BY CLARINS #28 in Hand Cream

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Professional, emollient-rich treatment — with soothing Sesame Oil and fortifying Japanese Mulberry — forms an invisible protective "glove" that shields hands from the elements, minimizing signs of aging. Softens and comforts dry, chapped, irritated skin. Helps strengthen nails and condition cuticles for youthful-looking hands, naturally.

• Do you recommend this for a person in her 50's with yello...2 Answers
  • "It works really well in the winter when the air is dry." in 1 review
Donnita K.
Dearborn
I just begin using this hand cream for a week and I am already a fan of Clarins hand cream. The product completely transformed my hands and nails. My  nails are stronger and looks well kept without a salon visit.  I swear I had age spots or freckles on my hands that are diminishing and barely noticeable within a week. This cream is moisturizing and I actually enjoy the scent. I read some reviews that the scent was awful or medicine like. The scent is kind of floral and creamy. The down side of the cream; being that it is $30 for a 3.4 pz tube, is the moisture and soft skin effect in short span. You do have to reapply throughout the day. Because of this, I use this as my night time hand cream in which I do wear silk gloves at night with and as my base first cream in the morning to begin my day. I wash my hands often due to working in a medical environment.  In between the dau at work I use a cheaper cream like Gold Bond. If I feel like splurging by using my cream throughout the day, I  actually reapply just for the scent. I love the scent. It's a mood pick me upper for me. I like the pa ckahe, very simple but sophisticated and mature.
Michella N.
miami
I absolutely love this product because of how much is moisturizers. It leaves my skin feeling smooth like a baby. It doesn’t do much to my nails though, I didn’t see a difference in my nails. I use this product everyday, it’s the lotion I keep in my purse so it’s a daily use for me. Super recommend.
Christina G.
Altoona , PA
I used this one time and my hands are so soft. I struggle with eczema really bad in the winter and it’s day two and have no dryness on my hands and they’re not cracked anymore. I finally found the right lotion!
Julie A.
Columbus, GA
I literally use this every day! I love that it is and hand AND NAIL cream... so it also helps your nails grow. I've noticed that some of the scarring on my hands has gone away significantly. My hands are super soft and they smell nice. This product is a little pricy, but it is definitely worth it! Clarins is a GREAT brand!
isabel m.
My hands are very dry most of the time, and a regular moisturizer did not help. I received a sample of this hand cream when I ordered from Clarins and was sold. I bought a full size bottle and it has helped my hands, nails and cuticles look great and healthy. Have been using it for two months and definitely would buy again.
Ana M.
Surprise, AZ
This is a pretty great product I work in healthcare and I use the hand sanitizer very often so my hands tend to crack and dry out real quick so far it’s been pretty great it has soften my hands I bought this one at ross so it was cheaper than most stores I definitely recommend this to anyone working in healthcare
Manminder S.
Milford , CT
This little tube is magic cream. A little goes a long way. After the very first use, I could actually see the difference, it not only treated my nails well but also as a side benefit I saw lightning of dark spots on my fingers.
Jeffrey C.
Minneapolis, MN
The best hand cream hands down. It’s kept my hands soft during Minnesota’s frigid winters. It’s not greasy or to heavy. It has a nice floral scent that’s not over empowering. I even use it on my knees and shoulders.
Susan S.
Alpharetta
Got this as a gift for Christmas and it was in a gift box with other items in the product line . Family members tries different product saw the benefits and passed it on for me to try
Ashley H.
Clinton Twp, MI
BEST HAND CREAM EVER--if you have to wash your hands frequently, that is.This hand cream soaks in quickly, helps to strengthen my nails, and has very little scent.  It has a built-in gloving effect and you can wash your hands about 4-5 times before you need to reapply.  If your hands are SUPER dry, you may want to use something stronger and thicker overnight (Fresh Seaberry Hand cream, L'occitane Shea Butter hand cream, etc...), but many of those don't stay on well during the day and you'll go through them so fast due to reapplying after washing.These also come in travel sizes which are perfect to fit in your purse, bag, car, or pocket.  My husband works in the hospital and has to wash his hands frequently, so he's a big fan of these as well.  Especially since there's barely any scent.
Ines G.
Do you recommend this for a person in her 50's with yellow nails because she likes wearing nail polish almost all the time?

back