Clarins Gentle Refiner Exfoliating Cream uploaded by megan k.Clarins Gentle Refiner Exfoliating Cream uploaded by Diana B.

BY CLARINS

It’s good to glow! Clarins dual-action microbeads — with soothing Mimosa extract — makes a clean sweep of dull, flaky surface cells while tightening pores. Skin emerges fresh, smooth and refined. Twice a week delivers the most radiant results.

Krista C.
This one is more abrasive which I love. I have found so many that do not have enough grit to them and have had to use more product to get what I want! This one works well and you can use less product. Nice velvet feel after rinsed off and clean smell.
Wanda F.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This product tightens pores after smoothing out dull flaky skin for a fresh refined skin
Sohad A.
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi
I had a sample, and I will totally buy the full size of this... I thought it won’t do anything to my skin due to the micro beads that u barely feel, but cleanse the skin properly... the skin is so fresh and guess wat!!! No PORES... my pores disappeared... I am amazed at the result ...
Tímea S.
I don't know who created this product but must've been a genius. Absolute love love love. The most gentle but still effective exfoliator for face love it to bits and definitely recommend. Hydrates the skin at the same time without leaving greasy.
Diana B.
i am in love with this exfoliator. This gave me the most radiant skin. My skin was smooth and soft immediately after use. This exceeded my expectations. The is a gentle exfoliator. If you want radiant, glowing skin then this is the product to polish your skin. I will definitely recommend this product and will purchase it again.
megan k.
Contains tiny little beads which makes them gentle on the skin, its also creamy so it doesn't dry your skin out, ive only tried it a few times but ive like it
Beauty 💕.
mednine
clarins me permet d'exfolier la peau  , de regenérer et de soulager tt en douceur !!
ca n'irrite pas la peau sensible
Elianna S.
Ottawa , ON
I love this product. It is gentle enough for my very sensitive skin but still scrubs away all the yuck.
Morgan H.
Glasgow
This is a good cream and I enjoy it a lot it's a great price and I definitely recommend it
Lauren G.
Hindley, Wigan
Left my skin feeling and looking great and smells delicious!! would really recommend!