated I have found that calendula serum and creams, and rose water mists works wonders. Jurlique and June Jacobs have great sensitive skin options. Rosacea is a bit harder to treat, but maybe one of their products will work.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
1 year, 3 months ago
If you have sensitive skin, I would not recommend this product. It have a very heavy scent and the blue dye was a bit irritating. I was a little bummed.