BY CLARINS

For combination or oily skin. As gentle as cleansing milk and as effective as soap. Its lightweight lather rinses easily and protects skin from the drying effects of hard water. 125ml see more...

• Who's using this AMAZING cleanser ?!! Clarins Ge... Be the first to answer!
  • I wanted to use this product but I'm not sure if it's good for my...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a cleanser that deep cleans! I currently ...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Brittnee R.
Raleigh, NC
Received a large sample as a GWP with purchase of other clarins products.   I like how this foams up very well.  I also like that it does leave your skin feeling very clean.  I find the scent very manly which may be why it is branded as unisex.  Overall, I much prefer products more specific for me and women in general.
Stfnia Q.
Pasadena
I have been using it for years and I really like it, I always use In every morning and night to cleanse and refresh my face, I really like it only that the price is high
EZX Anna C.
The products of this brand are my favorite for the care and cleansing of the skin. I have a combination skin type and this produt is wonderful for me, in the warm and hot season. It cleans up, flushes make-up, pleasant aroma. It is consumed sparingly and suffices for a long time. In the cold season , Can slightly dry the skin.
Jade M.
I actually love this so much. It makes my face feel so clean as I really do truly believe it's gets all the bad stuff out of my skin which is great for me because I do wear a lot of makeup. The only thing that kinda bothers be is that it does make my face dry like really dry but when I put my moisturizer over it, it feels a lot less dry.
Djdj B.
Torrance, CA
Very nice cleaner and gentle gor sensitive skin not too much sandy or harsh.
Feeld soft on my face foaming and smell is nice too.
I used it combined with the mask for oily skin it works and reduced my skin issues noticeably.
I recommend this one for all who have oily sensitive skin with acnea.
Yoselin L.
West Roxbury, MA
This Clarins gentle foaming is an amaxing cleanser! I love its micro-pearls! I use it every morning and it leaves my skin clean and soft. I have combination oily skin and it is perfect for me.
Sarah B.
Va Beach, VA
I am a true Clarins customer and was very disapointed to learn that the Body Shaping Cream is no longer sold through Clarins in he USA, (ie; retail). I called Clarins USA and discussed this with a wonderful representative who shared my feelings. She, too loves this product and said itis available in teh UK. I looked on Amazon and hesitated to order through Amazon, however we are Prime customers and I know that if there is every a problem with a product, Amazon stands behind their customer's satisfaction. I was so happy to find the cream on Amazon for such a great price! It arrived nicely packaged before the due date!!! The product was factory sealed, (I became an expert at this!!!) and when I opened it, there it was, that HEAVENLY scent and silky feeling. I love it and just ordered another one. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Elaina R.
New Kensingtn, PA
This is a great foaming cleanser for the money that you will spend on it. I got mine from Macy's and it was less than $30. This cleanser is so soft and gentle. It is great for people with problem skin or sensitive skin like myself. The only thing that I could see some room for improvement is that it is kind of hard to rinse off. It does come off after a few more splashes of water than a normal face wash. But other than that I recommend it.
Chelly M.
Lakewood, CO
I still can't believe how much I love this cleanser. It's amazing at getting my face clean without being crazy harsh on my skin. A little does go a long way, but the container has a habit of giving me more product that I would need. That is why it loses a star because they really need to find a way to deliver a smaller amount into one's hand. Other then that, I really love it!
Jennifer T.
I have tried many products for my skin type and none of the cleaners seemed to work until I came across this at a Macy's counter. I got a sample and tired it. It was very gentle and left my skin feeling refreshed and super clean. It's surprising that you only need a small amount because it foams up and feels thick and lathery. I had to go back and buy it! I would highly recommend trying this product.
Whitney W.
I have been looking for a cleanser that deep cleans! I currently use Arbonne but it does not make my skin feel refreshed. How well does the deep clean?
Heather O.
Panama City , FL
Does it make your skin more oily or does it actually help?
Kaila V.
Does this make your skin feel tight or flaky? I seem to have this problem with oily skin products.
jesika p.
Burton, MI
I'd really like to try this product my skin is crazy. is it worth the money?
Pantea A.
Beausoleil,villars-sur-ollon,switzerland
I wanted to use this product but I'm not sure if it's good for my age or not ?!.