BY CLARINS

For combination or oily skin. As gentle as cleansing milk and as effective as soap. Its lightweight lather rinses easily and protects skin from the drying effects of hard water. 125ml see more...

• Who's using this AMAZING cleanser ?!! Clarins Ge...Be the first to answer!
  • I wanted to use this product but I'm not sure if it's good for my...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a cleanser that deep cleans! I currently ...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Elaina R.
Elaina R.
New Kensingtn, PA
This is a great foaming cleanser for the money that you will spend on it. I got mine from Macy's and it was less than $30. This cleanser is so soft and gentle. It is great for people with problem skin or sensitive skin like myself. The only thing that I could see some room for improvement is that it is kind of hard to rinse off. It does come off after a few more splashes of water than a normal face wash. But other than that I recommend it.
Riss C.
Riss C.
This product is great for getting a clean face with no residue of product left behind. I use this product to remove make up and after using this my face feels refreshed. When using this product you only need a small amount, it goes a long way. Also, if you get in your eyes by mistake it burns. Overall, great product and I will purchase it again.
Colorado Springs, CO
I really enjoy this cleanser. Although I am combination oily, some cleanser can leave me feeling extra greasy or extra dry. This cleanser simply left me feeling clean. I didn't feel overly dry or oily and felt like it actually cleaned my face. I also have extremely sensitive skin and this did not irritate it one bit. I will purchase this again.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
This takes every speck of makeup you have on your face off. This cleanser is amazingly gentle but completely effective. It can even help get off the most matte liquid lipsticks in the world. I use this every night all over my face and it makes my process of removing makeup so much less abrasive on my face
Djdj B.
Djdj B.
Torrance, CA
Very nice cleaner and gentle gor sensitive skin not too much sandy or harsh.
Feeld soft on my face foaming and smell is nice too.
I used it combined with the mask for oily skin it works and reduced my skin issues noticeably.
I recommend this one for all who have oily sensitive skin with acnea.
Priscilla D.
Priscilla D.
My friend just gave me this as a present, I didn't know how good it was until I tried it. Smells beautiful, leaves skin fresh, smooth, it doesn't feel oily , it washes out all the impurities and I even use it as a make up remover and it works great!!! A must by. 100% recommended
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
My skin is very oily. I use different products and I had a hard time finding something for my oily/dry face. I'm a repeat customer and this the only product I have found that works for me. It's pricey in my opinion but I wouldn't definitely recommend to others
Kassidy L.
Kassidy L.
Del Rio, TX
Broke me out at the beginning, but as I continued using, I realized it really did control my oil. I usually get oily by 11, and realized I was still pretty matte by 3! It worked great, and honesty would recommend it to anyone with gets oily throughout the day!
Karina H.
Karina H.
Bakersfield, CA
I really like this cleanser. I really feel like it cleans up your foundation quite well and it foams up quickly and with a bit of little product. It really did meet my expectations and it was effective. I will definitely repurchase this product. I loved it.
Pittsburgh, PA
Right here- this is a great product! I am very fond of this foaming cleanser and use it regularly! This cleanser really helps my skin, makes my skin feel more moist, and even adds a little glow! I recommend this product to everyone! Go get it today!
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
I have been looking for a cleanser that deep cleans! I currently use Arbonne but it does not make my skin feel refreshed. How well does the deep clean?
Heather O.
Heather O.
Panama City, FL
Does it make your skin more oily or does it actually help?
jesika p.
jesika p.
Burton, MI
I'd really like to try this product my skin is crazy. is it worth the money?
Kaila V.
Kaila V.
Does this make your skin feel tight or flaky? I seem to have this problem with oily skin products.
kyle L.
kyle L.
Port Orchard, WA
I have crazy oily skin but most of the strong products smell like chemicals, how does this product smell?