Clarins Foot Beauty Treatment Cream uploaded by Yasmeen Y.

BY CLARINS

Soothing relief for tired feet! Experience the walking-on-clouds feeling of a cream that helps relieve swelling and fatigue with Arnica extract. Smoothes-away roughness with Virgin Cashew Nut Oil and Shea Butter. Strengthens and beautifies nails with Myrrh. Renews and protects from ankle to toe.

Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
Lightweight and refreshing. I would recommend it for mornings because it soaks in super quickly and makes your feet smooth. I prefer heavier creams for overnight. It smells really nice!
Ashley H.
Clinton Twp, MI
I honestly can't tell you if this foot cream worked so wonderfully because it simply did, or if it worked so well because I had dedicated myself to using it every day.  I got an extra large size of this before it was discontinued (my understanding is that it is).  Regardless, my heels were amazingly soft and smooth when I used it.  I remember being very impressed and wanting to buy more, but then when I went to purchase it again, it wasn't available at any of the Clarins counters near me or online and my Clarins lady told me it had been discontinued.
Katie S.
Tumwater, WA
I have embarrassing feet, I am just going to be honest. I guess it is my inner hippie but I do A LOT barefoot and it takes a toll on tootsies. They are dry and rough. This treatment definitely helped smooth out some of the damage.
Kelli A.
Durham, NC
I like to drive barefoot so my heels get dried and cracked very fast. this works wonders on my skin. it is priced similar to Cetaphil and eucerin so bear that it mine. I use it every day; once at night and once during the day. I would recommend this product if you suffer from dried and cracked feet.
Alyssa T.
Rome, NY
Another product that doesn't actually moisturize. It's a decent price but it doesn't do anything for the skin. It just leaves an oily film. I was very disappointed. I do not recommend this to anyone.
Lasha S.
Homestead, FL
I have really dry skin, so moisturizers are important to me... especially for feet. I'm always wearing sandals, since I live in Miami. This cream keeps my feet soft, and I actually can get with not getting a pedi every month!
Kaden C.
Man, WV
I love this.. I take a nice hot shower at night scrub off my dead skin cells on my heels with sugar scrub. I put this lotion all in my feet and of socks on and go to bed. Wake up and my feet and heels are so smooth.
Ayuni P.
During the summer, my feet are horrible for constantly wearing flip flops everywhere.
Pros: Super moisturizing and calming. There is no scent so I love it even more. My feet look and feels fantastic every time I use this.
Cons: Expensive
Recommended for those with dry sensitive skin
Tara H.
This stuff is magic for your feet. I love this stuff. It was gifted to me so I'm not sure where you can. It it but it is amazing. Price is good and it lasts a long time. I would definitely recommend and would buy when I run out.
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
Is it true they do not make this item anymore?