Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser With Shea Butter For Dry Or Sensitive Skin uploaded by Morgan B.Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser With Shea Butter For Dry Or Sensitive Skin uploaded by WM H.Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser With Shea Butter For Dry Or Sensitive Skin uploaded by Kyndra G.

BY CLARINS

Purifying facial cleanser for dry skin types removes away make-up, pollutants and pore-clogging debris — without disturbing skin’s natural moisture balance. Cream texture — with nourishing Shea Butter and Pro-Vitamin B5 — leaves skin soft and silky-smooth. Formula neutralizes the drying effects of hard water.

Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser With Shea Butter For Dry Or Sensitive Skin
  • "This cleanser is wonderful For sensitive and dry skin . It's doesn't dry you out and no harshness from unnecessary chemicals . I love this cleanser " in 6 reviews
Gaga G.
I was not a fan of this. Pros: it does not dry out your skin, Cons: it feels like you have a residue on your skin & that you didn’t get it fully clean. Huge con: it was so expensive for a small bottle that did not last long. I will not repurchase.
Vicky G.
it may be just me, but I really didn’t feel any deep cleaning. It just felt like putting a moisturizer on and then washing it off. I wasn’t impressed with the product and didn’t feel like it did anything to my skin.
Mariia H.
Hightstown, NJ
I love it ! I have dry sensitive skin and mild rosacea. This product isn’t harsh, and it cleanses skin well. It has a creamy consistency. The value is good too! Loved everything about it. Would definitely recommend it!
Aracelis R.
This facial cleanser is my absolute favorite it is like a milky texture and it’s so gentle on my skin that’s why I love it because I have really sensitive skin and it helps me clear my impurities!!
Katy G.
Buffalo, NY
Always a go to!..when I can afford it Lol! You only need the tiniest bit and it foams up right away. Never leaves a tight feeling. My complexion is always amazing when I use this cleanser. Love the scent too!
leana c.
suffern, NY
This cleanser cleans really well while leaving ur face soft and supple . the only thing I didn't like was the smell its a little strong like orange smell other then that it does a decent job
Madiha M.
Absolutely FABULOUS!! For atone that has really dry skin this can work wonders honestly! When I was on acne medication, my skin sadly became very dry and using this REALLY helped! You only really need a small amount, literally a pin size and that suffice to cleanse all your face and as a plus it removes heavy makeup! Follow this with a good moisturizer it really makes a difference! Not only that but the Shea butter had helped get rid of blemishes and listen acne scars! Seriously a BIG plus for me, definitely helped my skin but more importantly my confidence :)
Maria De Los Ángeles P.
I have the package to travel and I like to let me use it soft, smooth and clean skin especially .
I obtained by a gift from my mother that use it and the brand is the brand of my mother she love it. I think is expensive but I buy it if I have to.
Burkleigh O.
Fort Worth , TX
This is one of my absolute favorite products! I am extremely dry and always have a hard time finding cleansers that aren't harsh or dry my skin out. This isn't to rich either so it is a perfect formula for my skin! Clarins also has deals all the time where you get a free toner or mini moisturizer with it!
Marissa L.
San Diego, CA
I love this cleanser, i have very sensitive skin with eczema and this wash does not burn or irritate my skin. It foams nicely and smells clean and fresh. I use with the Clairins toner as well. Nothing wrong with it!