BY CLARINS

For combination or oily skin. As gentle as cleansing milk and as effective as soap. Its lightweight lather rinses easily and protects skin from the drying effects of hard water. 125ml see more...

• I wanted to use this product but I'm not sure if it's good for my a...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a cleanser that deep cleans! I currently us...3 Answers
  • How well does this work on skin that is randomly oily? I've never h...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Elaina R.
Elaina R.
New Kensingtn, PA
This is a great foaming cleanser for the money that you will spend on it. I got mine from Macy's and it was less than $30. This cleanser is so soft and gentle. It is great for people with problem skin or sensitive skin like myself. The only thing that I could see some room for improvement is that it is kind of hard to rinse off. It does come off after a few more splashes of water than a normal face wash. But other than that I recommend it.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
I have tried many products for my skin type and none of the cleaners seemed to work until I came across this at a Macy's counter. I got a sample and tired it. It was very gentle and left my skin feeling refreshed and super clean. It's surprising that you only need a small amount because it foams up and feels thick and lathery. I had to go back and buy it! I would highly recommend trying this product.
Riss C.
Riss C.
This product is great for getting a clean face with no residue of product left behind. I use this product to remove make up and after using this my face feels refreshed. When using this product you only need a small amount, it goes a long way. Also, if you get in your eyes by mistake it burns. Overall, great product and I will purchase it again.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Colorado Springs, CO
I really enjoy this cleanser. Although I am combination oily, some cleanser can leave me feeling extra greasy or extra dry. This cleanser simply left me feeling clean. I didn't feel overly dry or oily and felt like it actually cleaned my face. I also have extremely sensitive skin and this did not irritate it one bit. I will purchase this again.
Sandra J.
Sandra J.
Atlanta, GA
I can scream and shout, let the whole world hear how awesome this cleanser is. I hate xlewnsers normally because I never feel like I have actually washed my face but with this one, it feels so clean and supple to the touch. In just a couple of weeks of using, I saw a big difference.y once rough, full looking skin, now glows and is so pretty.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
New York , NY
This takes every speck of makeup you have on your face off. This cleanser is amazingly gentle but completely effective. It can even help get off the most matte liquid lipsticks in the world. I use this every night all over my face and it makes my process of removing makeup so much less abrasive on my face
Djdj B.
Djdj B.
Torrance, CA
Very nice cleaner and gentle gor sensitive skin not too much sandy or harsh.
Feeld soft on my face foaming and smell is nice too.
I used it combined with the mask for oily skin it works and reduced my skin issues noticeably.
I recommend this one for all who have oily sensitive skin with acnea.
Brandy P.
Brandy P.
Newport, VT
It worked well at first but then quickly over dried my skin out and made me break out more. I hadnt tried it before now but I won't be trying it again. It could just be my sensitivity but I wasn't too thrilled. I wouldn't buy it again but might recommend it to someone who just has dry skin.
Diannia C.
Diannia C.
Midway, WV
Can you say amazing!!! I love Clarins Gentle Foam Cleanser, i have very bad oily skin and ima tell yah this stuff just makes my skin glow like I'm a glow worm lol if you don't try this you got to be silly please try i put my name out there for this product try it ladies and gentlemen:-}
Priscilla D.
Priscilla D.
My friend just gave me this as a present, I didn't know how good it was until I tried it. Smells beautiful, leaves skin fresh, smooth, it doesn't feel oily , it washes out all the impurities and I even use it as a make up remover and it works great!!! A must by. 100% recommended
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
I have been looking for a cleanser that deep cleans! I currently use Arbonne but it does not make my skin feel refreshed. How well does the deep clean?
Heather O.
Heather O.
Panama City, FL
Does it make your skin more oily or does it actually help?
jesika p.
jesika p.
Burton, MI
I'd really like to try this product my skin is crazy. is it worth the money?
Pantea A.
Pantea A.
Beausoleil,villars-sur-ollon,switzerland
I wanted to use this product but I'm not sure if it's good for my age or not ?!.
Kaila V.
Kaila V.
Does this make your skin feel tight or flaky? I seem to have this problem with oily skin products.