Clarins Feed 10 Kit uploaded by Sissy F.Clarins Feed 10 Kit uploaded by Sissy F.Clarins Feed 10 Kit uploaded by Sissy F.

BY CLARINS

A set of products that work together to perfect your complexion. The Beauty Flash Balm instantly moisturizes, brightens, and tightens facial contours so skin looks rested and relaxed, while the UV Plus HP SPF 40 Day Screen High Protection shields from sun damage with 100 percent mineral filters, and fights free radicals and DNA damage deep within the skin’s surface. Experience the lusciously smooth, shiny, and fuller lips you've always dreamed of with the softly textured lip gel with a deliciously sweet scent and 3D shimmer. The beauty-award winning Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch primer is the perfect combination of makeup and skincare, filling in and smoothing away the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and pores, giving your complexion a flawless finish. This set contains: - 1.06 oz Beauty Flash Balm - 0.1 oz UV Plus HP SPF 40 Day Screen High Protection - 0.13 oz Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch - 0.15 oz Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in Rose - Red pouch It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates The sale of each Feed 10 Pouch will provide 10 nutritious school meals through the United Nations World Food Programme—a beautiful way to feed your skin and your soul. see more...

• Absolutely need this so badly where did anyone purchase it from?1 Answers
  • This set looks pretty pricey, is it?1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to get this!! Is this worth the money?5 Answers
Sissy F.
Hopewell, VA
I found this product in a drug and decided to use it once I tried and I love it my skin is so soft and the break outs I use to have I really don't have them that bad my skin ain't so dry it's smooth the product is really something I would tell a lot of people about its really great my sister and my mother and all there friends use it my mom loves it so does my sister we buy it all the time bc of how well it works on are faces it does great for are skin we love it a lot if there was any other product that I was gonna try I probably wouldn't bc I like this one so much for my skin great.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Clarins has got to be the best line of skin care. The anti aging cream smells so good, not only that in only 1 week after using I could tell a big difference in my skin. My skin felt so much softer and firmer. With this deal clarins donated a profit of this to feed the needy. Over all you can't go wrong with clarins❤️
Ehren B.
Vancouver, WA
I received this as a gift with purchase and the products are amazing, the purpose behind this campaign is beautiful. Each time you purchase enough product to receive this gift the company feeds 10 children
Amber R.
Amarillo , TX
My mother in law has worked for clarins for years. They make excellent products. There lip gloss is one of the best smelling lip glosses I've ever had.
daylan H.
Feel good while looking good. The proceeds to these awesome beauty products go to a great cause and what could make you feel more beautiful than that!
Nicole Q.
Middleboro, MA
Love this product!! Has to be the best line of skin care. Nice smell. Long lasting. Very effective. Would recommend this product. Nice packaging.
Daisy U.
I like that when you open the bag it's filled with great goodies to use through your day or whenever you need to use it
Brenny H.
Twinsburg , OH
I love Clarins. I am never disappointed with there products and I love sets where I get to try new products.
Anyela M.
Medley, FL
i love SHARE IT!
Clarins Feed 10 Kit..
I really liked this product.
I recommend it 100%
very good........
EZX Anna C.
An excellent set of best-selling brands! The base and balm are great products, and the gloss-lip balm  Eclat Minute is one of my most favorite lip products, excellent care and shine!
Brittney L.
I've been wanting to get this!! Is this worth the money?
Monica S.
I like this one and its so cute, i want one now 😎😊
Desiray S.
Fort Thomas, KY
This set looks pretty pricey, is it?
Destiny R.
Wyandotte, MI
What's in this set?
Janice L.
Where do you get this set?