Clarins Gloss Prodige uploaded by Fernanda C.Clarins Gloss Prodige uploaded by Fernanda C.Clarins Gloss Prodige uploaded by Fernanda C.

Clarins Gloss Prodige

Clarins Gloss Prodige Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Rayne L.
Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss Shimmering Lip Gloss yes it is but thing iv tried no i love this would love more if i could easy to apply yes it id love it.Yes i will try to buy it again i would yes
Olivia L.
I like the color range that this brand provides. in addition, I like how it is more creamy than sticky on the lips. the pigmentation is wonderful. my only problem is that it sometimes slides off the lips and gets onto my teeth or chin. you have to be very careful with how you apply, but overall it is a great product.
Angie R.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Love these lip glosses by clarins!!! Super creamy and they stay on all day!!!
Amber R.
Amarillo , TX
Amazing ligloss! Smells great! Fells like butter on the lips. Very pigmented.
Anastasiya A.
These are the 2 colors I got. I love these so much, they are great glosses and those colors are fantastic and wearable with just the right amount of shimmer. They are really great👍🏻
Janeth A.

They are creamy and have very pretty colors , personally I do not feel my lips dry out and give a fresh touch to lips.