BY CLARINS

For combination or oily skin. As gentle as cleansing milk and as effective as soap. Its lightweight lather rinses easily and protects skin from the drying effects of hard water. 125ml see more...

• Who's using this AMAZING cleanser ?!! Clarins Ge... Be the first to answer!
  • I wanted to use this product but I'm not sure if it's good for my...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a cleanser that deep cleans! I currently ...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Brittnee R.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Received a large sample as a GWP with purchase of other clarins products.   I like how this foams up very well.  I also like that it does leave your skin feeling very clean.  I find the scent very manly which may be why it is branded as unisex.  Overall, I much prefer products more specific for me and women in general.
Stfnia Q.
Pasadena
I have been using it for years and I really like it, I always use In every morning and night to cleanse and refresh my face, I really like it only that the price is high
Elaina R.
New Kensingtn, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great foaming cleanser for the money that you will spend on it. I got mine from Macy's and it was less than $30. This cleanser is so soft and gentle. It is great for people with problem skin or sensitive skin like myself. The only thing that I could see some room for improvement is that it is kind of hard to rinse off. It does come off after a few more splashes of water than a normal face wash. But other than that I recommend it.
EZX Anna C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The products of this brand are my favorite for the care and cleansing of the skin. I have a combination skin type and this produt is wonderful for me, in the warm and hot season. It cleans up, flushes make-up, pleasant aroma. It is consumed sparingly and suffices for a long time. In the cold season , Can slightly dry the skin.
Jade M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually love this so much. It makes my face feel so clean as I really do truly believe it's gets all the bad stuff out of my skin which is great for me because I do wear a lot of makeup. The only thing that kinda bothers be is that it does make my face dry like really dry but when I put my moisturizer over it, it feels a lot less dry.
Djdj B.
Torrance, CA
Very nice cleaner and gentle gor sensitive skin not too much sandy or harsh.
Feeld soft on my face foaming and smell is nice too.
I used it combined with the mask for oily skin it works and reduced my skin issues noticeably.
I recommend this one for all who have oily sensitive skin with acnea.
Yoselin L.
West Roxbury, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Clarins gentle foaming is an amaxing cleanser! I love its micro-pearls! I use it every morning and it leaves my skin clean and soft. I have combination oily skin and it is perfect for me.
Jessica H.
Urbandale, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this. I use whenever I wear make up or once a week if it's been a low make up week and this does wonders. It's gentle on skin while doing its job.
Buyiswa M.
Its a good gel cleanser, its gentle on the skin and its great if you and mild acne or breakouts especially if you use a lot of makeup.
Linda W.
Fremont, CA
Clean my combination type skin and don't feel it is pulling the moisture off my face. A tube last for over couple months.
Whitney W.
I have been looking for a cleanser that deep cleans! I currently use Arbonne but it does not make my skin feel refreshed. How well does the deep clean?
Heather O.
Panama City , FL
Does it make your skin more oily or does it actually help?
jesika p.
Burton, MI
I'd really like to try this product my skin is crazy. is it worth the money?
Kaila V.
Does this make your skin feel tight or flaky? I seem to have this problem with oily skin products.
kyle L.
Port Orchard, WA
I have crazy oily skin but most of the strong products smell like chemicals, how does this product smell?