Clarins Gentle Refiner Exfoliating Cream

by Clarins

It’s good to glow! Clarins dual-action microbeads — with soothing Mimosa extract — makes a clean sweep of dull, flaky surface cells while tightening pores. Skin emerges fresh, smooth and refined. Twice a week delivers the most radiant results.

Hey guys, Can you tell me more about this product? I was told that it can be used in several ways, can you please tell me in details how it works ? Clarins Gentle Refiner Exfoliating Cream
Start your review of Clarins Gentle Refiner Exfoliating Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Rocky Point
I LOVE this facial exfoliating cream/cleanser. It’s super easy to use and I use it in the shower a couple times a week. It exfoliates and cleans my face without making it feel dry - but I definitely feel clean and fresh after. Even though I don’t get a dry or tight feeling, I like to follow it with a moisturizer.
This one is more abrasive which I love. I have found so many that do not have enough grit to them and have had to use more product to get what I want! This one works well and you can use less product. Nice velvet feel after rinsed off and clean smell.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This product tightens pores after smoothing out dull flaky skin for a fresh refined skin
Imperia
Clarins Gentle Refiner Exfoliating Cream uploaded by Nataliya G.
I use this product for the last 5 years and I still love it, you have to apply all over your face and gently massage it into your skin and it peels all your old skin away, helps with my skin color or acne scars, my skin feel so much brighter and fresher after every use, very highly recommend it and I'll keep buying it forever! #clarins
London
Clarins Gentle Refiner Exfoliating Cream uploaded by Midori L.
Quite rough on skin. Fine beads and really grainy so really exfoliating. I have sensitive and dry skin which has high turnover so it is quite painful. You should assess your skin type before using this.
Newark, DE
I use it almost twice in week. Very good exfoliating cream, so gentle and effective. I am very satisfied. My face is soft, clean, fresh feeling. Clean pores very well. Recommended
I don't know who created this product but must've been a genius. Absolute love love love. The most gentle but still effective exfoliator for face love it to bits and definitely recommend. Hydrates the skin at the same time without leaving greasy.
Clarins Gentle Refiner Exfoliating Cream uploaded by Diana B.
i am in love with this exfoliator. This gave me the most radiant skin. My skin was smooth and soft immediately after use. This exceeded my expectations. The is a gentle exfoliator. If you want radiant, glowing skin then this is the product to polish your skin. I will definitely recommend this product and will purchase it again.
Langley Park, Durham
This is an exfoliater I use every couple of weeks when my skin needs that little bit extra. It’s still very gentle but has a great amount of exfoliating beads compared to other products that really helps remove dead and dull skin to leave you more radiant. It’s not the cheapest but you get a superior product to cheaper alternatives. It has a natural and delicate fragrance and is super easy to use - an absolute staple in my beauty regime.
Abu Dhabi , UAE
I had a sample, and I will totally buy the full size of this... I thought it won’t do anything to my skin due to the micro beads that u barely feel, but cleanse the skin properly... the skin is so fresh and guess wat!!! No PORES... my pores disappeared... I am amazed at the result ...