Clarins Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover uploaded by Allie V.Clarins Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover uploaded by Ines G.

BY CLARINS

Newly formulated lotion—with soothing organic plant extracts—dissolves light-to-medium eye make-up with a gentle touch. Won’t sting sensitive eyes. Refreshing lotion is mild enough for contact lens wearers. Ophthalmologist-tested.

Bailey T.
I love this makeup remover! It gets everything off (including waterproof eyeliner), doesn't sting my eyes, and it smells nice. Although the scent may be off putting to some people, but I don't mind it. It does leave behind a slight greasy feeling, but I don't mind wiping that away as long as my makeup is gone. It is about as expensive as the Lancôme makeup remover, but I prefer this version.
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
Pricey but will get ALL I repeat ALL of your makeup off waterproof eyeliner etc. it does leave your face a little greasy after application! I like this product a lot though and will continue to purchase to have in my beauty stash! Clarins Instant Eye Make-Up Remover
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
This isn't the most gentle cleanser I have used but it is also not the most hash either. It takes off makeup fast and easy and gets the job done. However, it is pricey for what you get. You can get a product similar for cheaper.
Andie O.
Mclean, VA
Clarins is one of my favorite beauty brands, but the Gentle Eye Makeup Remover missed the mark. The first few times I used it, it looked as though it was removing my mascara and eyeliner completely. However, in the morning when I woke up with raccoon eyes, I realized that there was still a lot of makeup left on my eyes. It also left a residue on my face that made me feel sticky and not-so-cleansed afterwards. I can say that if you are wearing minimal makeup I am sure it does the trick, but for those who have had their "face on" all day or were just out on the town, look elsewhere for a better remover.
Loli O.
If you don't like oily textures then don't buy it. This lotion is perfect to remove heavy make up including waterproof makeup. After using this lotion you might feel your face kind of oily so make sure to wash your face after using this makeup remover lotion.
Ines G.
I have used this product and it works well. It's gentle with your delicate eye skin and you don't need a lot of product to remove your make up away.
Jamie Y.
Las Vegas , NV
This stuff is the bomb. Super easy to use, high quality, does the job it is supposed to do. Love the good clean ingredients.
Leeann M.
Lowell, MA
Love the eye make up remover. It easily removes all my mascara without a lot of work. It leaves my eye area feeling soft too.
Vanessa C.
Lancaster, CA
I love there products! There not so harsh and dry on ur face. Leaves it nice and moist and its not so messy either
Lorena V.
Moreno valley, ca
I once had a sample of this , and i used it in a matter of a few days , its by far my favorite makeup remover !! .
Ariana p.
Paramaribo
Do you want to buy it again ?