Clarins Gentle Night Cream uploaded by Amanda C.Clarins Gentle Night Cream uploaded by roselle m.

BY CLARINS

Moisture-rich cream soothes redness and irritations, empowering skin to recover from daily stress while you sleep. Christophine and Hazelnut Oil help ward-off premature signs of aging due to pollution, stress and environmental irritants. Apply over Skin Beauty Repair Concentrate for 10-20 days as an intensive, desensitizing treatment. Skin of all ages.

Usage: Apply in the evening using light, sweeping movements to clean, dry skin on the face and neck. For very sensitive skin, alternate with Skin Beauty Repair Concentrate.

Cheyenne M.
San Marcos , CA
Light and moisturizing. Too pricey for me, so I don't buy it too often. I switched to Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream and I actually see more results and I saw them quicker. Maybe lower the price as it is more convenient to purchase.
Mimi K.
Glendale , CA
This night cream is like sent from the gods. It completely hydrates my skin and helps to repair it over night. When I wake up my skin is completely bright and refreshed. I would definitely recommend it to everything I know
Rachel L.
Love love love love this product I fat cleanse my face and put my cream on at night I am never did satisfy when I look at myself in the mirror in the morning. Not only is my face radiant but it is also smooth and the pores look minimized.
jaquasha b.
Pensacola, FL
This product is amazing , but for the price ,me personally I don't think Its really worth it to get it.. if you are willing to spend the money , then this the product you should get , but I'm. Not
Lauren W.
Shaker Hts, OH
This night cream moisturizers so well and doesn't feel very heavy. It's light and creamy, not oily at all. I love it but don't see much of a difference in my "aged" spots.
Karen J.
Byram, MS
This product was very gentle to my skin and I could tell the difference after a week of using it. My skin felt softer and smoother and fine lines fades. It’s pricey but worth it.
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a solid moisturizer, it goes great in tandem with the rest of the Clarins products like the exfoliation products as well as their serum. Other than that, I am not sure or totally swayed by this product. Honestly unless you are a super Clairins person, then I am would honestly find an alternative. I will say that this formula is great for sensitive skin.
amber t.
Mobile, AL
The Clarins New gentle Night Cream is a tried and true favorite. I highly suggest it to all my friends and family. It moisturizes without leaving a stick greasy mess and soaks in to the skin to leave it baby soft and hydrated. No harsh smells or chemicals that would break me out.
Jenny T.
Woodside, NY
This product does an amazing job at moisturizing and firming my face. However, for the price point I do not think it is really worth it. I am pretty sure that there are so many more alternatives to this product. If you're willing to spend they money on this, I say go for it.
Willsely R.
Doral, FL
Hasta ahora llevo poco tiempo utilizándola y no he visto ningún cambio , espero que funcione por los reviews qe he visto sobre ella son muy buenos , aparte que el precio en comparación con otras marcas es muy alto.