BY CLARINS

Comforting anti-pollution cream handles sensitive skin the natural way — with 90% pure plant extracts. Calms and soothes skin. A rebalancing complex — including Brown Linseed and Christophine — moisturizes, soothes and promotes an even skin tone. Apply over Skin Beauty Repair Concentrate. Skin of all ages.

• A lot of high end brand moisturizers are designed to redu...1 Answers
Clarins Gentle Day Cream For Sensitive Skin
  • "This is a wonderful cream to keep skin hydrated for daytime without weighing it down or making it feel greasy. My skin can be sensitive at times, but this cream treats it with tender loving care to leave my face feeling silky and soft." in 27 reviews
  • "Beyond obsessed with this day cream. I have so much to say. It is non greasy and applies so smooth on your skin, and makes it feel like a babies bottom! It is also SOOO hydrating, and great for the upcoming winter." in 8 reviews
  • "This stuff is super rich and is amazing at nourishing and moisturizing dry skin. It doesn't have any fragrance to it which is also a big plus for sensitive skin" in 5 reviews
Mariia H.
Hightstown, NJ
I have sensitive dry skin and mild rosacea. The lady at Clarins counter recommended me this product and I loved it ! It did not make my rosacea worst but also kept my skin moisturized. I’d recommend it to others. I took one star because it’s pricy 😭😭😭
Leah M.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
I've heard many great reviews from this brand, and was excited to try for myself! Great as a moisturizer and sunscreen. Not too greasy, and easily absorbed into skin. Gentle for sensitive skin, and has a nice weightless feel. Overall, I was impressed!
Zemyna R.
Boston, MA
This was a really great day cream! I thought that it had just the right balance of moisturizing ingredients and quick absorption that most creams miss the mark on. I have somewhat strange combination skin, though, so it isn't all their fault! This was definitely a new HG product for me. I just wish it was a better value. I love the pump, though!
Carrie W.
Hiwasse, AR
Claris new gentle day cream is a wonderful product you can use day or night. I got mine at wal mart. It goes on so smooth it isn't a harsh product. Very good product for the price. I would recommend it to everyone I know. The smell is so wonderful. Can't explain it enough how great this product is.
Justine A.
1955 reviews
This is my go to day cream. I have sensitive skin and this is awesome. It is really effective and non irritating. And a little goes a long way so it lasts a long time. It is really gentle on the skin but works great. I usually buy it online or at the Clarins counter at Macys.
Maria D.
South Burlington, VT
I like the weight on this product but not the price tag. Its wonderful if you can afford it for continual use. Its soft, not heavy and moisturizing. I have very oily skin but this cream does not leave me feeling greasy or heavy. If I had a gift card I would purchase again.
Kirssys J.
Sacramento, CA
I have sensitive skin and somewhat dry at times. Most day creams I have used in the past normally create a bit of an oily residue, but not this one, which is wonderful. I have been using it over a year and still loves it.

One of best moisturizer for sensitive skin.
Victoria E.
Imperial, CA
This is such a lovely cream. Not too heavy and not too light. Especially after cleansing, when your face can feel tight, this cream is soothing and incredibly comfortable. Your makeup will go incredibly well after using this cream. Give it a try, you won't regret it!
Alicia M.
I wish I could give this 100 stars! I have sensitive skin and slight rosasea (reddish areas on cheeks) and the prescriptions always felt like they burned. This cream is SO calming, any red is gone and my skin is so smooth and hydrated. Not oily at all, smells amazing, very light/sheer and silky. I have been using this for about 3 years now and will never stop
Rachel L.
I have incredibly sensitive skin which is usually irritated by most moisturizers but I had no issue with this! It kept my skin moisturized and feeling soft. I would definitely recommend this to other with skin sensitivity issues. An excellent product!
lara m.
A lot of high end brand moisturizers are designed to reduce wrinkles. Is this one?