Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser with Cottonseed (Normal/Combination Skin) Unisex uploaded by angie V.Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser with Cottonseed (Normal/Combination Skin) Unisex uploaded by Ines G.Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser with Cottonseed (Normal/Combination Skin) Unisex uploaded by fatiha c.

BY CLARINS

• I have acne-prone, oily skin and my biggest struggle is finding p...2 Answers
Abby S.
I'm all about a cleanser that foams up so I really know that it's working and at first glance I really appreciated that clarins made a specific formula for combination skin however at the end of the day it just isn't enough to leave me feeling like my fave is totally clean..
Monica G.
The Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser is one of my favorites. I love the way it makes my skin feel after using it. I like the clean feeling without residue. I keep repurchasing this product. Until something better comes along, I will continue using this as my holy grail.
Lisa D.
Frisco, TX
This is one of my favorite cleansers. It smells wonderful, is light and non-greasy, and takes every trace of makeup off. You only have to use a pea-size amount so even though it is slightly higher priced than may other facial cleansers, it is highly worth the money.
Alyssa M.
Pinnacle, NC
Pros: Normal combination skin can use this. It's gentle enough to work for both without irritating most peoples skin. It works alright at a cleanser.

Cons: I think it smells kind of funny, but I am sensitive to scents anyway. Not a big fan of the ingredient list.
chris h.
natrona hts, PA
I really love this foam cleanser, it is nice and gentle on my sensitive skin. I really recommened this to everyone esp since it is unisex. This was pricey but I think its worth every penny. I got mine at Sephora
Hsiang y.
Short hills, Nj
Very nice texture. Gets foamy after rubbing between palms for seconds. Skin feels very cleaned and fresher and moist after using the cleanser. Would strongly recommend it! Also great for sensitive skin!!
Hafsah I.
Chester, VA
I don't know if it was just a reaction with my skin, or if it was the product itself, but this product made my skin completely red. It stung a lot going on and when I removed it, my skin was bright red.
Melanie C.
ATTN AMC FWD APS 5, apo
I feel like this cleanser does an excellent job at getting all the make-up and cleansing. I really like it, but I can't use it every day as it seems to be a bit drying when used too often.
Andrea V.
This is my go to "holy grail" cleanser. From the first use, I could feel that I was getting a deeper clean but it was not drying whatsoever. There's nothing quite like this out there.
Jasmine R.
Sterling, VA
This cleanser paired with two Clarins moisturizers saved my skin! This is one of my favorite products. I've tried Murad and about 15 other brands.. This is simply the best
Jamy J.
Frederick, MD
I have acne-prone, oily skin and my biggest struggle is finding products that don't agitate my skin and turn my face into an oil-slick. The lady at Ulta recommend this cleanser because of the cotton seed oil, versus the other cleanser for combination/oily skin. Has anyone tried this product who has the same skin concerns as I do? How did this cleanser work out? Thanks in advance