BY CLARINS

A light and refreshing mist that sets makeup and gives longer-lasting hold. Enriched with aloe vera and allantoin, it instantly moisturizes and soothes the skin. Its invigorating grapefruit extract and organic rose water scent provide a continuous sense of well-being. A simple gesture for long-lasting makeup.

• Is this good for dry sensitive skin? And what does it sme...2 Answers
  • Does this spray dry out your skin?2 Answers
  • Does this spray dry out your skin?2 Answers
Genesis G.
Passaic, NJ
Me encanta este fijador de maquillaje, porque para pieles grasa va perfecto, ya que cuando haces tu maquillaje todo mate y echas el spray fijador te quita el exceso de polvo y te deja la piel refrescada y un acabo no acartonado. Lo recomiendo para pieles frasas.
Cyndi G.
Omaha, NE
It’s a nice setting spray. I like how it sprays into a fine mist. Smells good. Feels good. But for the price there are definitely better options out there I think.
Alexandria T.
East Prairie, MO
I normally don't use anything like this. So glad a friend gave it to me to try. I use this as a setting spray and a refresher after I apply my full face. I have oily, sensitive skin and I do not have a bad reaction to this at all. I actually feel like it soothes my skin giving me a matte finish. I believe I saw rose water listed in the ingredients so it has a nice scent as well. I recommend giving it a try.
Christine M.
Dillsburg, PA
Don't let the price tag deter you from purchasing this product! Until sampling this spray after having my make up done at my local macys, I was never fond of finishing spray. While "stay sprays" are typically heavy and leave a film that closely resembles cheap hair spray, this left my face feeling wonderfully refreshed and my make over lasted all day! I don't always wear make up these days, but when I do get to escape for a date night or to visit friends this is a must have for fresh, supple skin and a stay put face!
Melissa V.
Culver City, CA
Fabulous!!!

It's perfect for refreshing make up! It's gentle and has wonderful skin care benefits as Clarins is a big skin brand. Lovely compact size to throw in the cosmetic bag for travel! My only suggestion would be a matte setting spray as matte make up is the trend, not that current ones makes you greasy, it does not!
Zuri A.
I love this setting spray. I use it after my skin care in the morning if I'm not applying any makeup. This is one of my favorite setting sprays because not only does a have a fresh scent it sets my makeup perfectly.
Care B.
I was gifted a nice deluxe sized bottle while shopping in Paris a few weeks back. I admitted that my skin was so dehydrated that this made it less irritable. I loved the scent and the amount of hydration my skin needed. Would buy full size!
Chesca H.
Cambridge, MA
I was hesitant to start the Clinique treatment because I do not have severe acne and I thought they were a bit on the pricey side. After buying that I fell in love with the brand and I ended up buying this whilst in New York and I believe the bottle will last me more than 6 months although I use it almost daily
Kristle L.
Love to use this before I apply makeup for added moisture and after I finish with makeup to set and seal my make up in for the day!!!
Isabelle O.
This product is described as a light refreshing mist that sets makeup giving it a longer lasting hold. It's infused with aloe vera and allantoin, both have very soothing and protective properties.

FIx' Makeup by Clarins work really well with sensitive skin. The scent is also very natural and not over powering like the scent of some other sprays. I also really liked the nozzle it disperses a very light spritz evenly across the face. I found that 2-3 sprays was enough to set the face anymore and the would have a slightly too gloss look.

The only down side is the amount of product you get for the price. Its in a surprisingly small bottle, which holds 50ml, and retails for £24.00. I would say though I have found myself using much less of this setting spray than I have using other brands and so far I've not even worked through 1/3 of the bottle over the past 3 months.

I loved spritzing my beauty blender and working the spray into the skin particularly around the under eye area. This helped to add moisture back into these drier areas and lessen the appearance of fine lines.

If you enjoy wearing highlighter then you'll love using this, it brightens any highlight and really makes it stand out from the skin.

This spray helps to make the skin look moisturised and healthy, whilst also repairing your skin as its contains many ingredients with properties that are beneficial to th over-all health of your skin.

Overall I would probably re-purcahse this product. I wouldnt necessarily suggest you purchase this spray if you have typically very oily skin as it is very hydrating and could worsen that oily appearance you're trying to avoid. I felt that it was true to description and enhanced the appearance of my complexion. It was also very soothing and didnt cause any irritation which some sprays can.
Tequila C.
Is this good for dry sensitive skin? And what does it smell like?
Cindy B.
Windsor, ON
Does this spray dry out your skin?
Cindy B.
Windsor, ON
Does this spray dry out your skin?
Rhonda M.
Does this work well with oily skin?
Ines G.
Would you recommend this product? What's your favorite place to buy it?

back