BY CLARINS

A new generation gloss combining incredible shine, intense colour and lasting hold. Its plus: a highly smoothing non-sticky, gel-like texture that shapes lips, coating them in a veil of softness and comfort.
Choose from 8 shades enhanced with notes of blackcurrant and liquorice.

Usage: Using the foam tip, generously apply gloss precisely on to lips to coat them in a veil of softness, long-lasting colour and shine.

Leslie H.
Marietta, GA
I received this in my birchbox in the clear gloss color. It’s a blue shade with a minty flavor. When applied it feels a bit sticky but feels nice especially in winter when my lips are chapped.
amber m.
clarins gloss prodige lipgloss glides on smooth and its very easy to apply/use the color is sheer and beautiful it stays on all day it overmet my expectations cute packaging made me buy it / try it i have already recommended it to others everybody i know matter of fact
Kirsten P.
Gautier, MS
Love my new Clarins gloss prodige  rouge eclat from the  spring collection its a beautiful color makes my lips shine like no ones business and stays on all day it goes on smooth its a must have for sure
Rayne L.
Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss Shimmering Lip Gloss yes it is but thing iv tried no i love this would love more if i could easy to apply yes it id love it.Yes i will try to buy it again i would yes
Maria D.
Yakima, WA
I love this lipstick. I looks amazing and it doesnt look thick. It it just amazing. I am in love with this color. It is a perfect spring color😍 the lipstick last a long time.
Olivia L.
I like the color range that this brand provides. in addition, I like how it is more creamy than sticky on the lips. the pigmentation is wonderful. my only problem is that it sometimes slides off the lips and gets onto my teeth or chin. you have to be very careful with how you apply, but overall it is a great product.
Julia G.
Kennedale, TX
So my mommy wears this lipgloss and let me tell you it looks fabulous on her. I wish it was long lasting she's always having to reapply but I guess everyone can't have cool lipsticks like Kylie. But they will do.
Ashley L.
Fort Polk, LA
Highly recommend this lip product! It's a gorgeous color and is not too thick on your lips. You only need to use a little and the color lasts basically all day. One of my favorite glosses.
Esther B.
Glendale , AZ
I love this lip gloss! Its perfect for a spring look since its a spring color. It definetly stays on and lasts long! highly recommend this product!!!
Cheyenne T.
Stanley, VA
Absolute in love with this and the color. I have been obsessed with matt lips or color stains lately and it truly is amazing all around.
Romina Z.
Is this lipstick longlasting? Would anyone recommend this to someone with sensitive lips?
Gabriela N.
Siloam Spgs, AR
Is this a good lipgloss !?? I love using matte lipsticks and etc. I really don't use lipgloss cuz I don't like my lips feeling so wet . How is this lipgloss ?
Kaitlyn G.
What shades does it come in

Amazon