BY CLARINS

Refreshing lightweight serum for thirsty skin that feels tight, lacks radiance and is prematurely lined. Shields skin from the dehydrating effects of daily thermic shocks that can leave it looking dry and weathered: sudden temperature changes, indoor and outdoor pollutants and environmental stress. Quenches skin with Organic leaf of life extract—a succulent plant that enhances the skin’s ability to retain precious moisture—leaving it plump, radiant and perfectly hydrated.

Pair Bi-phase Serum with your Hydra-Essentiel moisturizer to experience the ultimate super-quenching duo.

• Has anyone with extreme dry skin tried any of these high ...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else experience extreme peeling of the skin?1 Answers
  • Este producto me encantó pero en que tiendas puedo conseq...1 Answers
Hannah H.
I CANNOT LOVE THIS PRODUCT MORE!!!! After I had my daughter my skin was an absolute nightmare with my hormones crashing. A pal of mine hooked me up w this and the matching cream and it fixed me in a day!! My skin was literally flaking like a fresh baked crescent roll it was unsightly I mean truly. This product is a miracle.
Alexa S.
If your skin needs desperate help with hydration, this is for you! My skin was fairly dry before I used this serum, and after using it I could immediately see visible improvement. And it smells amazing!
Anna S.
Worcester
Game changer! This was the first serum I have ever used. I knew my combination skin needed a boost, but I wasn’t quite sure what. An Ulta associate pointed out this product and my skin has completely changed since. My skin goes through dry and oily phases, but this serum has brought the necessary hydration and my skin does not overproduce oil. I’m in love with this product, and have even re-purchased from the Clarins Friends & Family sale event.
Lauline G.
I am a HUGE fan of serums. I don't know what I would do without a serum. This one is one of my new favorites because I can use it both in the morning and at night whereas a lot of the serums I use are either for morning or for nighttime. This serum certainly has revitalized my skin in ways I couldn't imagine. I have had a lot of dryness on my nose this Winter, but that is now gone after a week of using this serum alongside the Clarins Hydra-Essential silky cream. If you have sensitive skin like I sometimes do, this is super gentle and soft. I recommend you warm the product in your hand before gently pressing it into your skin. Also if you're looking for a refreshing feeling, put this product and the silky cream in the fridge, it will wake your skin up! Disclosure: I received this product as part of the Influenster #VoxBox, however, all of my opinions expressed are my own.

Update: I've noticed after the two/three weeks I've tested this product out that when I don't use it every day or every other day, my skin craves it. It's extremely dry and my nose is super flakey. This serum really does soak in all my moisture, but this serum works best with the hydra-essentiel cream (or any other moisturizer). It's like a booster for your moisturizer to lock everything in. I feel like this serum isn't as fragrant as the cream, which I actually like the cream's scent because its super fresh.

I thought the texture of this serum because its so light, it feels like water almost, wouldn't work but it does. I am planning on buying a full size because my nose needs it especially with this awful winter weather. If you're looking for a product to really hydrate your dry spots on your face, this is this trick.
Michelle F.
Key West, FL
I received this product to review from Influenster, but all opinions are my own.

When I received this serum, I was skeptical that it would make much of a difference. I have tried so many products and always seem to be let down. Well was I in for a surprise. This serum is incredible! I have suffered most of my life with dry patchy skin. While some products have helped some and taken away some of the dryness for a time, I was still always left with red patches that had a different texture then the rest of my skin. Changes in temperatures, humidity and other environmental factors effects my skin. After a week of using this, my red patches for the first time in more years then I can count are barely noticeable (still slightly pink, but no more angry red) and I have had no flaking!

This serum just melts into your skin(unlike so many I have tried that seem to just sit on your skin, and some were even more then twice this price).The minute I put it on I can feel the moisture going into my skin. It is almost a cooling sensation when applied for me. Been using the hydra quench moisturizer after and it just seems to look in the moisture. Not only has this helped with my dryness, I've noticed a difference some of my fine lines since this has plumped my skin from adding the moisture back I was missing. My skin has a natural glow to it now.

I have already ordered the full size bottle. I can't imagine not having this now. This is my holy grail serum now. Can't wait to see how much better my skin can get if it's already made this big of a difference in only a week. Thank You Clarins for such an amazing product. Looking forward to trying more items from this line.
Emily H.
Council Bluffs
Clarins Hydra-Essentiel Serum is actual water for your face. I’ll drop 3-4 drops on my face and then mix my moisturizer on top of it, go to sleep, and I wake up with a beautiful and natural glow. One of my all-time favorite products.
Sydney W.
Port Orchard, WA
I use this serum in the morning and it helps keep my skin hydrated and balanced all day. My skin became super dehydrated due to acne treatment, but I was still oily. This helped with my dehydration and didn’t cause my skin to produce anymore oil.
Julie C.
Chicago
I love this product so much! I love spending money on good skin care so I can have good skin for makeup to be applied to. I use this every morning and have noticed a huge difference in how dry my skin used to be compared to how soft and moist it is now!
Stacie N.
Ainsworth, NE
The Clarins Hydra Essential Serum I received as a sample @voxbox @influenster @clarins and unfortunately the 1st thing the sample was hard to use. Because you had to open it try to set it down without spilling it then use the dropper to apply to hands or face to be able to smooth in. On the 1st try I spilled a good 1 days use and the sample won't get me thru 5 days for the serum and the creme isn't going to last 3. This is the 1st time I gave received samples and not an actual product or larger sample. The creme itself. ..being that it is winter has a nice texture no overwhelming scent non greasy and smoothes on easily enough. It may be my skin lacked the oil so it soaked the serum right up. I have also recently tried another expensive counter named product and was hoping this would be a more budget friendly serum and I don't feel it's enough of a product to get me to purchase. I'm not sure if I didn't get to sample it enough days but I am on day 3 & notice no difference in results
Eileen H.
Boston, MA
This serum is a life saver!! Before hand my skin was dull and dry , but this serum helped so much!! I used it before I went to bed, and I would wake up with my skin looking plump and feeling hydrated !!
Stacie N.
Ainsworth, NE
does this serum help adjust your combination skin to be less oily and dry?
Toni J.
I'm debating on buying this but it's a little pricey is there another serum like this that is a little cheaper I can try? If not I will end up investing in this
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
I have dry sensitive skin and roseaca. This being said does anyone with the above concerns have an experience they can share? I'd love to try it but not at the expense of my face.
Lyndie P.
Howell , NJ
Has anyone with extreme dry skin tried any of these high end products. I’ve heard great things about clarins. Clarins Hydra-Essentiel Bi-Phase SerumClarins Hydra-Essentiel Silky Cream For Normal To Dry Skin
Geisel M.
Este producto me encantó pero en que tiendas puedo consequirlo?