Clarins Gentle Peeling Smooth-Away Cream uploaded by T s.Clarins Gentle Peeling Smooth-Away Cream uploaded by Ines G.Clarins Gentle Peeling Smooth-Away Cream uploaded by Michelle L.

BY CLARINS

This gentle "peel" smooths away impurities with natural clay, delivering immediate radiance to all skin types, even the most sensitive. Soothing Primrose extract helps maintain an ideal pH balance to ensure clean, comfortable, radiant skin.

Mariia H.
Hightstown, NJ
This product works but it’s messy and time consuming. I bought mine at Nordstrom and a little goes a long way. My skin is sensitive and dry, so rubbing the product off did not really help the situation. I won’t buy it a second time
Audra H.
Gainesville
This does the trick, and it's the only one I know of on the market thats doesn't have abrasive, rough granules to irritate the skin. This helps to get the top, dead layer of skin. Will purchase this again.
Iva G.
I like Clarion's Gentle Peeling Smooth Away Cream. It's so smooth when you touch it and apply it on your face or body. You can also put make up few minutes after you apply cream and it helps make up last all day.
Ines G.
Use this after the one step exfoliating cleanser with Orange extract and before the hydraquench cream spf 15 for a great result. Your skin will be fresh, soft and radiant.
Katie U.
Dayton, OH
Not a bad product you just don't receive a lot for the price you pay. Now what makes this nice for me is that there are no exfoliating beads in it so for those with really sensitive skin it won't inflame up. After using this I did find my skin to feel softer maybe 45% more.
Adina P.
Berwyn, IL
I must love this peel for face routine. This is my third purchase and it is so effective. You can see visible results, both in the peeled-of layers of skin and skin surface-brighter and smoother. Prevents skin from peeling for me and keeps it lively looking, fresh & luminous.
Amber K.
Iaeger, WV
This is an absolute elixir for the skin. It is gentle but shockingly effective! My skin is so sensitive but this does not ever bother it; it only improved my concerns flawlessly and quickly. Worth the investment!
Shakeela L.
Littleton, NC
This cream left my face feeling extremely hydrated ! I was satisfied with the results . It had a very clean scent that wasn't overwhelming . I think I purchased this from Sephora for a fair price .
Adriana S.
It's good, is like a light skin exfoliating the skin, sometimes leaves rojes after many applications I think is due to the sensitivity of each person but otherwise does a pretty good effect for the face. You can try and tell me about what is your opinion?
Shannon P.
Naples, NY
I trust this sunscreen with my life skin cancer is no joke and spending as much time in the Sun as I have protecting it is definitely of high importance this product prevents any further damage to my beautiful skin

Walmart