Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser For Combination Or Oily Skin

BY CLARINS

Every day’s a spa day with this pore-refining cleanser for oily skin types. Gentle Tamarind Fruit Acids remove impurities, trapped make-up, excess oil, pollutants and dull surface cells for a clear complexion. Silky lather rinses easily with cool water. Protects skin from the drying effects of hard water.

Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser  For Combination Or Oily Skin
Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser For Combination Or Oily Skin
  • "Love this product because i have sensitive skin and it doesn't make me break out or leave my skin red great product" in 14 reviews
Katie W.
Sterling, VA
So I've had a chance to use this gentle foaming cleanser with @clarinsusa and this is the first time I've had a chance to use their products! I bought this @sephora a week ago? This was during their Vib sale. But I needed a new cleanser to help after my gel cleansing is complete. This was super affordable and I think maybe $20 or $24? I can't remember but you do not need much on your hands when dispensing! I has a scent but nothing overpowering and smells pretty good. Definitely has a fresh clean scent and it has little pearls inside too. The color is a light green and works amazingly! When you rinse this off, you have that squeaky clean feeling on your face. This cleanser is meant for combination or oily skin type which is what I have. It lasts for 18 months once opening but I know it'll be gone in a month or two. Is a great cleanser and if you are looking for one like this pick it up and try it out! I can't wait to try some of their other products!!
Anna N.
Dallas
This is an incredible product for people that struggle with acne or the occasional breakout. It doesn’t disrupt the ph of your skin and cleans deeply with out creating a right feeling at all. This is not a cleanser where immediately after using you feel like you need moisturizer right away it actually feels hydrating despite its cleansing properties. This line and product is the only thing that has been effective at all for my extremely dry skin, acne prone, sensitive skin. Also, don’t let the small tube fool you this will last for months and months and months!
Lianna G.
Miami
Purchased at: ULTA
This cleanser...saved my life. I have dry combination skin actually but the area around my chin/mouth/cheek area creates way too many under the skin white heads and I get a lot texture around my face. I do have sensitive skin so I don’t like to full on exfoliate every single day because my skin will suffer. That’s where this beauty comes along. Because of its mini little beads inside it’s enough to really get rid my dead skin and texture on my face. It really helped me a lot with my oils too! I’ve tried so many face washers but this is really the one. I usually only use it at night because I like using a more gentle cleanser in the mornings but if your skin isn’t sensitive you could definitely get away using it as a day time cleanser too. Oh, and a little goes A LONG WAY. When they say foaming cleanser they mean it. 1000% will buy for the rest of my life.
Jalisia W.
Brooklyn, NY
Really creamy! A little goes a very long way. This is perfect for people who have very oily skin or live in the south. This helped control my oils and never stripped my skin. I later went to NY and absolutely couldn’t use it up north because since the north isn’t as hot it dried me out a little bit so you must be oily or in a extremely hot climate.
Helen A.
Glenview, IL
I have never found a face wash that worked for me until this one! I have horrible acne that I have been dealing with for 10 years! All the other face washes would dry me out, leave me super oily, and I would still have acne. This one keeps me clear with no oily skin and it's very gentle. So it's great for sensitive skin. It is a little more expensive but it's totally worth it. I HIGHLY recommend this product!
Christi M.
Moore
This is now my EVERY FREAKING MORNING CLEANSER.  LOVE IT!  The smell, the feel, the cleansing, EVERYTHING about it.  I love that it helps clear up my skin without over drying it.  I feel like my change to using this cleanser EVERY DAY is one of the major game changers in my skin feeling and looking better.
anastasia d.
This is amazing and worth every cent! I absolutely love this cleanser! It makes my face feel so clean and fresh. I have some what oily skin and it really helps with that while keeping my face clean! I highly recommend this
Brenda R.
I love this cleanser!! It smells really good and a little goes a long way. I bought it at Ulta about a month ago and I have already noticed a difference on my skin. I feel like it's at a good price and it's very effective. I have recommended this product to many of friends.
Angie C.
Fall River
By far my favorite facial cleanser. Makes my skin feel squeaky clean of dirt and oils. Love the packaging. Great value for the price. I purchased this product at Ulta. This was my first time purchasing this cleanser and I will be repurchasing in the future.
Amber E.
This product is great. It's super gentle. It's also not drying at all. It leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh and not like it sucked all of the moisture out of it. Also, there's alot of foam with this cleanser which I also love!
Whitney W.
Mt Washington, KY
I have been looking for a cleanser that deep cleans! I currently use Arbonne but it does not make my skin feel refreshed. How well does the deep clean?
Heather O.
Panama City , FL
Does it make your skin more oily or does it actually help?
Christina A.
Is this good for all skin types?
Safa S.
Muscat, Bausher
Anyone tried this cleanser?
kyle L.
Port Orchard, WA
I have crazy oily skin but most of the strong products smell like chemicals, how does this product smell?

Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser  For Combination Or Oily Skin