Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser with Cottonseed (Normal/Combination Skin) Unisex

Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
If you have not tried Clarins you are definitely missing out.  This Cleanser is white in color and has almost not scent, occasionally it will smell a very light typical soap smell but most of the time it's scentless.  The Cleanser is thick and has amazing lather power so just a little bit will do you. It rinses very clean and you skin feels clean but not dry or stripped. Great for morning or night use.
Samantha T.
San Diego, CA
I like this cleanser a lot. My skin can be very sensitive and when it’s going through periods of that or use this and it’s gentle enough to not irritate it. But this at Sephora definitely worth the price.
Amy S.
I have oily skin, and this cleanser wasn't for me. I wanted to try a gently cleanser that wouldn't overstep my skin, but this one i on't think took any of ht evil off. My face didn't feel very clean afterwards. This is probably better for someone with dry to normal skin, because it is very gentle and non-stripping.
Angela H.
Hollywood, FL
I have extremely sensitive skin, and this is by far one of my favorite cleansers of all time! It’s gentle, soft, and lathers up nicely, but it gets the job done and doesn’t strip my skin of moisture and leave it in bad shape afterwards☺️
Kohi S.
I used Clarins gentle foaming cleanser years ago and it was great for my skin. I have dry skin and it does a great job moisturizing and gently cleansing all the dirt accumulated throughout the day. I don't care much for the scents but it's excellent for most skin types
erica q.
Aledo , TX
This wash was just a little too drying for me . I loved the way it smelled like fresh cotton though. I actually kept using it for awhile just because it smelled good. I probably wouldn't buy it again because I'm already using different skincare.
Yoselin L.
West Roxbury, MA
This Clarins gentle foaming is an amaxing cleanser! I love its micro-pearls! I use it every morning and it leaves my skin clean and soft. I have combination oily skin and it is perfect for me.
Alexandra S.
Herriman, UT
My top favorite face wash OF ALL TIME. Gentle, smells AMAZING, and foams up just the way I like it. You only need a tiny bit too. My skin feels squeaky clean after! Love this stuff!
Bonnie A.
Brooklyn, NY
Ahhhh! Every time i see a Clarins product i get a little too happy. This gentle foaming cleanser is amazing for sensitive skin. I remember when i started getting white spots on my face my clarins specialist recommended this product along with a toner and within a week those white spots were gone. This has been my cleanser for almost 3 years already and won't ever dispose of it. Thank you clarins! Xoxo
Kathryn F.
I used this cleanser when I was trying to recover from chemical burns from a previous line of skincare. I found it entirely too harsh for my damaged sensitive skin. Even though I have a somewhat oily t-zone, I still found it too drying. Other people may have different experiences, but it was certainly not the right product for me.
Jamy J.
Frederick, MD
I have acne-prone, oily skin and my biggest struggle is finding products that don't agitate my skin and turn my face into an oil-slick. The lady at Ulta recommend this cleanser because of the cotton seed oil, versus the other cleanser for combination/oily skin. Has anyone tried this product who has the same skin concerns as I do? How did this cleanser work out? Thanks in advance
Hannah N.
Hemet, CA
Is this a good cleanse for oily skin?