BY CLARINS

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Every day’s a spa day with this pore-refining cleanser for oily skin types. Gentle Tamarind Fruit Acids remove impurities, trapped make-up, excess oil, pollutants and dull surface cells for a clear complexion. Silky lather rinses easily with cool water. Protects skin from the drying effects of hard water.

Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser  For Combination Or Oily Skin
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love this product because i have sensitive skin and it doesn't make me break out or leave my skin red great product" in 14 reviews
Anna N.
Dallas
This is an incredible product for people that struggle with acne or the occasional breakout. It doesn’t disrupt the ph of your skin and cleans deeply with out creating a right feeling at all. This is not a cleanser where immediately after using you feel like you need moisturizer right away it actually feels hydrating despite its cleansing properties. This line and product is the only thing that has been effective at all for my extremely dry skin, acne prone, sensitive skin. Also, don’t let the small tube fool you this will last for months and months and months!
Jalisia W.
Brooklyn , NY
Really creamy! A little goes a very long way. This is perfect for people who have very oily skin or live in the south. This helped control my oils and never stripped my skin. I later went to NY and absolutely couldn’t use it up north because since the north isn’t as hot it dried me out a little bit so you must be oily or in a extremely hot climate.
Helen A.
Glenview, IL
I have never found a face wash that worked for me until this one! I have horrible acne that I have been dealing with for 10 years! All the other face washes would dry me out, leave me super oily, and I would still have acne. This one keeps me clear with no oily skin and it's very gentle. So it's great for sensitive skin. It is a little more expensive but it's totally worth it. I HIGHLY recommend this product!
Brenda R.
I love this cleanser!! It smells really good and a little goes a long way. I bought it at Ulta about a month ago and I have already noticed a difference on my skin. I feel like it's at a good price and it's very effective. I have recommended this product to many of friends.
Angie C.
Fall River
By far my favorite facial cleanser. Makes my skin feel squeaky clean of dirt and oils. Love the packaging. Great value for the price. I purchased this product at Ulta. This was my first time purchasing this cleanser and I will be repurchasing in the future.
Malvika S.
Fullerton
This truly got all the grime off my face each time I used it. I enjoyed that the microbeads got into the areas of the face that otherwise might not have been totally clean and it certainly wasn’t too harsh of an exfoliator.
Julie T.
New York Mls, NY
Love the smell and how it makes my skin feel! It’s a little pricey but if you don’t mind that I definitely recommend this product. Very gentle, but gets the job done. I would buy again sometime.
Brittnee R.
Raleigh, NC
Received a large sample as a GWP with purchase of other clarins products.   I like how this foams up very well.  I also like that it does leave your skin feeling very clean.  I find the scent very manly which may be why it is branded as unisex.  Overall, I much prefer products more specific for me and women in general.
anastasia d.
This is amazing and worth every cent! I absolutely love this cleanser! It makes my face feel so clean and fresh. I have some what oily skin and it really helps with that while keeping my face clean! I highly recommend this
Amber E.
This product is great. It's super gentle. It's also not drying at all. It leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh and not like it sucked all of the moisture out of it. Also, there's alot of foam with this cleanser which I also love!
Whitney W.
Mt Washington, KY
I have been looking for a cleanser that deep cleans! I currently use Arbonne but it does not make my skin feel refreshed. How well does the deep clean?
Heather O.
Panama City , FL
Does it make your skin more oily or does it actually help?
Christina A.
Is this good for all skin types?
Safa S.
Muscat, Bausher
Anyone tried this cleanser?
jesika p.
Burton, MI
I'd really like to try this product my skin is crazy. is it worth the money?

back