Abby S.
Nashville, TN
I was expecting a lot more from this product, considering it is such a prestigious French brand (and we all know the French are on top of their skincare). The texture of it was funny; it's more watery than a gel but not actual water, so it was difficult to apply. I don't think this gave me any moisture boost, even when followed with the silky creme moisturizer. It has a nice smell, if a little masculine. The sample was also so incredibly tiny that it's difficult to know whether or not the product would improve my skin over time. I'm going to stick with my more lotion-texture serum that I've been using.

I received this product for free from Influenster in exchange for my honest review.