BY CLARINS

Non-drying, creamy cleanser removes impurities, make-up and excess oil while respecting skin’s natural moisture balance. Almond cottonseed extract possesses emollient attributes, a skin conditioner. Gentle formula neutralizes the drying effects of hard water. Rinses easily with cool water.

Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser With Cotton Seed For Normal Or Combination Skin
  • "This product is fabulous. The foam gently cleans and leave my skin squeaky clean afterwards. Work well with those with sensitive skin. " in 29 reviews
  • "My first experience with this face wash was on a girls trip, I packed hair cream instead of face wash and had to borrow a friends cleanser." in 1 review
  • "It leaves my oily/combination skin feeling incredibly clean and keeps my breakouts down." in 1 review
Aya N.
It does an amazing job at cleansing the face and pores. I love it. Its a bit pricey thats why I would only use it when I feel my face actually needs it. Its a foaming cleanser which makes washing your face even more fun! The only thing is not my favorite in this product is that, it leaves my skin a bit dry after using it, but the results make me forget that LOL!
Diana A.
Wilmington , NC
This is one of the best cleansers I have tried for combination skin. I used to use it very much and I plan on going back. I dont give it five stars because you will still feel the need to apply a little extra moisturizer on the cheeks for example but it is def gentle on my sensitive skin.
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
If you have not tried Clarins you are definitely missing out.  This Cleanser is white in color and has almost not scent, occasionally it will smell a very light typical soap smell but most of the time it's scentless.  The Cleanser is thick and has amazing lather power so just a little bit will do you. It rinses very clean and you skin feels clean but not dry or stripped. Great for morning or night use.
Bri H.
Auburn, CA
I have a travel size of this product for when I travel and I can't bring my glass bottle of cleanser. I like that I can rely on this product  not to break me out. I have very picky skin and it lets me know right away if it doesn't like a product. I like this product.
Angela H.
Hollywood, FL
I have extremely sensitive skin, and this is by far one of my favorite cleansers of all time! It’s gentle, soft, and lathers up nicely, but it gets the job done and doesn’t strip my skin of moisture and leave it in bad shape afterwards☺️
Samantha T.
San Diego, CA
I like this cleanser a lot. My skin can be very sensitive and when it’s going through periods of that or use this and it’s gentle enough to not irritate it. But this at Sephora definitely worth the price.
makeupbykanza J.
Edison
I had used it awhile back and had liked it. I recently bought it and it broke me out, but it may also be since I have oily combo skin. Maybe if I bought the one for my skin type may have worked better.
Carmen D.
Calling all with normal to combination skin! You all need need to give this cleanser a try. Best foaming cleanser out there. I've been using this for the past 4 years. I try other products but nothing compares to this. It is really foaming, removes all my makeup with just a tad bit of product. A bottle lasts me about 6 months and I use it morning and night. Amazing product!
Amy S.
I have oily skin, and this cleanser wasn't for me. I wanted to try a gently cleanser that wouldn't overstep my skin, but this one i on't think took any of ht evil off. My face didn't feel very clean afterwards. This is probably better for someone with dry to normal skin, because it is very gentle and non-stripping.
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
Only giving it 4 because of the price! Expensive! It smells great and it leaves your skin feeling clean but not stripped. I really like this cleanser I just wish it wasn't so expensive always makes me hesitant to purchase because I have so many other cleansers that are more reasonably priced!
Jamy J.
Frederick, MD
I have acne-prone, oily skin and my biggest struggle is finding products that don't agitate my skin and turn my face into an oil-slick. The lady at Ulta recommend this cleanser because of the cotton seed oil, versus the other cleanser for combination/oily skin. Has anyone tried this product who has the same skin concerns as I do? How did this cleanser work out? Thanks in advance
Chandrapaul S s.
Lynbrook, NY
This sounds really good for your skin. Has anyone tried this? Does it do a good job?
Carmen D.
Is it true that this face wash is being discontinued?
Hannah N.
Hemet, CA
Is this a good cleanse for oily skin?